Scumbags break into two locations of dealer steal and drop bikes in street

Edited Date/Time 2/15/2022 6:39am
https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news/se-mass/suspects-caught-on-camera-…

Thieves hit two locations of dealership. Drop bikes on ground, fall out of u haul but get away with some.
|
jeffro503
2/2/2022 8:32pm
I can't even type in words what I'd like to do to these scumbags.

I hope every manufacture out there , sooner or later makes these bikes inoperable until the shop itself gets the electronics working after it's been sold. So that way , some dipshit thief , that is too stupid to tear it down for parts , realizes that stealing a bike , is more hassle then it's worth.
user760a
2/2/2022 8:44pm
They will get a very light slap on the wrist if ever caught. It will be like the wild west again shortly, definitely headed in that direction
2/2/2022 8:50pm
Thinking back to earlier tonight as I passed by my local dealer there was a police car in the parking lot. Maybe the owner gave the PD a heads up. But then again I’d love a sting where the PD are waiting in the back of the shop. Probably not worth it and like someone said above a slap on the wrist.

The Shop

jordand20
2/2/2022 9:06pm
They were probably starving and looking to get some bread.
Talisker
2/2/2022 10:31pm
They wanted them Kawi’s real bad. Dirt bikes are expensive!!!
jridout12
2/2/2022 11:40pm
Get out of the cities. Stuff like this is only going to continue to happen and become more prevalent
dedi684
2/3/2022 5:44am
They needed bikes to be ready for the 338 national
2/3/2022 5:46am
Same thing happend to our local dealership. Wheelie boys attempeted to steal 7 bikes(a couple kawis, 2 honda's and a older yamaha). Police rolled up just as a couple of them were leaving, so they dumped 3 of the bikes next door and left with the other 4. They got 7 bikes out is 2:30. The Yamaha was spotted on the highway in Lawrence, MA.
Grouper
2/3/2022 6:45am
jeffro503 wrote:
I can't even type in words what I'd like to do to these scumbags. I hope every manufacture out there , sooner or later makes these...
I can't even type in words what I'd like to do to these scumbags.

I hope every manufacture out there , sooner or later makes these bikes inoperable until the shop itself gets the electronics working after it's been sold. So that way , some dipshit thief , that is too stupid to tear it down for parts , realizes that stealing a bike , is more hassle then it's worth.
I was told by the dealer I just interacted with that KTM, Husky, and GG bikes will only run for about 5 minutes or so before the ECU locks and the bike is inoperable thereafter. Not sure if true, but a good step forward maybe.
Grouper
2/3/2022 6:46am
jordand20 wrote:
future doctors, lawyers, and engineers in fact!
loftyair
2/3/2022 7:23am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2022 7:23am
A tiny cellphone chip embedded in metal of frame and\or motor, busted!
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
2/3/2022 8:32am
Calling them scumbags is discriminatory and scumbagist. How do you know they weren't human trash, riff-raff, or pieces of shit instead? I think you owe the scumbag community an apology. We should probably make some new laws to protect that class of people, like maybe allow them to steal up to (3) $10,000 motorcycles without prosecution. That will make the world a better place, yeah.

2/3/2022 8:36am
Falcon wrote:
Calling them scumbags is discriminatory and scumbagist. How do you know they weren't human trash, riff-raff, or pieces of shit instead? I think you owe the...
Calling them scumbags is discriminatory and scumbagist. How do you know they weren't human trash, riff-raff, or pieces of shit instead? I think you owe the scumbag community an apology. We should probably make some new laws to protect that class of people, like maybe allow them to steal up to (3) $10,000 motorcycles without prosecution. That will make the world a better place, yeah.

Pronouns scum/bag. Trying to be more inclusive around here. We don't know their pasts.
8k4x6f
2/3/2022 9:22am
If they only learned what’s supposed to happen to people who steal.
No value in anything for people who are taught survive on handouts.
Dealers should be locking down like jewelry stores at night with the price of things.
mtl
2/3/2022 9:36am
Motorsports Nation is a great ship that supports a lot of New England riders.

Really bummed for them.
SonofThor32
2/3/2022 9:41am
In WA state, we are now in the middle of passing a new law that prevents the following crimes from requiring jail time (at all):

Grand theft auto.
Residential burglary
Failure to register as a sex offender
Fugitive warrants
Theft (left that one wide open).

Additionally, we are softening the punishment for drive-by murders (specific verbiage).

Should you decide to defend yourself for any of the above, you get the book - makes sense Blink . Some crazy times we are living in, people are actually voting in favor of this stuff up here, it is the 'humane' route. Don't mind your quality of life as long as your conscience for criminal's rights (as you envision them) are clean.

I have my garage set up like a vault (I have lot more $$ in there than just my bike). Sad to think I feel the need to be fully and readily armed, sensors all over the place for alarms, just to prevent something that my state is literally making legal. Add to the fact that we have legalized all drugs, now we also have a bunch of addicts looking for anything they can get their hands on, and know there is no punishment for the crime.
2/3/2022 9:57am
In WA state, we are now in the middle of passing a new law that prevents the following crimes from requiring jail time (at all): Grand...
In WA state, we are now in the middle of passing a new law that prevents the following crimes from requiring jail time (at all):

Grand theft auto.
Residential burglary
Fugitive warrants

Additionally, we are softening the punishment for drive-by murders (specific verbiage).

Should you decide to defend yourself for any of the above, you get the book - makes sense Blink . Some crazy times we are living in, people are actually voting in favor of this stuff up here, it is the 'humane' route. Don't mind your quality of life as long as your conscience for criminal's rights (as you envision them) are clean.

I have my garage set up like a vault (I have lot more $$ in there than just my bike). Sad to think I feel the need to be fully and readily armed, sensors all over the place for alarms, just to prevent something that my state is literally making legal. Add to the fact that we have legalized all drugs, now we also have a bunch of addicts looking for anything they can get their hands on, and know there is no punishment for the crime.
Softening sentencing is a crime in itself.
mxfuture
2/3/2022 10:45am
In WA state, we are now in the middle of passing a new law that prevents the following crimes from requiring jail time (at all): Grand...

Grand theft auto.
Residential burglary
Fugitive warrants

whoever downvoted your comments is the problem!

I live on the east side and will probably move to Idaho soon. I don't think elections by mail are fair anymore~! Wa being one of the first to implement the charade!
TeamGreen
2/3/2022 10:55am
jordand20 wrote:
Damn, that made LOL…

Thanks!
APLMAN99
2/3/2022 11:15am
Those are better cameras than a lot of other ones. Hopefully they can trace back the UHaul van to someone's actual identity and make a charge stick.
2/3/2022 11:20am

Grand theft auto.
Residential burglary
Fugitive warrants

mxfuture wrote:
whoever downvoted your comments is the problem! I live on the east side and will probably move to Idaho soon. I don't think elections by mail...
whoever downvoted your comments is the problem!

I live on the east side and will probably move to Idaho soon. I don't think elections by mail are fair anymore~! Wa being one of the first to implement the charade!
This is where the voting confuses me. I’d say it’s a good post and thumbs up. But I’d also say it’s a sad state of affairs and thumb down the content. Therefore I do neither.

I’d just assume stick my thumbs into their eyes.
mxfuture
2/3/2022 11:24am
This is where the voting confuses me. I’d say it’s a good post and thumbs up. But I’d also say it’s a sad state of affairs...
This is where the voting confuses me. I’d say it’s a good post and thumbs up. But I’d also say it’s a sad state of affairs and thumb down the content. Therefore I do neither.

I’d just assume stick my thumbs into their eyes.
that's always an option Wink lol
2/3/2022 11:30am

Grand theft auto.
Residential burglary
Fugitive warrants

The politicians need to have their houses broken into and their cars stolen.
Camp332
2/3/2022 11:50am
More scum robbed Central Jersey Cycles yesterday also. WTF!
philG
2/3/2022 11:56am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2022 11:58am
Well i guess people are getting what they voted for.

If folk can just steal stuff with impunity, this is what you get.
Joey_Bridges
2/3/2022 12:11pm
Happening in the cycling world as well, as thieves are realizing that upper end mt bikes, and DH bikes are close to, and exceed five figures.
Our local shop had a truck back through the plate glass front, quickly grabbed 6 of the upper end S works specialized bikes on the showroom floor, and drove off in less than five minutes.

Alarms blaring, and cameras rolling.

Post a reply to: Scumbags break into two locations of dealer steal and drop bikes in street

The Latest