Sexton on Pulp is great

neysbo
Very impressed with how open and real he is. How many other riders would be on after what happen at Minneapolis. He sounds so sincere and genuine.
|
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
2/21/2022 11:43pm
So did he says what caused the crash?? Simple mistake or your bent rim theory?
mx313
2/22/2022 1:01am
SLAPAHO wrote:
He said it was his fault he crashed.
But he said he cased the quad a couple times and thought it may have weakened the wheel. So when he crashed the wheel bent more easy.
But Steve said the guy from dubya is convinced the crash was the sole cause of the wheel damage.
Crush
2/22/2022 5:52am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2022 5:57am
Also - Keefer and Holly doing a damn routine at around the 3:22 mark was hilarious.

“Oh yeah she got it.”
“Good.”

And then Mrs K calling in to defend him but your useless but also we’re a team. Hysterical.

The Shop

wardy
2/22/2022 9:19am
SLAPAHO wrote:
mx313 wrote:
He said it was his fault he crashed. But he said he cased the quad a couple times and thought it may have weakened the wheel...
He said it was his fault he crashed.
But he said he cased the quad a couple times and thought it may have weakened the wheel. So when he crashed the wheel bent more easy.
But Steve said the guy from dubya is convinced the crash was the sole cause of the wheel damage.
He is a professional. Does very well doing what is needed to make sure his sponsors don't look bad.

glad he is ok to get ready for this long season to finish out.
2/22/2022 11:53am
Man, had he held on for that win and we had the three top riders all within 5 points...
Hank_Thrill
2/22/2022 12:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2022 12:25pm
Sexton was great on Pulp but Pulp covering Sexton's crash was not.

I'm guessing it was Keefer who echoed the "no concussion" narrative by saying Chase could not stand up because of his high heart rate. Pulp needs to remain neutral in situations asking riders about their slams to the head because to many Moto Dads Pulp is in a position of power and influence and kids participating in this sport need to have parents who are head-trauma informed.
clarkgray432
Fantasy
4009th
2/22/2022 12:56pm
Sexton was great on Pulp but Pulp covering Sexton's crash was not. I'm guessing it was Keefer who echoed the "no concussion" narrative by saying Chase...
Sexton was great on Pulp but Pulp covering Sexton's crash was not.

I'm guessing it was Keefer who echoed the "no concussion" narrative by saying Chase could not stand up because of his high heart rate. Pulp needs to remain neutral in situations asking riders about their slams to the head because to many Moto Dads Pulp is in a position of power and influence and kids participating in this sport need to have parents who are head-trauma informed.
Huh?? Chase said himself he was fine and passed all the protocols. Sexton is the one who said he stumbled from being in shock and keefer just agree’d. Ever go down hard and get up and think wtf is going on? Happens. You guys seem to want to make this much worse than it really was
RCN4HIM
2/22/2022 9:28pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2022 9:29pm
My son practiced and raced against Chase on 85’s and Superminis… He and his dad we’re all business and Chase admitting how shy he was on Pulp as a kid on Monday brought back a lot of memories as my son was shy as well. I remember a time at a indoor practice track when Chase’s dad and I were talking bikes and both boys ( probably 13 at the time ) were standing feet apart getting ready to go on the track and our kids were both too shy to talk to each other. We knew Chase was special and it’s so cool to watch his career 😎
JMCR250
2/24/2022 6:47am
We entered my son in a "B/C 125 two stroke" race at a local track a few years ago, not knowing that Chase, Forkner, and a couple of other soon to be pros were there that day. I knew it was trouble when Forkner and Chase came over the first big jump together -- one was virtually whipped backwards, the other was nearly inverted. Knew then that we were way over our heads in the deep part of the pool that day. Chase is a cool dude and very fast. If he can rid his riding of these small mistakes (that come with big costs) he'll be a force.

Post a reply to: Sexton on Pulp is great

The Latest