Sea-town track pic

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2013 10:00 AM

stolen from fb.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

and the privateers fit where?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/19/2013 10:04 AM

Go RV

Go Hill

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

4/19/2013 10:24 AM

|

4/19/2013 10:46 AM

only because SLC is supposed to be beautiful weather for once, i hope it rains it's fuckin' ass off in Seattle

devil

|

4/19/2013 10:57 AM

peelout wrote:

only because SLC is supposed to be beautiful weather for once, i hope it rains it's fuckin' ass off in Seattle

devil

Samesies

|

4/19/2013 11:04 AM

I've missed the last two years of supercross while I was overseas working... Last time I saw a live SX was 2010 when KW dominated in the rutted soaking wet track.

I'm listening to the rain pound the shit out of the metal roof here at work about 30 miles away from seattle.

Bring on the epic mudder!

|

4/19/2013 11:05 AM

peelout wrote:

only because SLC is supposed to be beautiful weather for once, i hope it rains it's fuckin' ass off in Seattle

devil

Im hoping it rains it's fuckin' ass off...so there might actually be a race in the 450s for once.

|

4/19/2013 11:47 AM

peelout wrote:

only because SLC is supposed to be beautiful weather for once, i hope it rains it's fuckin' ass off in Seattle

devil

SethGator wrote:

Im hoping it rains it's fuckin' ass off...so there might actually be a race in the 450s for once.

For sure, like that mudder last week!!

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

4/19/2013 11:48 AM

looks like theres a few places to pass..hope thats a vert. jump jumping into the start straight.....thanks for posting...go barcia!!

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

4/19/2013 11:48 AM

Passin thru Portland! Tomorrow will be fine.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

4/19/2013 11:51 AM

JW381 wrote:

For sure, like that mudder last week!!

yeah, because RV really was going at 100%...if you believe that, good on ya.

|

4/19/2013 11:52 AM

I'm content with either condition. I just can't effin wait for tomorrow.

|

Has science gone too far?

4/19/2013 11:53 AM

Photo
|

4/19/2013 12:32 PM

SethGator wrote:

Im hoping it rains it's fuckin' ass off...so there might actually be a race in the 450s for once.

JW381 wrote:

For sure, like that mudder last week!!

SethGator wrote:

yeah, because RV really was going at 100%...if you believe that, good on ya.

Whatever you say champ

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

4/19/2013 12:34 PM

Mike800 will own the mud and take a huge SX main win. Bet that up.

|

4/19/2013 12:37 PM

Crash82 wrote:

Mike800 will own the mud and take a huge SX main win. Bet that up.

Your constant enthusiasm is something to strive for in life.

|

4/19/2013 12:57 PM

JW381 wrote:

Whatever you say champ

no that's RV, but thanks for the recgonition.

|

4/19/2013 1:17 PM

MXR wrote:

Go RV

Go Hill

Yes got RV and HILL

|

4/19/2013 1:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 1:44 PM

SethGator wrote:

yeah, because RV really was going at 100%...if you believe that, good on ya.

JW381 wrote:

Whatever you say champ

SethGator wrote:

no that's RV, but thanks for the recgonition.

Just like Mike Alessi himself... Unending belief that he has a chance of winning.

*edit* wow, that made no sense... Clicked the wrong quote button and quoted the wrong post. *

|

4/19/2013 1:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 1:46 PM

cwtoyota wrote:

Just like Mike Alessi himself... Unending belief that he has a chance of winning.

*edit* wow, that made no sense... Clicked the wrong quote button and quoted the wrong post. *

hmm?

lol, I thought that is what happened.

|

4/19/2013 6:53 PM

Typical spring showers here in Washington since thursday. The track is going to be a fkin mess. Bet your ass on that.

|

4/19/2013 7:07 PM

The track should be rutted up , but the weather is looking pretty good for practice and the night show .

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

4/19/2013 8:05 PM

peelout wrote:

only because SLC is supposed to be beautiful weather for once, i hope it rains it's fuckin' ass off in Seattle

devil

thanks bro

|

4/19/2013 8:45 PM

peelout wrote:

only because SLC is supposed to be beautiful weather for once, i hope it rains it's fuckin' ass off in Seattle

devil

I feel really sorry for the dudes building the track, it has been pouring for days.. Today it hasn't stopped. I like a mud race in the outdoors, not so much SX.

BTW, I can gauge how much it is raining here by my commute, and it sucked a dirty ass.

|

4/19/2013 9:06 PM

We've been lucky the last few years...

|

4/19/2013 9:25 PM

Crash82 wrote:

Mike800 will own the mud and take a huge SX main win. Bet that up.

Put down the bong and slowly walk away......lol

|

4/19/2013 9:43 PM

peelout wrote:

only because SLC is supposed to be beautiful weather for once, i hope it rains it's fuckin' ass off in Seattle

devil

JeepnMike wrote:

I feel really sorry for the dudes building the track, it has been pouring for days.. Today it hasn't stopped. I like a mud race in the outdoors, not so much SX.

BTW, I can gauge how much it is raining here by my commute, and it sucked a dirty ass.

track was done by Wednesday and tarped. Ain't Winklers first rodeo. It will def be rutty and slop in practice but dialed by night show.

|

4/19/2013 10:22 PM

Why don't we just have the race at OPMC (Port Angeles)?
It never, hardly ever rains up there... and when it does, it's still good to race.

|

4/19/2013 10:38 PM

thursday was the first hard day of rain and today in the am was pretty bad but it has clamed down quite a bit. keep yur fingers crossed

|

4/19/2013 11:20 PM

TJ 755 wrote:

track was done by Wednesday and tarped. Ain't Winklers first rodeo. It will def be rutty and slop in practice but dialed by night show.

I'm almost positive this is how it'll go. Not too much precipitation forecasted for tomorrow, and the track has been covered for a while. It'll be messy at times, but good, technical racing.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban