Seely crash GoPro footage

Akira
3/2/2018 1:15pm
Yup they may have a clause that contemplates the release in case of injury and man while going thru the shit CS is going now he (and his people) just want to know nothing about the crash. Hopefully when he comes back swinging or overcome the situation the footage would just be an anecdote. Heal up dude!
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
3/2/2018 1:16pm
MX Guy wrote:
All those times that Stew completely wadded while wearing the camera... GoPro always put those on YouTube and I’m guessing Stew never even cared to find...
All those times that Stew completely wadded while wearing the camera... GoPro always put those on YouTube and I’m guessing Stew never even cared to find out. I feel like there were multiple weeks in a row that he crashed out but GoPro still showed it. I don’t see why it’s such a big deal to Cole, like boohoo dude... you’re not the only one that’s yarded this year. The broadcast will still show him crashing, to be so embarrassed that he feels the need to hide different angles is just so lame.

Regardless, hope he’s alright and heals up quickly. It does suck to have a front runner down and out.
Well honestly if you just sustained a serious injury and GoPro released your helmet cam footage like normal without even consulting you first I'd say you'd...
Well honestly if you just sustained a serious injury and GoPro released your helmet cam footage like normal without even consulting you first I'd say you'd be a little pissed off.

Shame no-one saved it though because I would like to see it.
He consents to wearing the camera, they don’t get to just put it on a random rider’s helmet, it’s contractual endoresement. Why consent to having it and then make the company lose out on good footage because you wadded? It’s moto, dude, everyone crashes! They shouldn’t have to ask his permission, it’s their camera and their footage anyway. I get it, they want to respect his image or whatever Cole feels is at stake. I just think it’s weird because photographers get photos/video of crashes and post them almost every day, I don’t think that riders go after them to take down content very often. I don’t understand why Cole would be upset with one specific angle of his crash that is already on the broadcast and has already been seen. It’s simply an obersvation, I respect the dude but I don’t understand having it taken down.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/2/2018 1:44pm
MX Guy wrote:
He consents to wearing the camera, they don’t get to just put it on a random rider’s helmet, it’s contractual endoresement. Why consent to having it...
He consents to wearing the camera, they don’t get to just put it on a random rider’s helmet, it’s contractual endoresement. Why consent to having it and then make the company lose out on good footage because you wadded? It’s moto, dude, everyone crashes! They shouldn’t have to ask his permission, it’s their camera and their footage anyway. I get it, they want to respect his image or whatever Cole feels is at stake. I just think it’s weird because photographers get photos/video of crashes and post them almost every day, I don’t think that riders go after them to take down content very often. I don’t understand why Cole would be upset with one specific angle of his crash that is already on the broadcast and has already been seen. It’s simply an obersvation, I respect the dude but I don’t understand having it taken down.
We only know what we know about the crash and injury. I just hope he comes out okay on the other end.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Seely crash GoPro footage

The Latest