Serious Question

bd
Edited Date/Time 6/17/2012 2:56pm
How would bloggers of the VITALMX handle Bob Hannah? Magoo? Ricky Johnson? Lechein? Damon Bradshaw?

Serious question..... how many of you would "mutha fuck", "drag through the mud", and "judge" their behavior, riding style, and life style.

Seriously folks...........................ENJOY THE FUCKING RACING. Surrender to control..... identify they are on their unique path.
|
Switch
6/16/2012 6:17pm
Best post of the day. Put down the keyboards, quit bitching about twitter fights, whips, asterisks, fan boys, announcers, bikes and attitudes and just enjoy watching the fucking sport. It isn't ballet, there will be contact and agression during the race. Grow up already.
ATKpilot99
6/16/2012 6:20pm
Imagine the if there were internet during the world sx sandbagging incident. That would have been classic.
karnivool
6/16/2012 6:26pm
bd wrote:
How would bloggers of the VITALMX handle Bob Hannah? Magoo? Ricky Johnson? Lechein? Damon Bradshaw? Serious question..... how many of you would "mutha fuck", "drag through...
How would bloggers of the VITALMX handle Bob Hannah? Magoo? Ricky Johnson? Lechein? Damon Bradshaw?

Serious question..... how many of you would "mutha fuck", "drag through the mud", and "judge" their behavior, riding style, and life style.

Seriously folks...........................ENJOY THE FUCKING RACING. Surrender to control..... identify they are on their unique path.
you sure you don't do any of that which you call out? hmmm...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/16/2012 7:45pm
bd wrote:
How would bloggers of the VITALMX handle Bob Hannah? Magoo? Ricky Johnson? Lechein? Damon Bradshaw? Serious question..... how many of you would "mutha fuck", "drag through...

I haven't seen any bloggers here. I have, however, seen a bunch of people who scrape together two sentences, and apologize for their "long posts".

I'd welcome some longer posts, things that took some effort to write, etc., instead of the current drivel.

The Shop

Outsider
6/16/2012 7:53pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2012 7:54pm
Things have changed. For some reason, all the riders mention in the OP just seem a little more badass, with regards to personalities, than the current crop of top guys.
Maybe it's the home schooling and political correctness that is so prevalent now a days.
motomental1
6/17/2012 2:56pm
good question. but don't you think it was going on in there time also? im sure they had people who did just the same hate and mutha fuckum all day. it just more place's to do it now with more access everywhere. in any sport i can think of people have heros and zeros. just human nature i guess.

Post a reply to: Serious Question

The Latest