Seely's Cryptocurrency

MotofactioN
11/14/2022 5:01pm
I sure do wish I would've bought into the Seely Cryoptocoin Hype!!!!
11/15/2022 8:07am
TannerMxer wrote:
I really think crypto is the future, but it is going to go bonkers and then have some sort of "dot come bubble burst" and then...
I really think crypto is the future, but it is going to go bonkers and then have some sort of "dot come bubble burst" and then white collar financials will get it regulated to an extent and then we will start to see a more widely adopted web 3.0 system.

Same thing as sports gambling. It was "wrong and illegal" until they got legislation passed and now that shit is literally sponsoring sports events and advertised on tv during prime time sitcoms.

Crypto and blockchain is for sure here to stay, but I don't think it is staying in its current wild wild west format. The old rich people won't let that happen.
How is the future treating you?

And how is that colecrypto?
https://rally.io/creator/CS14/
TannerMxer
11/15/2022 8:14am
TannerMxer wrote:
I really think crypto is the future, but it is going to go bonkers and then have some sort of "dot come bubble burst" and then...
I really think crypto is the future, but it is going to go bonkers and then have some sort of "dot come bubble burst" and then white collar financials will get it regulated to an extent and then we will start to see a more widely adopted web 3.0 system.

Same thing as sports gambling. It was "wrong and illegal" until they got legislation passed and now that shit is literally sponsoring sports events and advertised on tv during prime time sitcoms.

Crypto and blockchain is for sure here to stay, but I don't think it is staying in its current wild wild west format. The old rich people won't let that happen.

Did you fail to read a single thing I said?

I stated it can't and won't exist in the current wild wild west format, it's a scam. I don't own crypto, but eventually a currency that is digital that works across borders will be the norm.

The Shop

Shaft721
11/15/2022 6:22pm
TannerMxer wrote:

TannerMxer wrote:
Did you fail to read a single thing I said? I stated it can't and won't exist in the current wild wild west format, it's a...
Did you fail to read a single thing I said?

I stated it can't and won't exist in the current wild wild west format, it's a scam. I don't own crypto, but eventually a currency that is digital that works across borders will be the norm.
Your prediction is coming true. Haha the burst is now, only the good cryptos will last and blow the f up.
Marcello10
12/18/2022 1:23pm

Just to give a final update, the crash of Cole Seely's cryptocurrency ($SEELY) finally ended on the second of November 2022 when his token, the $CS14, died officially as a result of its last and final drop in value from 0,003 $ to 0,000 $.

Hopefully nobody lost too much money on it

Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
12/18/2022 1:27pm
Marcello10 wrote:
Just to give a final update, the crash of Cole Seely's cryptocurrency ($SEELY) finally ended on the second of November 2022 when his token, the $CS14...

Just to give a final update, the crash of Cole Seely's cryptocurrency ($SEELY) finally ended on the second of November 2022 when his token, the $CS14, died officially as a result of its last and final drop in value from 0,003 $ to 0,000 $.

Shocked I tell you.

Shocked.

Who saw this coming. 

SPYGUY
Fantasy
885th
12/18/2022 1:40pm
Marcello10 wrote:
Just to give a final update, the crash of Cole Seely's cryptocurrency ($SEELY) finally ended on the second of November 2022 when his token, the $CS14...

Sounds like a buying opportunity.

12/18/2022 2:07pm Edited Date/Time 12/18/2022 2:07pm

So to everyone that bought into it, did you get any exclusive content like he promised? Did anyone get that jersey he was giving away? I just want to hear that something was done with this venture beyond the announcement/launch itself.

Because personally, if I put money in, didn’t receive anything of value in return, and was left holding the bag with an asset worth $0.000/share… I would feel scammed.

Bruce372
12/18/2022 3:05pm

Enron is definitely a buy right now.

12/18/2022 3:55pm

Kim K just wrote a check for 1.26 million to the SEC for her fine of selling securities illegally in her pump and dump and NFT scams. They are now going after people who were paid to promote the scams.

That dude from Shark Tank is in the hot seat now that that CZ dude outted him as a liar.

JazzyJJ
12/18/2022 4:53pm
Kim K just wrote a check for 1.26 million to the SEC for her fine of selling securities illegally in her pump and dump and NFT...

Kim K just wrote a check for 1.26 million to the SEC for her fine of selling securities illegally in her pump and dump and NFT scams. They are now going after people who were paid to promote the scams.

That dude from Shark Tank is in the hot seat now that that CZ dude outted him as a liar.

Oleary is a clown. Dude has been a scammer sense back in the learning company days. 

Francis377
12/19/2022 12:11am

Do we have someone on this board that knows enough about crypto that could go look at how much of his own Coin Cole was holding in the end and if he went down with the ship? 
If it was a rug pull okay, shouldn’t that be easily verifiable on the block chain to see if and when he would have sold of his own coin  . 

Larry450
12/19/2022 5:31am

Is there any info on how much money people lost? Or how many people bought the coin?

And who made money with this thing? 

12/19/2022 9:21am
Larry450 wrote:

Is there any info on how much money people lost? Or how many people bought the coin?

There is a podcast, forgot the name but Sara Swisher is the host, with some other tech industry dude and they were explaining how all of this crypto/nft nonsense will be different than the financial meltdown in 2008 when it comes to litigation and how no one from JP Morgan, etc went to jail...this will see more litigation, more criminal charges, the names of the creditors or people that invested will be public, etc etc. Now, they were talking about FTX as the main reference, but it's going to be interesting to see if any of these smaller crypto companies see charges, lawsuits, etc.

enketchum
12/19/2022 9:37am
Larry450 wrote:

16 people bought a coin to win a jersey. It started with 10,000 coins and there are 8,984 left to buy.... 

JazzyJJ
12/19/2022 11:21am
Francis377 wrote:
Do we have someone on this board that knows enough about crypto that could go look at how much of his own Coin Cole was holding...

Do we have someone on this board that knows enough about crypto that could go look at how much of his own Coin Cole was holding in the end and if he went down with the ship? 
If it was a rug pull okay, shouldn’t that be easily verifiable on the block chain to see if and when he would have sold of his own coin  . 

You can see the amounts that were locked up but it's tough to place those coins to specific individuals. Also, if I've learned out think about crypto it's how dirty and underhanded a lot of the reporting and "accounting" is so I wouldn't trust them fully if at all. 

notjake
3/25/2023 3:05pm
Francis377 wrote:
Do we have someone on this board that knows enough about crypto that could go look at how much of his own Coin Cole was holding...

Watching Seely in practice today reminded me of this whole deal. I am very educated on crypto and watched the whole Seely deal go down from day one.

- Seely likely walked away with somewhere between $200,000 - $300,000 from his ICO (Initial coin offering. This can't be totally confirmed because I don't know the terms between creators and rally.io). It's likely that he made more in the first couple of months depending on how much coin he held himself. Unfortunately, the exchange platform that facilitated $CS14 no longer exists as of the end of 2022. The company was called Rally.io and was really shady in how it closed up shop. 

- I personally bought about $200 worth of his coins (purchased at ICO and held my coins all the way to $0) and can confidently verify that he never mentioned $CS14 again on his insta after his ICO. No exclusive anything was ever delivered to those that bought. I think he promised an exclusive Discord channel, giveaways, and access? I can't remember but it sounded awesome. I never got anything but my coins.

For me, I'm not upset about the money I lost because I wasn't trying to make money off it. More than anything Im just disappointed that Cole would pull something like this. I've tried to think of reasons of how this could be justified but its pretty egregious haha! Outside of crypto this is called fraud and also illegal.

I wish Steve and the pulp guys were more fluent on crypto because this would have made a phenomenal RaceTech rant haha!

Moto520
3/25/2023 3:41pm

Seely is a smooch for taking advantage of his followers with his crypto crap.  I would, obviously, never give any of these people my money.  Nobody gets my money except Motosport, Rcokymountain, and the wife.   

I do find it to be kind of a dick move as I have a passing understanding of how this stuff works.   Did anyone that gave money to the place that Seely said to give money to get anything at all?   

people are dumb and they took advantage of the dumbness.  Thanks Seely!  Good luck tonight!  

3/25/2023 3:47pm

Do you guys really believe Cole understood what he was getting into with this nonsense? Rally.io went out and found 200 "influencers" across a wide swath of social media and professional sports and sold them all a bunch of nonsense hype.

Moto520
3/25/2023 3:52pm
Do you guys really believe Cole understood what he was getting into with this nonsense? Rally.io went out and found 200 "influencers" across a wide swath...

Do you guys really believe Cole understood what he was getting into with this nonsense? Rally.io went out and found 200 "influencers" across a wide swath of social media and professional sports and sold them all a bunch of nonsense hype.

I think he had no idea what he was getting into.  He still should be held accountable and can’t just claim ignorance as to what happened.   The scams floating around out there are such a pain to sift through.   This is why I don’t give anyone my money.   

Darrin Willis
3/25/2023 4:01pm

Didn't he get all whiny when DF took #14? Anyway The crypto thing is a fucking pyramid scheme and I can't stand him. 

shuggs
3/25/2023 4:08pm

Is there any link in him moving from Cali & this going arse up??

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/25/2023 4:08pm

Didn't he get all whiny when DF took #14? Anyway The crypto thing is a fucking pyramid scheme and I can't stand him. 

Laughing Yeah. 

He's still a flake. 

notjake
3/25/2023 4:35pm
Do you guys really believe Cole understood what he was getting into with this nonsense? Rally.io went out and found 200 "influencers" across a wide swath...

Oh for sure! That is what makes this so wild.

notjake
3/25/2023 4:39pm

$CS14GATE 🚀💸😂

sandtrack315
3/25/2023 5:49pm
notjake wrote:
Watching Seely in practice today reminded me of this whole deal. I am very educated on crypto and watched the whole Seely deal go down from...

Watching Seely in practice today reminded me of this whole deal. I am very educated on crypto and watched the whole Seely deal go down from day one.

- Seely likely walked away with somewhere between $200,000 - $300,000 from his ICO (Initial coin offering. This can't be totally confirmed because I don't know the terms between creators and rally.io). It's likely that he made more in the first couple of months depending on how much coin he held himself. Unfortunately, the exchange platform that facilitated $CS14 no longer exists as of the end of 2022. The company was called Rally.io and was really shady in how it closed up shop. 

- I personally bought about $200 worth of his coins (purchased at ICO and held my coins all the way to $0) and can confidently verify that he never mentioned $CS14 again on his insta after his ICO. No exclusive anything was ever delivered to those that bought. I think he promised an exclusive Discord channel, giveaways, and access? I can't remember but it sounded awesome. I never got anything but my coins.

For me, I'm not upset about the money I lost because I wasn't trying to make money off it. More than anything Im just disappointed that Cole would pull something like this. I've tried to think of reasons of how this could be justified but its pretty egregious haha! Outside of crypto this is called fraud and also illegal.

I wish Steve and the pulp guys were more fluent on crypto because this would have made a phenomenal RaceTech rant haha!

You’re saying he made that much in USD and is still holding on to it? 

3/25/2023 6:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2023 6:03pm

Doesn’t matter, he attached his name to it in the hopes of getting money out of it if it went well, so he needs to be accountable for it when it didn’t.

The worst thing about it is he scammed his fans. His own fuckin’ fans! Anyone that bought in deserves an explanation as to why no content or anything was produced that Cole personally promised would come about from purchasing of the coin.

The fact this dude outright scammed his fans and no one cares is insane.

Post a reply to: Seely's Cryptocurrency

The Latest