Seely's Cryptocurrency

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2021 12:33 PM

Racer X Post

Interesting news. Please tell me it's not a pump-and-dump. There's been so much controversy around influencers and crypto scams. I'd hate to see Cole get involved in it. He has always seen like a trustworthy dude but it's hard to trust these crypto endeavors, no matter who's backing them, at least for me. What are your thoughts?
|

9/23/2021 12:36 PM

MX Guy wrote: Racer X Post

Interesting news. Please tell me it's not a pump-and-dump. There's been so much controversy around influencers ...more

Sounds like it might be a fan token

|

9/23/2021 12:36 PM

Seely who?

|

9/23/2021 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2021 12:37 PM

Its not a pump and dump, its not a Solo Coin

From my understand RLY is like the mother coin.
https://www.coinbase.com/price/rally

People then sign up make a "coin" and based on traffic/influence and whatever statistics they pull from they set the price. So Coles is just the same coin but valued as a sub coin of it.

So you'd buy seelys coin, then to cash out you'd convert to RLY then convert that to USD or whatever other coin you'd like.

|

9/23/2021 12:37 PM

Juck wrote:

I admit I don't have much knowledge about crypto which is why it seems scary to me to put your name on it as an influencer. Mind elaborating on what a fan token means?

|

9/23/2021 12:42 PM

Ammunition, it’s the only currency that matters.silly silly

|

9/23/2021 12:46 PM

MX Guy wrote: Racer X Post

Interesting news. Please tell me it's not a pump-and-dump. There's been so much controversy around influencers ...more
Juck wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

I admit I don't have much knowledge about crypto which is why it seems scary to me to put your name on it as an influencer. ...more

He’s not putting his name on it as an influencer, he’s essentially creating his own brand within the digital asset space. I’m not an expert on the NFT or personal token side of things, but as I understand it you can essentially think of it like a “club” where members get benefits above and beyond those who don’t hold coins. You’ll see this more and more in the future, it’s a convenient way to keep track of everything and I believe it can be programmed so that every time a token is exchanged Seely gets a cut, not just from the initial purchase. It’s not really a “currency” or store of value per say, in the way that Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum are.

I’m sure there will be plenty of shit talking about it, but if this space becomes what many believe it will be he’s going to be a very early adopter and position himself very well moving forward. Nobody knows where this is all going yet, but good for him taking the first steps and experimenting in a new format.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

9/23/2021 12:48 PM

I don't think I fully understand the purpose of all these minor cryptos being created.

But if a guy like Seely is just using it as a way for fans to pay him for the content and merch that he sells, then I don't think it's a big deal. But if it's being promoted as a way for people to "invest" in crypto and make money themselves, then I'm not so much a fan of that. I don't think there is any reason that a Seely crypto would have any inherent value.

|

9/23/2021 1:11 PM

I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about

|

9/23/2021 1:22 PM

Sandusky26 wrote:

#metoo

|

9/23/2021 1:44 PM

Crypto and NFT stuff is such BS. All of that scene is just people trying to make money without having to do any work.

|

9/23/2021 1:51 PM

Sandusky26 wrote:

1911 wrote:

#metoo

Pump and dump

|

9/23/2021 2:02 PM

Sandusky26 wrote:

1911 wrote:

#metoo

bh wrote:

Pump and dump

I’m having a hard time with all this pump and dump talk in a cole seely thread.

|

9/23/2021 2:03 PM

Fuck it. Tell me where to sign. I want in

|

9/23/2021 2:04 PM

JM485 wrote:

He’s not putting his name on it as an influencer, he’s essentially creating his own brand within the digital asset space. I’m ...more

The way you've described it makes it sound like a Patreon with cyrpto, basically. Would you say that's an accurate comparison? If that's the case, I suppose I see no potential harm there. But I wonder why not just use Patreon instead.

|

9/23/2021 2:08 PM

Its the new version of the pyramid scheme. wink

|

Ed Johnson

9/23/2021 2:11 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Bingo

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/23/2021 2:13 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Not wrong.

|

9/23/2021 2:18 PM

Photo
|

9/23/2021 2:20 PM

akmx17 wrote:

Its not a pump and dump, its not a Solo Coin

From my understand RLY is like the mother coin.
...more

Good grief.. the crap these former racers are hocking now days...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

9/23/2021 2:29 PM

nskerb wrote:

Crypto and NFT stuff is such BS. All of that scene is just people trying to make money without having to do any work.

I’m going to venture a guess that you’ve never actually taken the time to really understand how blockchain works or any of the innumerable benefits of crypto over the traditional banking and fiat monetary system.

|

Ratbeach Racing

3dpmoto.com

9/23/2021 2:33 PM

JM485 wrote:

I’m going to venture a guess that you’ve never actually taken the time to really understand how blockchain works or any of the ...more

How much time would it take me to understand so I’m not the dumbest fucker in this thread.

|

9/23/2021 2:33 PM

JM485 wrote:

I’m going to venture a guess that you’ve never actually taken the time to really understand how blockchain works or any of the ...more

That's true in theory but the majority of these "altcoins" are centrally controlled which defeats the purpose..

|

9/23/2021 2:35 PM

I need to get my grandma something for her birthday and this would be the perfect gift

|

9/23/2021 2:36 PM

MX Guy wrote:

The way you've described it makes it sound like a Patreon with cyrpto, basically. Would you say that's an accurate comparison? ...more

Take my analysis in the NFT space with a grain of salt because that’s not the world I usually play in, but yes that’s one way to put it. I honestly don’t have a lot of knowledge on the inner workings of Patreon, but I believe a benefit of an NFT or personal token is how it can be programmed and that the creator can take a cut every time it changes hands. That’s why it’s getting so popular in the art world, instead of selling a piece of art once the artist can continue to take a small cut every time the piece is sold, it would be like a painter taking a 5% stake of the sale price every time his/her painting went to auction.

Now don’t get me wrong, most of the NFT space is a complete joke and a huge bubble at this point, but the underlying ideas and technology behind it really have the potential to shake things up in the future once we get past the initial insanity. What Seely is offering seems like a simple way for fans to gain a bit more access and the price will reflect whatever people are willing to pay, it’s not a scam.

|

Ratbeach Racing

3dpmoto.com

9/23/2021 2:39 PM

It’s an EBT card for cole seely merch

|

9/23/2021 2:43 PM

nskerb wrote:

Yep but there's loads of people making fat stacks doing sweet FA

|

9/23/2021 2:46 PM

Cole at the end of his financial year.

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

9/23/2021 3:14 PM

Just make sure you’re not the one holding the bag at the end of the run.

|

9/23/2021 3:29 PM

Can you buy merch on his crypto (pyramid scheme) sight?

|