Seriously.....he looks ready

Xsenter
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:57am
I´m just not saying this cause I´m a Stewart fan...but he definitly looks so much more comfartable and smooth on that JGR bike !

For those who listened to the DMXS show with James....he mentioned about JGR getting a new fork from Japan last week. You can see it in this video. All black Showa fronfork....NICE ! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9kzrET-nBQ

|
R-acer
1/4/2012 5:07am
I can't wait until Saturday!!Evil
1/4/2012 5:15am
it doesnt matter what stewart rides he always finds his way on the ground somehow
tbanks
1/4/2012 5:21am
It is like poetry in motion watching him stay low over jumps. The black forks at least look good, but we will see how much a difference it makes come Saturday night.

The Shop

Predator
1/4/2012 6:26am
it doesnt matter what stewart rides he always finds his way on the ground somehow
So does everyone else noob.... hence TC41. That's what happens when you try and go fast just in case your new to this...

And I agree.... I think this will be a good year for stew.
kongols
1/4/2012 6:28am
What`s up with everybody, I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE taking their foot of the peg while in the air?
motosmith
1/4/2012 6:29am
I have Stewart picked first overall in fantasy league. We'll see how I do.
Top End
1/4/2012 6:31am
I wonder if both brothers will win at the same event this year. Would that be a first in supercross history?
jmar
1/4/2012 6:38am
I do think that James will be ready this year, and there is no doubt that he is going to be on a better team with better equipment. But videos like these, taken at practice tracks that a rider knows like the back of their hands, and are not a good gauge to see how well prepared a rider really is.
1/4/2012 6:46am
looks like he has that new custom air box and tank on it, the gas cap looks to be moved back a ways
1/4/2012 6:49am
Predator wrote:
So does everyone else noob.... hence TC41. That's what happens when you try and go fast just in case your new to this... And I agree...
So does everyone else noob.... hence TC41. That's what happens when you try and go fast just in case your new to this...

ya im new here who cares honestly. and ya everyone falls but not as much as stewart and using tc isnt a good example especially since hes been missing almost as many races as stewart. if you think stewart is still the fastest man than i dont know where youve been. ya he rides fast but way over his head. dont get me wrong hes still a skilled rider but just sketchy so even though im new to this fourm ive been racing and riding my whole life so maybe you should take a midol and calm down bevause you have more time to spend on a fourm.
kongols
1/4/2012 6:53am
ya im new here who cares honestly. and ya everyone falls but not as much as stewart and using tc isnt a good example especially since...
ya im new here who cares honestly. and ya everyone falls but not as much as stewart and using tc isnt a good example especially since hes been missing almost as many races as stewart. if you think stewart is still the fastest man than i dont know where youve been. ya he rides fast but way over his head. dont get me wrong hes still a skilled rider but just sketchy so even though im new to this fourm ive been racing and riding my whole life so maybe you should take a midol and calm down bevause you have more time to spend on a fourm.
Yeah I`m with you, he`s done.
Cygnus
1/4/2012 6:55am
ya im new here who cares honestly. and ya everyone falls but not as much as stewart and using tc isnt a good example especially since...
HAR!
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
1/4/2012 7:03am
Hopefully Stewart can find some consistency while going for the win, kind of the way Villopoto has - methodically working his way to the front.
YAMATHUMP
1/4/2012 7:12am
Predator wrote:
So does everyone else noob.... hence TC41. That's what happens when you try and go fast just in case your new to this... And I agree...

This has potential to be good........real good.
mxav8r
1/4/2012 7:14am
Hmmm... Black Showa forks? Maybe JS7 is using the new Showa "AIR" Fork? Seen here testing with Pro Circuit.
Faceaz
1/4/2012 7:19am
Was over his head, IMO because he never looked comfortable on the Yamaha. Stewart has consistency in him, just look @ win streaks in some of his past championships. A video doesn't tell much, but he doesn't look to be fighting the JGR bike @ all & possibly even looks more comfortable than on the Kawi. I can't wait for Saturday Night.
Predator
1/4/2012 7:22am
Predator wrote:

And maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read. I don't see any where in my post that I said he was "the fastest man". So quit searching for words to validate your dumbass point. My point was that everybody hits the deck. And yes TC is a good example cuz over the past 2 years or so I'd say he's hit the deck more than anybody else out there. I don't clown on these dudes for crashing like you cuz I respect all of them for trying to push the limits.

Oh yea and you can tell by my 148 posts that I'm on here all the time. Another good observation on your part bud...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/4/2012 7:33am
Saying he always crashes is just as fair as saying you always post unintelligently.
Tumblin
1/4/2012 8:09am
Stewey always looks good...at least until that moment he "Quinns" himself.

Seriously, I'm more impressed with Reeds video. He shows more and if he's been able to maintain his training like it sounds, he should be in the best position to challenge RV. All of his tools have been improved from last year, he sounds up for it .
Now lets hope Canard grabs some points...this is going to be great.
lucero10x
1/4/2012 8:17am
That just looks like a block of shit, Bro. I guess punctuation is overrated?

Welcome Abored.
1/4/2012 8:24am
By my first count, Stewart was leading as many as 10 main events in 2011. Some leads he held till the checkers, others he didn't. If he's as comfortable as we think he's going to be, hopefully he spends more time upright and we finally get to see what happens when RV catches him. Up until now, one of them has always crashed when they've been pushing each other for 1 & 2, right? (Kind of like how we didn't see a good RD/RV battle in 2010 till St. Louis, and then Villopoto went a little nuts and put himself and Dungey on the ground.)

Anyway, Stew better be better, because Reed and RV will be. They've been getting faster outdoors all summer. They're ready. Dunge and Nard-dog---who knows. Maybe not for a few rounds. Either way, I'm expecting better racing this season than last. Cheerful A1, please.
bullpen58
1/4/2012 8:40am
looks like he has that new custom air box and tank on it, the gas cap looks to be moved back a ways
Good eye! I love how creative and outside of the box JGR is.
bullpen58
1/4/2012 8:41am
It's obviously a traction control device. He's cheating and the series hasn't even started!!!! Call the po-po!!!
bullpen58
1/4/2012 8:42am
kongols wrote:
Traction control.
You nosed me for the holey on that one by a wheel.
Hoodie
1/4/2012 8:44am
Really when doesnt he look fast in the videos? All I know is A1 is going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dirthead1
1/4/2012 9:28am
Isn't it a little late in the game to be trying out different forks?
jeffro503
1/4/2012 9:46am
I'm actually hoping Stewart comes out focused and fast. I'd like to see him just put in one ( or more ) good year without any distractions and lets see what he's made of.

About the bike......That thing definitely looks different! It "looks" thin up by the shroud / tank area and something else that I can't put my finger on. Those black forks......I sure would like to know what is inside them....of course I think everyone would.
bullpen58
1/4/2012 9:53am
dirthead1 wrote:
Isn't it a little late in the game to be trying out different forks?
Just because this is the first time WE saw them, does not mean this is the first time HE used them. Cool

Post a reply to: Seriously.....he looks ready

The Latest