Seven Deuce Deuce DOWN - Broken femur

jmc2
Fantasy
1626th
8/9/2018 3:12pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2018 3:13pm
Dang sorry to hear this.
Water therapy.
When the incision heals up have the dr order water therapy if available and get started early and then progress to land therapy.
Heck if 722 was in AZ I would see him for therapy.
oldblood
8/9/2018 3:20pm
Not sure if some of you guys have been around him. He's a good guy.
Heal up soon Adam.

Somewhere, in this ordeal, there are lyrics for a cool song.
kkawboy14
8/9/2018 3:24pm
oldblood wrote:
Not sure if some of you guys have been around him. He's a good guy. Heal up soon Adam. Somewhere, in this ordeal, there are lyrics...
Heal up soon Adam.

If there’s a song, it has some serious cussing in it to cover the pain! Parental Advisory Smile

The Shop

Motoxdoc
8/9/2018 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2018 3:38pm
Fuck! What a bummer. Seven Deuce Deuce...a true FOTP..."Friend Of The People!" I would say, "Buck up, you'll be back in no time!"....but really, he looks to be in better spirits then I, upon hearing this shitty news. What an awesome attitude..,no adjustments needed!
@ nrosso391....why would you suggest he end his career if he loves what he does and is still able to do it respectably? I'm not a big rapping fan but I think his rapping is as good as Jay-Z or Snoop-dog.....and his shit IS lit! Haven't you seen it?
oldblood
8/9/2018 3:47pm
oldblood wrote:
Not sure if some of you guys have been around him. He's a good guy. Heal up soon Adam. Somewhere, in this ordeal, there are lyrics...
Heal up soon Adam.

kkawboy14 wrote:
If there’s a song, it has some serious cussing in it to cover the pain! Parental Advisory Smile
right?
aeffertz
8/9/2018 4:09pm
nrosso391 wrote:
Jeffro I can have my own opinion. His rapping sucks and all these moto guys without voices trying to talk to a beat, not sing. Its...
Jeffro I can have my own opinion. His rapping sucks and all these moto guys without voices trying to talk to a beat, not sing. Its really stupid.
You can have whatever opinion you want, doesn't make you any less of an asshole. What's lower than talking shit on a dude who's out there doing what he loves and trying to make a living and unfortunately just got busted up?

You're adding nothing but negativity for no reason. Bye.
milliebays
8/9/2018 5:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2018 6:03pm
nrosso391 wrote:
Maybe its a sign he should deuce deuce on his moto career and his terrible rapping career. His shit ain't LIT.
jeffro503 wrote:
What was the reason for this? Adam is a really cool dude. You should meet him some time. I bet you would dig him too.
nrosso391 wrote:
Jeffro I can have my own opinion. His rapping sucks and all these moto guys without voices trying to talk to a beat, not sing. Its...
Jeffro I can have my own opinion. His rapping sucks and all these moto guys without voices trying to talk to a beat, not sing. Its really stupid.
why do you have a photographer's watermarked photo as your avatar? pay the man

https://www.mxmatt.com/Other-4/Full-Gallery/i-v9FmdhS/A
gnarwhip
8/9/2018 5:35pm
Don't know what's more pathetic, talking trash about the 722, or "calling out" the anonymous guy talking trash. Just ignore the loser.
oldblood
8/9/2018 5:52pm
so as not to derail this thread with my bullshit, I started one in non moto.
Sully
8/9/2018 6:41pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Didn’t he have the same injury last season?
Last season? I thought it was this past Supercross season? Or was that his ACL that he just came back from?
stone881
8/9/2018 7:38pm
Make sure that they take that rod out sooner than later, or you might regret it.

I listened to the Dr. and left mine in and my last big get off, it transferred the force to my hip and broke the bone right at the end of the femoral rod and screws.

Its another long recovery from getting it out, but I think its worth it.

Heal up quick man and make sure to consume lots of greens!
Cancerman
8/9/2018 10:29pm
nrosso391 wrote:
Maybe its a sign he should deuce deuce on his moto career and his terrible rapping career. His shit ain't LIT.
jeffro503 wrote:
What was the reason for this? Adam is a really cool dude. You should meet him some time. I bet you would dig him too.
nrosso391 wrote:
nrosso391, Adam is in a lot of pain, based on the photo he provided. Adding your insults is pretty undeserving. So you are not a fan of his music, why voice this in a thread about a guy in pain, in the hospital. Good grief man! This is one of our problems with society these days. Just don't post here if this is who you are. Go someplace else. I'm not necessarily a big rap fan myself, I play bass. That being said, he's doing better at SX/MX AND Rap than the majority of us here. I'm a new fan of his because I celebrate the man's spirit and drive. And he's not mean, either. As the Boss Man once told someone on this forum " I'll bet you are fun at Parties".
make1go
8/10/2018 6:22am
nrosso391 wrote:

how the fck are these trolls allowed to continue?
bagging on injured rider is the lowest of the low
as much as i post some mouthy shit aint no way id do that to anyone..
fck this cnt off
admin?
Redrcr34
8/11/2018 12:25am
nrosso391 wrote:
What a fuckstick
BevoDave
8/11/2018 1:30am
Sorry to hear this. The 722 will rise again!
Ted722
8/11/2018 4:39am
Brooooooooooo! :( Sounds like an ugly get off... Sending positive vibes to the 722 while he heals up before SX 2019 Broken Femur at Pala yesterday...
HusqFan3 wrote:
Only on vital would this post earn a thumbs down. Guess they don’t call them Vitards for nothing
Sucks for my "brother from another mother"...just referring to the number. I didn't view the thumbs down (I didn't throw one) as a dislike for the post. But, a dislike for the broken femur. Hard to "like' a post about a broken femur, but that's just me.

Post a reply to: Seven Deuce Deuce DOWN - Broken femur

The Latest