Seely - Honda 2019

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2018 8:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2018 8:54 PM

I'm blown away nobody has mentioned it here, I guess nobody does read the front page LOL.

It is beyond fantastic of Honda to give him another year after this awful year he has had. I didn't think he'd ever be back, that's amazing in itself, but even better that Honda is showing integrity and loyalty.

|

9/20/2018 9:02 PM

Pumped for Cole. Super nice, chill dude in person and just has been through a lot. Love his riding style, too. Can't wait to see him back in SX.

|

9/20/2018 9:18 PM

The way these guys come back mentally from big injuries is unreal.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

9/20/2018 9:38 PM

I'm on the bus. Can't believe Jarid's not in here offering seats already?

|

9/20/2018 9:58 PM

Cole Seely for president.

|

9/21/2018 12:52 AM

Stoked for Cole, followed him over the first sx triple I ever jumped, flatted it by 10 ft, thought I was guna land on himpinch

|

9/21/2018 3:39 AM

He’s a perfect #2 guy to Roczen. Not sure how you could ask for more. He’s almost always in the top ten, some top 5’s and he represents the brand very well. Hopefully he can have some good results and make some cash in 2019.

|

9/21/2018 4:15 AM

Good News! I can't wait to see him racing again. Cole has always been one of my favorite riders.

|

9/21/2018 5:22 AM

Who else was Honda going to sign that was available?

|

9/21/2018 6:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2018 6:08 AM

dcg141 wrote:

unsure
|

9/21/2018 6:11 AM

Respect to Honda for standing behind their riders after big injuries like this. They stuck behind Canard and now Seely who are both super cool dudes.

|

9/21/2018 7:44 AM

WW444 wrote:

Respect to Honda for standing behind their riders after big injuries like this. They stuck behind Canard and now Seely who are both super cool dudes.

the backlash if they were to drop him would seriously damage their image...

this is great for cole and im stoked for him...
but they dont deserve any extra praise imo...
they are simply doing what they should do..

|

9/21/2018 7:56 AM

WW444 wrote:

make1go wrote:

Honda did a good thing, they dont owe him anything. Sx, mx is dangerous, the top dudes make good money. Injuries suck ,but its part of the sport.

|

9/21/2018 7:57 AM

WW444 wrote:

make1go wrote:

No one was singing Honda's praises.

|

9/21/2018 8:51 AM

Great news. He was having an awesome season then got hurt. Honda was damn smart for retaining him.

|

9/21/2018 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2018 5:28 PM

Had the privilege to sit and talk with Cole Seely at Fox Raceway a couple weeks ago. Got lucky and had him park next to us so I was able to have a couple good conversations between motos. Extremely open and honest answering all my questions and a well spoken representative for any company. After seeing his enthusiasm being back on the bike, I look forward to him having a break out season in 2019. Go CS14!

|

9/21/2018 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2018 6:28 PM

dcg141 wrote:

No need to talk about that, cole was second in the points when he was injured and was also looking to really line up some good races in this last supercross season! Injuries are part of it. He is a very solid number 2 at Honda and most know his chance of winning any Saturday night is up there with the top guys. Maybe this time off was a good thing for him. I personally see him doing really good this upcoming season.

|

9/21/2018 6:40 PM

I’m more surprised no one has mentioned his smoke show of a GF Danielle.

|

~cOmptOn310~

9/21/2018 6:50 PM

rongi#401 wrote:

Stoked for Cole, followed him over the first sx triple I ever jumped, flatted it by 10 ft, thought I was guna land on himpinch

Yeah then you broke your teeth out when you didn't follow him over a triple tongue ily

|

9/22/2018 1:27 AM

What choice do they have? He was s front runner and nobody looking for a ride was faster.

|

9/22/2018 4:00 AM

WW444 wrote:

make1go wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Honda did a good thing, they dont owe him anything. Sx, mx is dangerous, the top dudes make good money. Injuries suck ,but its part of the sport.

Seriously, the dude was ripping and second in the championship, right?

He's by far the best guy they could get.

|

9/22/2018 6:07 AM

make1go wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

akmx17 wrote:

Seriously, the dude was ripping and second in the championship, right?

He's by far the best guy they could get.

Never meant he wasnt doing well,. Point is some posters acted like honda owed him a favor by resigning him. They gave him.a paycheck as a reward.

|

9/22/2018 6:17 AM

Happy for Cole. The guy has a smooth riding style that is deceivingly fast.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

9/22/2018 6:51 AM

But why only a one year deal??

|

9/22/2018 7:20 AM

spd721 wrote:

But why only a one year deal??

because thats the bare minimum...they knew they couldnt drop him but they dont want to risk a 3 yr deal...its purely business to them, nothing more nothing less...

|

9/22/2018 8:10 AM

WW444 wrote:

make1go wrote:

They wouldn't have been "dropping him" if he wasn't under contract for 2019........

|

9/22/2018 8:57 AM

He is a great, idk.. Eddie Irvine for Ken. Stoked for him, props.

|

9/22/2018 9:03 AM

Won a triple crown main last year. Dude rips

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/22/2018 9:48 AM

BEARS!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

9/23/2018 4:26 PM

Underground wrote:

I'm on the bus. Can't believe Jarid's not in here offering seats already?

The Bandwagon leaves for Anaheim 1 very soon!!

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy