Seattle SX May be canceled or have no fans?

Motox627!
3/9/2020 2:34pm
Motox627! wrote:
Im not a doctor, i just play one on Vital...……. B) B) B) B) Wash your hands, don't touch your face, don't lick door knobs, and...
Im not a doctor, i just play one on Vital...……. CoolCoolCoolCool

Wash your hands, don't touch your face, don't lick door knobs, and if you are sick stay the fuck at home. Pretty simple really and all shit they taught us in kindergarten!
logan_140 wrote:
Problem is you got people who have tested positive and told to stay home, yet instead they go to a concert instead lol..
Which is the same reason i vote we remove the warning labels from things and let natural selection run its course....
logan_140
3/9/2020 7:11pm
Thanks Mods/Admins for putting this thread where it belongs....

I never intended for it to turn into this, was just hoping to talk about the possibility. I’m a big gators fan and they’re saying the spring football game will likely have no fans. Seems that’s how most sporting events are gonna be soon.
3/9/2020 11:36pm
logan_140 wrote:
I never intended for it to turn into this, was just hoping to talk about the possibility. I’m a big gators fan and they’re saying the...
I never intended for it to turn into this, was just hoping to talk about the possibility. I’m a big gators fan and they’re saying the spring football game will likely have no fans. Seems that’s how most sporting events are gonna be soon.
No offense meant... it's what the thread turned into. Smile

The Shop

Post a reply to: Seattle SX May be canceled or have no fans?

The Latest