Seattle CLUSTERBLEEP

FlaNard
4/7/2018 11:22pm
I'm happy that so many people can get into the mud races. I just can't get excited watching the best supercross riders alive rolling everything with their feet off the pegs. I know that it's hard but Jesus that put me to sleep.
teggers
4/7/2018 11:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 11:37pm
I liked it. Different talent.

What kind of sucks....is that most people have no idea how hard that was.....

We are talking about the best 40 riders in the country looking like beginners.
4/7/2018 11:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 11:46pm
JM485 wrote:
That was one of the most fun races I've watched in a long time! You could hear the crowd all night and they were totally into...
That was one of the most fun races I've watched in a long time!

You could hear the crowd all night and they were totally into it, that would have been an awesome race to be at! I've sat through my fair share of mud races at San Fran and Oakland, and they were some of the best I've ever been to in my life. All week leading up to this and seeing a bunch of guys post about how they weren't going to go because of the weather, I couldn't help but think how big of a mistake those idiots were making, you don't get to have fun experiences being a pussy your whole life that's for damn sure. It's been forever since there's been a race like this, and it makes for some of the most exciting stuff we've seen in a while, so I'd say it was a good night!
Being one of those guys who said I wasn’t going, let me explain myself.

I wasn’t going to drive 4-5 hours to make it there, get pissed on all day, and then watch these guys barely make it around the track with a shortened schedule, but I will say the race looked great on my brand new TV though.

It wasn’t a matter of me being a pussy, it was a matter of me going to 8 MX/SX races in the last 365 days, I figured I could spare some change instead of spending a couple hundred bucks on fuel and parking and entry.

Thanks for your opinion though, I would absolutely disagree that I’m an “absolute idiot” for deciding not to go.

The Shop

ledger
4/8/2018 1:07am
kb228 wrote:
These guys are going the speed i would go on a dry track. I dont feel so self conscious
LOL, I can relate.
Doddy
4/8/2018 1:15am Edited Date/Time 4/8/2018 1:18am
JM485 wrote:
That was one of the most fun races I've watched in a long time! You could hear the crowd all night and they were totally into...
That was one of the most fun races I've watched in a long time!

You could hear the crowd all night and they were totally into it, that would have been an awesome race to be at! I've sat through my fair share of mud races at San Fran and Oakland, and they were some of the best I've ever been to in my life. All week leading up to this and seeing a bunch of guys post about how they weren't going to go because of the weather, I couldn't help but think how big of a mistake those idiots were making, you don't get to have fun experiences being a pussy your whole life that's for damn sure. It's been forever since there's been a race like this, and it makes for some of the most exciting stuff we've seen in a while, so I'd say it was a good night!
Because of the weather I was unable to bring my 3 year old...and of course I wouldn't go without her. We played legos and watched the race with lil brother(3 days oldSmile )and mom . I fail to see the mistake I made. I do agree that it was a fun race to watch.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
4/8/2018 1:39am
teggers wrote:
I liked it. Different talent. What kind of sucks....is that most people have no idea how hard that was..... We are talking about the best 40...

Yep, my brother's girlfriend said "I can go out there and win!" and it's like nooooooooooooo don't even say that please. People who've never ridden on a sloppy rutty track (Supercross nonetheless) will never understand how difficult it is to stay on two wheels. Your bike is going all over the place, lines are changing, track is slicker than ice, it's ridiculous watching Tomac stand up around the berms without taking his feet off the pegs was a thing of beauty.
JustMX
4/8/2018 2:07am Edited Date/Time 4/8/2018 2:08am
Being one of those guys who said I wasn’t going, let me explain myself. I wasn’t going to drive 4-5 hours to make it there, get...
Being one of those guys who said I wasn’t going, let me explain myself.

I wasn’t going to drive 4-5 hours to make it there, get pissed on all day, and then watch these guys barely make it around the track with a shortened schedule, but I will say the race looked great on my brand new TV though.

It wasn’t a matter of me being a pussy, it was a matter of me going to 8 MX/SX races in the last 365 days, I figured I could spare some change instead of spending a couple hundred bucks on fuel and parking and entry.

Thanks for your opinion though, I would absolutely disagree that I’m an “absolute idiot” for deciding not to go.
Geez,

I doubt anybody really thinks you are an idiot for deciding not to go.

However, There may be other reasons.

Lighten up francis....
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
4/8/2018 4:25am
Smart thing to do would have been to block off the inside rugs and send some local quad riders out to blast the slop off the top! Woohoo
BobKerr
4/8/2018 5:10am
FlaNard wrote:
I'm happy that so many people can get into the mud races. I just can't get excited watching the best supercross riders alive rolling everything with...
I'm happy that so many people can get into the mud races. I just can't get excited watching the best supercross riders alive rolling everything with their feet off the pegs. I know that it's hard but Jesus that put me to sleep.
agree
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
4/8/2018 7:25am
I think a good mudder once in a while is very entertaining and can really upend the points standings. And while it looks like they are flailing away, they really do need a high level of skill just to navigate the challenges of the night. Do I want it all the time? Hell no! But once in a while, hell yes.
TM
flyinb501
Fantasy
338th
4/8/2018 6:10pm
Supercross and mud just don't go together.
resetjet
4/8/2018 6:15pm
Mud section, sand section at every sx..... oh wait thats endurocross.

However somebody truck some sand up to seattle
mx317
4/8/2018 6:21pm
teggers wrote:
I liked it. Different talent. What kind of sucks....is that most people have no idea how hard that was..... We are talking about the best 40...

It looks so easy from the couch.

That looked like some of the stickiest frame and wheel sucking mud I've seen in a while. It is really funny here when people say they don't know how to use their clutch in the mud.

Post a reply to: Seattle CLUSTERBLEEP

The Latest