Sextons gear

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2020 6:13 PM

Sexton staying shift/fox for next year?

|

6/27/2020 6:44 PM

There is no way in hell any other gear manufacturer is going to be able to come up with a cleaner design that will go better with the clean look of the HRC Honda. Seriously, the Shift and Geico team combo is the best looking by a mile every week.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



6/27/2020 7:39 PM

Seven

|

6/27/2020 8:19 PM

JM485 wrote:

There is no way in hell any other gear manufacturer is going to be able to come up with a cleaner design that will go better with the clean look of the HRC Honda. Seriously, the Shift and Geico team combo is the best looking by a mile every week.

I think that the amount that they are willing to write a check for might be a little bit more of a factor than a subjective opinion of “clean”.....!

|

6/27/2020 8:47 PM

JM485 wrote:

There is no way in hell any other gear manufacturer is going to be able to come up with a cleaner design that will go better with the clean look of the HRC Honda. Seriously, the Shift and Geico team combo is the best looking by a mile every week.

APLMAN99 wrote:

I think that the amount that they are willing to write a check for might be a little bit more of a factor than a subjective opinion of “clean”.....!

Your grasp on the obvious is outstanding, I'm just speaking from a fans perspective. I can't believe I even need to explain that but here we are. . .

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



6/27/2020 8:52 PM

Chase has been playing golf, talking business, and being mentored by James. The Seven gear deal is done for 2021.

|

6/28/2020 3:28 AM

Would be nice to see Shift with a 450 guy. The Blue label stuff is so good.

|

6/28/2020 3:34 AM

Teej317 wrote:

Chase has been playing golf, talking business, and being mentored by James. The Seven gear deal is done for 2021.

Mmmh

|

rarararaataatatatata

6/28/2020 6:02 AM

Teej317 wrote:

Chase has been playing golf, talking business, and being mentored by James. The Seven gear deal is done for 2021.

Not a done deal , he is talking to several companies still on gear ,boot,helmet and goggle deals. He has to wear Geico team gear for the Outdoors this year than will have his own deals after.

|

6/28/2020 7:19 AM

PulpMX interview with Chase (sometime during the Corona break), he stated he’s obligated to rock the GEICO stuff and then free to make his own deals going forward. With his agent being 50 beeks I would expect to see him in Fox.

|