Seven mx stuff

Cortami79
Hey guys,

I was wondering what the people of Seven are going to release for 2017. I have one set of gear and I'm really loving it. So I am looking around for the new stuff that Stewart, Weimer, Hodges and other guys are wearing. It is a longsleeve with something else (like a bodywarmer) over it. Does anyone have any info about that?

I really need some new sets for next season, so maybe they are going into the direction that you can combinate different kind of pants with shirts etc. So I need some knowledge about that haha. Otherwise I will look for another brand, but I haven't seen anything looking as good as Seven stuff.

The website is under construction for almost a year now..
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/17/2016 2:16pm
Cortami79 wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering what the people of Seven are going to release for 2017. I have one set of gear and I'm really loving...
Hey guys,

I was wondering what the people of Seven are going to release for 2017. I have one set of gear and I'm really loving it. So I am looking around for the new stuff that Stewart, Weimer, Hodges and other guys are wearing. It is a longsleeve with something else (like a bodywarmer) over it. Does anyone have any info about that?

I really need some new sets for next season, so maybe they are going into the direction that you can combinate different kind of pants with shirts etc. So I need some knowledge about that haha. Otherwise I will look for another brand, but I haven't seen anything looking as good as Seven stuff.

I wore one for photos about two years ago... It's a compression jersey with a separate vest/jersey that goes on top...
swtwtwtw
8/17/2016 3:23pm
are they gonna even stay in business?
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/17/2016 3:44pm
Cortami79 wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering what the people of Seven are going to release for 2017. I have one set of gear and I'm really loving...
Hey guys,

The website got blisters and pulled off the internet, but it appreciates your continued support and cant wait to be back out there.
8/17/2016 4:48pm
early wrote:
The website got blisters and pulled off the internet, but it appreciates your continued support and cant wait to be back out there.
Just excuse after excuse for that website, at one point it was great but i dont even know if it wants to come back up again.

The Shop

yzjs7
8/17/2016 4:56pm
They seperated from TLD so now they are building their own website. The new stuff looks awesome and I'm really excited for the compression jersey. I believe in September the site will be up and running.
CRFracer117
Fantasy
3835th
8/17/2016 6:54pm
Are you back on seven now raining yellow? I thought you jumped ship to fly/wp40 then tried to beg for some other brand gear on pulp and Mathes shut you down?
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
8/17/2016 6:55pm
swtwtwtw wrote:
are they gonna even stay in business?
Cool stuff and designs. Gotta be tough to sustain in the MX market exclusively though.
kkawboy14
8/17/2016 6:56pm
Cortami79 wrote:
Hey guys,

Combinate? I think you made a new word but it works for me Smile
lumpy790
8/17/2016 6:58pm
Saw a lot of riders at Lorettas with 7 gear. I would guess some were in the 2017 gear.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
8/17/2016 7:45pm
lumpy790 wrote:
Saw a lot of riders at Lorettas with 7 gear. I would guess some were in the 2017 gear.
Yes, they were wearing the 2017 line.

Thor's 2017 Prime Fit line is very similar to Seven's compression jersey/bib combo. The main difference is that I don't believe there are two pieces to Thor's version. If ML has worn the new Thor stuff, maybe he can point out some other differences.

Here's a comparison:

Seven:

Thor:

aeffertz
8/17/2016 8:36pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2016 10:08pm
^^^Immitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/17/2016 8:41pm
aeffertz wrote:
^^^Immitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
AXO was the first to do compression jersey with a bib over it back in about 2008. Thor's jersyey is not two piece, but just has a tapered in and sown sleeve.

Also, based on Thor and Fox's usual line development. Those colors were chosen and finalized late last year, wel before James showed up at A1 with that color combo.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
8/17/2016 9:05pm
ML512 wrote:
AXO was the first to do compression jersey with a bib over it back in about 2008. Thor's jersyey is not two piece, but just has...
AXO was the first to do compression jersey with a bib over it back in about 2008. Thor's jersyey is not two piece, but just has a tapered in and sown sleeve.

Also, based on Thor and Fox's usual line development. Those colors were chosen and finalized late last year, wel before James showed up at A1 with that color combo.
Didn't know about AXO. I guess it didn't catch on back then.

Post a reply to: Seven mx stuff

The Latest