Sex scandals take a SX turn.

RandyS
Edited Date/Time 11/22/2017 6:25pm
|
TankSlapper
11/16/2017 12:16pm
LOL What a creep! From an old SNL skit:

Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT! Write this address down, NOW! Get a pencil and paper, and write it down! Here, I'll wait for you. [ he waits ] Now, I'm sure you've got a pencil SOMEWHERE in the house. Go get it. Don't worry -- I'll yell... I'll YELL so you won't miss anything! [ yelling ] Now, if ENOUGH of you write... Silverman will HAVE TO GIVE ME THE LIMO!! Even though I've just DECIMATED HIM, that's the WAY THINGS ARE AROUND HERE! He's TIMID, INDECISIVE, and he's EASILY PRESSURED!! HE's WEAK!! Okay -- once again, now that you're back. That's:

GET AL FRANKEN A LIMO!
c/o Fred Silverman
NBC-TV
30 Rockefeller Center Plaza
New York, N.Y. 10020

Okay. Now, if this works, and I get my limo, you'll be doing me... Al Franken a great favor! And, hopefully, I won't be bothered by people like you! But if you do happen to see me getting out of my limo, or maybe in a fancy hotel or restaurant, or perhaps this summer in London or Paris or Minneapolis... don't come up to me unless you happen to be an attractive female, who is prepared to engage in sexual intercourse with me... Al Franken. Thank you!
zehn
11/16/2017 12:21pm
Really?
GD2
Fantasy
815th
11/16/2017 12:27pm
Moto-Related? No.

The Shop

KMC440
11/16/2017 1:43pm
LOL What a creep! From an old SNL skit: Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT! Write this address down, NOW! Get a pencil and paper, and write...
LOL What a creep! From an old SNL skit:

Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT! Write this address down, NOW! Get a pencil and paper, and write it down! Here, I'll wait for you. [ he waits ] Now, I'm sure you've got a pencil SOMEWHERE in the house. Go get it. Don't worry -- I'll yell... I'll YELL so you won't miss anything! [ yelling ] Now, if ENOUGH of you write... Silverman will HAVE TO GIVE ME THE LIMO!! Even though I've just DECIMATED HIM, that's the WAY THINGS ARE AROUND HERE! He's TIMID, INDECISIVE, and he's EASILY PRESSURED!! HE's WEAK!! Okay -- once again, now that you're back. That's:

GET AL FRANKEN A LIMO!
c/o Fred Silverman
NBC-TV
30 Rockefeller Center Plaza
New York, N.Y. 10020

Okay. Now, if this works, and I get my limo, you'll be doing me... Al Franken a great favor! And, hopefully, I won't be bothered by people like you! But if you do happen to see me getting out of my limo, or maybe in a fancy hotel or restaurant, or perhaps this summer in London or Paris or Minneapolis... don't come up to me unless you happen to be an attractive female, who is prepared to engage in sexual intercourse with me... Al Franken. Thank you!
Again this is from a skit. Trust me the bullshit way this slime won the election in Minn was nothing short of criminal, but this skit dialog has zero relevance here. Sorry TS.
rosebud441
11/16/2017 3:13pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2017 3:14pm
Oh man Franken, you dumb ass.. But damn i was in LOVE with LT back in her earlier days. What action sport show was she on in the 90's?
motogrady
11/16/2017 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2017 6:14pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Oh man Franken, you dumb ass.. But damn i was in LOVE with LT back in her earlier days. What action sport show was she on...
Oh man Franken, you dumb ass.. But damn i was in LOVE with LT back in her earlier days. What action sport show was she on in the 90's?
Without a doubt, hands down, no contest, the most beautiful, personable woman to ever be associated with this sport.

Unreal when she was a Victoria's Secret model.
I rember seeing her before the Miss SX gig, she had a show called Fitness Beach.
Total Fox.
And yeah, she did move on to some Sports Show.

Ya gotta give it to her, she moved right up the line.

Does it get any better than this?

https://youtu.be/FtRN8vi-X6I
11/16/2017 6:29pm
motogrady wrote:
Without a doubt, hands down, no contest, the most beautiful, personable woman to ever be associated with this sport. Unreal when she was a Victoria's Secret...
Without a doubt, hands down, no contest, the most beautiful, personable woman to ever be associated with this sport.

Unreal when she was a Victoria's Secret model.
I rember seeing her before the Miss SX gig, she had a show called Fitness Beach.
Total Fox.
And yeah, she did move on to some Sports Show.

Ya gotta give it to her, she moved right up the line.

Does it get any better than this?

https://youtu.be/FtRN8vi-X6I
Ben Bostrom was dating her back in the Victoria’s Secret days. Lucky bastard!
TankSlapper
11/16/2017 7:01pm
KMC440 wrote:
Again this is from a skit. Trust me the bullshit way this slime won the election in Minn was nothing short of criminal, but this skit...
Again this is from a skit. Trust me the bullshit way this slime won the election in Minn was nothing short of criminal, but this skit dialog has zero relevance here. Sorry TS.
Call it serendipity... Laughing
NorCal 50+
11/16/2017 7:12pm
coolhand wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/16/225575/s1200_approve.jpg[/img]

Where's his hand?
TXDirt
11/17/2017 6:25am
I've always loved Leeann Tweeden. She was a part of the MX scene in CO back in the mid nineties.

What Frankin did was wrong. No question about that.

I do question though maybe how you can spend your entire career sexualizing yourself and get paid for it, and then for whatever reason feel so surprised/angry/shocked/ etc when stuff like this happens.

I find it very very hard to believe that with her fame and beauty that Frankin was the first person or only person to try and kiss her or grope her or name anything somewhat inappropriate.

Does she feel the same way about someone at a party making a pass at her? Perhaps she does. I just find it interesting that she brings up Franken now. She's been in the modeling industry for years. She been half naked in front of all kinds of men. She's been to parties with all kinds of drunks, drugs, etc.

She was prepped very well by her handlers to downplay her looks. Even rocking the nerdy glasses and all.

But there was a time not long ago....

TXDirt
11/17/2017 8:13am
Who weights Frankins actions more heavily? Perhaps the media does because it’s a sitting Senator and that’s a big fish. So they will drive that story home.

That was sort of my point I was making. Is Frankin the only one who has tried to kiss Leeann in her entire professional modeling career? Doubtful. Is he the biggest fish? Absolutely.

So are people looking to fry the biggest fish, or actually address sexual harassment in the work place. Or any place for that matter.

This is media driven from both sides in my opinion. It’s the latest hash tag. The latest stories to drive clicks. The latest rounds on the morning show circuits.

Nothing concrete will come from it because the coverage is wide yes, but very shallow. Folks will lose jobs, make apologies.

And then it will be off to the next story or scandal.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Sunhouse
11/17/2017 3:22pm
I bought my first Playboy ln 96, age 12 with Leeann in full nude. It opened a whole new world to me.
peelout
11/17/2017 3:34pm
coolhand wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/16/225575/s1200_approve.jpg[/img]

NorCal 50+ wrote:
Where's his hand?
it's no coincidence that he calls his left hand "The Sybian"
KMC440
11/17/2017 3:56pm
coolhand wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:
Where's his hand?
peelout wrote:
it's no coincidence that he calls his left hand "The Sybian"
When he's not fronting Metallica of course.
Uncle Tony
11/18/2017 1:10pm
Ok with all these celebs coming out, here's my story

I was racing in europe back in 1994, and had I serious crash at the end of the season, lacerations to my kidneys, broken collar bone and a seriously bruised spleen, my urine was 80 percent blood.
Well every night this night nurse would come and check on me, sometimes she would massage me for an hour, sometimes she would touch me inappropriately, I couldn't complain to the hospital staff as I was to traumatized by her actions.
With all these people making these allegations I thought I should speak out and say it was one of my best hospital stays ever, I didn't want to leave
11/18/2017 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2017 2:48pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
Ok with all these celebs coming out, here's my story I was racing in europe back in 1994, and had I serious crash at the end...
Ok with all these celebs coming out, here's my story

I was racing in europe back in 1994, and had I serious crash at the end of the season, lacerations to my kidneys, broken collar bone and a seriously bruised spleen, my urine was 80 percent blood.
Well every night this night nurse would come and check on me, sometimes she would massage me for an hour, sometimes she would touch me inappropriately, I couldn't complain to the hospital staff as I was to traumatized by her actions.
With all these people making these allegations I thought I should speak out and say it was one of my best hospital stays ever, I didn't want to leave
I work with people like this. Nurses get down.

Then they turn the propofol off! You wake up and realize it was a dream. Ha
Uncle Tony
11/18/2017 3:18pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2017 3:19pm
Literally georgie it was no dream lol
mxb2
11/18/2017 3:42pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen.
motogrady
11/18/2017 6:19pm

I dunno.
After reading this thru, I'm kinda agreeing with those that feel LeeAnn might be kinda off base with this one.
I mean, the girl made a living flaunting her sex appeal. For a long time.
To then think things like this aren't gonna happen is unrealistic.
You guys notice, mainstream makes no mention of her past, only that she's an anchor on some radio show.

But hey, she might be smarter than most give her credit.
This has taken her to a new level, career wise. She's gone Nationwide. Who knows, Good Morning America might be calling sometime soon. Along with that multi million per year paycheck.
She says she's been angry about it for a long time, maybe so, but I ain't buying it hook line and sinker.
You mean to tell me nobody hasn't grabbed that ass before?

I've heard, in the military, if you accuse a ranking officer of something, and don't prove it, your ass can get fried.
Seems like the civilian sector could use a bit more of this sentiment.
Like that Judge from Ohio said, the guy with 50 notches on his belt, wheres the due process?
TXDirt
11/18/2017 7:26pm
motogrady wrote:
I dunno. After reading this thru, I'm kinda agreeing with those that feel LeeAnn might be kinda off base with this one. I mean, the girl...

I dunno.
After reading this thru, I'm kinda agreeing with those that feel LeeAnn might be kinda off base with this one.
You guys notice, mainstream makes no mention of her past, only that she's an anchor on some radio show.

This has taken her to a new level, career wise. She's gone Nationwide. Who knows, Good Morning America might be calling sometime soon. Along with that multi million per year paycheck.
She says she's been angry about it for a long time, maybe so, but I ain't buying it hook line and sinker.

I've heard, in the military, if you accuse a ranking officer of something, and don't prove it, your ass can get fried.
Like that Judge from Ohio said, the guy with 50 notches on his belt, wheres the due process?
Perhaps not saying anything before was a career decision. But now speaking out is a career decision also.

I want to support all of these instances of harassment. No question. Wrong is wrong.

Would it be wrong to support a young aspiring model or actor who decided to put out to further their career? Perhaps they are down on their luck. Pay check to pay check.

This reminds just a bit how society ostracizes pregnant teens. All good if you abort your baby and held up as a hero of women’s rights. But if you decide to keep baby you wear a scarlet letter.
Hut
11/18/2017 7:36pm
I watched her interview with Jake Tapper. It was clear that she does not like Al Franken. What caught me was she seemed more upset that he drew devil horns on one of her pictures. Seems weird. Either way she didn't like the tongue action. That picture of him posing is asinine but I wouldn't consider it a grope.
Uncle Tony
11/19/2017 3:18am
Uncle Tony wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen.
#metoo , I'm calling bullshit on all these celebs, not saying these things didn't happen, as leeanns pictures prove, I'm watching the news at this moment seeing some old bag or celeb crying about how she was violated 20 years ago, I don't know about you guys but when I feel a crime was committed against me I call the police, not wait till I can cash in or furthering my diminishing fame, sorry
motogrady
11/19/2017 5:30am
motogrady wrote:
I dunno. After reading this thru, I'm kinda agreeing with those that feel LeeAnn might be kinda off base with this one. I mean, the girl...

I dunno.

TXDirt wrote:
Perhaps not saying anything before was a career decision. But now speaking out is a career decision also. I want to support all of these instances...
Perhaps not saying anything before was a career decision. But now speaking out is a career decision also.

I want to support all of these instances of harassment. No question. Wrong is wrong.

Would it be wrong to support a young aspiring model or actor who decided to put out to further their career? Perhaps they are down on their luck. Pay check to pay check.

This reminds just a bit how society ostracizes pregnant teens. All good if you abort your baby and held up as a hero of women’s rights. But if you decide to keep baby you wear a scarlet letter.

Guilty until proven innocent?
There are no scorned women out there screaming rape when it got them what they wanted?
That's the danger.
What's the saying, let 10 guilty go free to keep an innocent his Liberty?

Look at the careers being put in jeopardy, with absolute hearsay. Some would call that a crime. Defamation.
That's a Society gone bad in its own right.

Actors and the like that choose to use their wares, I dunno. You could lump them in with those riders that choose to
go the PEDs and steroid route, it's their choice.

And The Society that casts a shadow on an unwed mother, has no credit with me.
If anything, imo, it's a noble thing to carry on, alone to raise a child in this world we live in.
rongi#401
11/19/2017 3:55pm Edited Date/Time 11/19/2017 6:00pm
As more and more sexual harassment cases come out and you start thinking about all the borderline creepy things you've done.

11/20/2017 4:31am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2017 5:21am

Anymore, If you think it’s offensive don’t say it. Makes life easier. but produces people who can’t suck anything up.

Post a reply to: Sex scandals take a SX turn.

The Latest