Seely coming back or hanging it up?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2018 2:40 PM

Any idea if Cole is coming back or hanging it up? On the pulp show it sure sounded like he wasn't coming back for sure and thinks the sport is too dangerous right now.

|

5/11/2018 2:45 PM

Was thinking about this today too. He's still posting some moto stuff on his IG but I don't think anyone would blame him if he does hang it up.

|

5/11/2018 2:50 PM

I got the impression hes coming back. Just angry at the sport right now

|

5/11/2018 2:59 PM

If I had to guess, he'll be back- He was on track to have a great outdoor season last yr. Has mad skills-

Kid's got lots in the tank if you ask me... I like his vibe. Seems like a chill dude, only with 'un-earthly' talent.

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

5/11/2018 3:47 PM

It would be a shock if he hung it up. He’s got plenty of speed still. Honestly he had a really high chance of being sx champion.

|

5/11/2018 6:59 PM

They didn’t talk about his injury all that much. Didn’t his abdomen detach from his pelvis?

Can he walk and if he can, can he walk normal? I hope he will be 100% whether he rides or not.

|

5/11/2018 7:17 PM

Ramrod wrote:

They didn’t talk about his injury all that much. Didn’t his abdomen detach from his pelvis?

Can he walk and if he can, can he walk normal? I hope he will be 100% whether he rides or not.

In one of his videos he said he will make a 100% recovery if he takes it slow, which he is doing.

He will be back and hopefully on a Honda.

|

5/11/2018 7:31 PM

He will be back.

|

5/11/2018 7:46 PM

Hopefully he collects his hefty insurance policy, and heads into the sunset....

|

@bee_kay1

5/11/2018 8:20 PM

Ramrod wrote:

Your abdomen is connected to you pelvis through a matrix of muscles around your entire midsection. You’d have to be pretty much cut in half to separate them.

|

5/11/2018 10:04 PM

I know he plans to come back

|

5/11/2018 11:44 PM

kb228 wrote:

Why is he angry? Because he crashed and got hurt?

|

5/11/2018 11:54 PM

bee_kay1 wrote:

Hopefully he collects his hefty insurance policy, and heads into the sunset....

That would be best for him and his family. He was too close not to walk again.

|

5/13/2018 6:45 AM

The world is a better place when Cole Seely is racing.

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

5/13/2018 7:40 AM

He’s totally coming back. On Pulp he just said there was a period where he wanted nothing to do with dirt bikes and was down on the sport like never before, but he said he snapped out of it. I think that’s all the indication you need, these guys love it too much.

|

5/13/2018 9:02 AM

I’m sure he wants to be able to get up and walk normally first.

|

5/13/2018 9:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2018 9:17 AM

kb228 wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Why is he angry? Because he crashed and got hurt?

Even knowing your taking risks , when you crash and get hurt your Not expecting to get hurt that bad
So yeah pist off at the world I'm sure ,
From the outside looking in I was thinking he wouldn't be back , but he is very talented and was going very fast last summer and in supercross this year
So hopefully he does still have more in the tank.

|

5/13/2018 9:29 AM

Ramrod wrote:

TheGetFresh wrote:

Your abdomen is connected to you pelvis through a matrix of muscles around your entire midsection. You’d have to be pretty much cut in half to separate them.

Steely is the one that said when the pelvis broke the abdominal wall pulled off the pelvis (though he also called his back muscle the rectal muscle right after).

Maybe traumatic abdominal wall hernia with avulsion of abdominal muscles is the more accurate terminology? Rare, but not completely unheard of after pelvic fractures.

|