Seven / TLD Split Ways

Fraser
12/13/2015 8:48am
Maybe James has damaged his own brand so much over the last couple of years, that TLD have shitloads of 2015 gear still in stock? Maybe they've said enough is enough?
12/13/2015 9:22am
I see a few dudes who are too fat and too cheap to take a liking to an innovative gear brand. How the hell are you going to talk shit about a shirt and some pants..
kongols
12/13/2015 9:41am
Fraser wrote:
Maybe James has damaged his own brand so much over the last couple of years, that TLD have shitloads of 2015 gear still in stock? Maybe...
Maybe James has damaged his own brand so much over the last couple of years, that TLD have shitloads of 2015 gear still in stock? Maybe they've said enough is enough?
Must be it.

1/7/2016 12:02pm
Now if and only if I were to take the above comment as gospel for James Troy and the business of seven it's self I would...
Now if and only if I were to take the above comment as gospel for James Troy and the business of seven it's self I would venture to say that this would be the end of seven or marked the beginning of the decline as if James does not care to run his brand per the description above would lead me to believe that leaving someone like Troy would be a bad plan because it further takes the responsibility off his shoulders to make those decisions get things in the production also if he continues to thrive and make it good conversely his racing will probably suffer which is unfortunate but amount spent of the gear itself I think it looks great I've never seen about the consent I'm six for about 200 pounds and I would love to try set when I get my hands on it my buddy prints their shirts T-shirts that is so I'm in a get my hands on a couple of those your real soon as well. I personally really hope that the seven year stays alive stays around stays good and is relevant it's cool stuff for sure and having multiple options not gear that comes in for for five years and the company disappears but a good long-standing company like foxes been Thor now Troy Lee theater stables of the gear industry and they're great IMAX in the market for a new set a gear and will be looking at seven among other brands
ML512 wrote:
Holy run-on sentence.
Damn, my brain almost exploded from reading that post. I just had to stop.

The Shop

newage
1/7/2016 12:12pm
I like the gear, hate the name

Post a reply to: Seven / TLD Split Ways

The Latest