Scum stole my boys crf50

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2021 8:15 PM

Came home from work and noticed my side door open into my garage. Sure as shit it’s gone. I literally got the scooter a week ago. Ordered tons of parts for it so I can start teaching my boy(5years old) the ins and outs of dirt bikes. I got the crf50 from my uncle who had misplaced/lost the title so it’s hard to give the police the correct information.

I know it’s a long shot but anybody in west Tucson sees a crf with black plastic and a red seat cover. Please send a message. I’d put my number out here but it sounds like a recipe for disaster. I created a FB so I can search market place as well. Wish I was home so I could introduce these dickless assholes to mr LARUE.really not expecting a good outcome.

Thanks a lot mx brothers

Sorry for the language

|

2/16/2021 8:46 PM

Post a notice to this group on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/141012713243228

|

Powerband in every gear !

2/17/2021 2:00 AM

Nothing worse than a thief. I hope you get lucky and the bike turns up, right next to the thief’s body. angry Good luck

|

2/17/2021 5:53 AM

Ugh!! Thieves are the worst and they are terrorizing my community. The vast majority of these property crimes are driven by dope, specifically meth and heroin. It doesn't matter to the thief/doper what they steal from you as long as they get their next fix. As soon as that high wears off, it's time to victimize someone else. It's a vicious cycle and seems to be an unfixable problem. My advice is to lock everything up extra securely. These are often crimes of opportunity and if you can make it extra difficult to grab something that usually serves as a good deterrent.

As a friendly suggestion, please take the time to at least glance over the landmark US Spreme Court case of Tennessee v. Garner. It covers the use of deadly force where property crimes are concerned.

|

'20 FC450...'19 TC125

2/17/2021 6:45 AM

Hi Side wrote:

Ugh!! Thieves are the worst and they are terrorizing my community. The vast majority of these property crimes are driven by ...more

Not a lawyer, and not telling anyone what to do.... but OP is in AZ

13-411. Justification; use of force in crime prevention; applicability

A. A person is justified in threatening or using both physical force and deadly physical force against another if and to the extent the person reasonably believes that physical force or deadly physical force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's commission of arson of an occupied structure under section 13-1704, burglary in the second or first degree under section 13-1507 or 13-1508, kidnapping under section 13-1304, manslaughter under section 13-1103, second or first degree murder under section 13-1104 or 13-1105, sexual conduct with a minor under section 13-1405, sexual assault under section 13-1406, child molestation under section 13-1410, armed robbery under section 13-1904 or aggravated assault under section 13-1204, subsection A, paragraphs 1 and 2.

B. There is no duty to retreat before threatening or using physical force or deadly physical force justified by subsection A of this section.

C. A person is presumed to be acting reasonably for the purposes of this section if the person is acting to prevent what the person reasonably believes is the imminent or actual commission of any of the offenses listed in subsection A of this section.

D. This section includes the use or threatened use of physical force or deadly physical force in a person's home, residence, place of business, land the person owns or leases, conveyance of any kind, or any other place in this state where a person has a right to be.

13-1507. Burglary in the second degree; classification

A. A person commits burglary in the second degree by entering or remaining unlawfully in or on a residential structure with the intent to commit any theft or any felony therein.

B. Burglary in the second degree is a class 3 felony.

|

2/17/2021 6:54 AM

Hi Side wrote:

Ugh!! Thieves are the worst and they are terrorizing my community. The vast majority of these property crimes are driven by ...more

OP, hope you get it back. Absolutely despise thieves.

I just glanced over the Tennessee v. Garner case. Why do we favor criminals more and more every decade here in the states. Such bullshit. Maybe if it was open season on a thief it might deter a small percentage. Unfortunately theres stories of the thief/burglar being able to sue the homeowner/victim. The system is broken.

|

2/17/2021 7:30 AM

Dirtydeeds, I agree with you in that the system is circling the drain. Just look at the cities that have adopted the bond reduction strategy, crime has skyrocketed. It seems as though the criminal justice system is slanted in favor of the criminal these days which is unfortunate.

FGR01 posted what appeared to be AZ statute on the subject matter. That's a really really good post he made but keep in mind the laws are wildly different from state to state. Also, even if you are not charged criminally it doesn't mean that you wouldn't be sued civilly. Furthermore, the burden of proof is far lighter in a civil case than it is in a criminal proceeding.

|

'20 FC450...'19 TC125

2/17/2021 7:34 AM

Man, I'm sorry to hear that! Especially in your area. Didn't think that would ever be an issue there. Such a nice, friendly town. Hope you find it soon OP!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/17/2021 7:54 AM

Hi Side wrote:

Dirtydeeds, I agree with you in that the system is circling the drain. Just look at the cities that have adopted the bond ...more

To reiterate your point, The OP is in AZ and I am quoting AZ statutes here. Everyone check and know the laws of your respective jurisdiction.

That being said --

Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) (2018)

Title 13. Criminal Code

Chapter 4. Justification

13-413. No civil liability for justified conduct

No person in this state shall be subject to civil liability for engaging in conduct otherwise justified pursuant to the provisions of this chapter.

|

2/17/2021 7:55 AM

Just a suggestion, try checking with any of your neighbors that might have a Ring doorbell camera or security camera that may have caught the bottom feeder by chance. They may have put it in a truck or van, or maybe even pushed or rode it down the street. I hope you get lucky and get it back.

|

2/17/2021 8:02 AM

FGR01, thanks for posting all of that for clarity. I really like AZ law, seems very practical and reasonable to me.

|

'20 FC450...'19 TC125

2/17/2021 8:03 AM

I had 2 arrested of a group. 4.5 yrs after , 80k of my property- everything I owned was stolen. 1 got a 20 yr sentence, served 1.5 yrs. he was never charged with a crime against me. I never got anything back. I had a meeting with the da and a room of people. I said I tracked 2 down, you have 72 hrs to arrest them and press charges. Or I make a call to Phily and a couple pals are coming to town. Pals from buisness conducted when I was a boss at the biggest pipeline co in the world, working in Phily. The judge made it sound like the criminals are the victims. Trust me our system is a joke. Victims have no rights, Trust me. Small town gb 107k,5 yrs behind prosecuting criminals.

|

2/17/2021 8:04 AM

OP, sorry to hear about the loss of the crf50, gut wrenching to say to least. Not sure if your willing to build a 50 for your boy from the ground up? but, if you did, I have a stock crf50 frame and swing arm I would donate and ship to you at no charge. If so, send me a message to get the ball rolling.
I know it'll be tough and time consuming to get every part but I would love to help your boy get his moto life started in any way possible.

|

2/17/2021 8:07 AM

Hi Side wrote:

FGR01, thanks for posting all of that for clarity. I really like AZ law, seems very practical and reasonable to me.

If only we had common sense nation wide. Also, hopefully the blue wave influx from CA doesn't F'up AZ too much.

And.. the law is what it is, but no one should take it as open season to start blasting. I strongly suggest a concealed carry class for anyone in AZ (event though it is not required by law). Most of these classes focus heavily on the legalities of carrying and using a firearm.

|

2/17/2021 8:21 AM

Hi Side wrote:

FGR01 wrote:

Not a lawyer, and not telling anyone what to do.... but OP is in AZ

13-411. Justification; use of force in crime prevention; ...more

If nobody is home a gun don't do jack! You're better off posting where to get a German Shepard and a wireless fence for it.

|

2/17/2021 9:11 AM

Mudd801 wrote:

OP, sorry to hear about the loss of the crf50, gut wrenching to say to least. Not sure if your willing to build a 50 for your ...more

Very cool gesture. And would be a fun project. I've framed and built several 50's...and then a 65...and then an 85. I'm no mechanic, but I'm a lot further than I was thanks to those projects. If I could spend my days in my garage building bikes for a living vs sitting in an office with unappreciative employees and customers...I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Be a cool, meaningful project for dad to build his boys first one!!!

Also, thieves suck.

|

2/17/2021 9:23 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Man, I'm sorry to hear that! Especially in your area. Didn't think that would ever be an issue there. Such a nice, friendly ...more

Not sure about his town but being near Tucson, I'd say anything can happen. OP's town may be nice but Tucson is a $hit hole.

|

2/17/2021 9:24 AM

Hi Side wrote:

Dirtydeeds, I agree with you in that the system is circling the drain. Just look at the cities that have adopted the bond ...more

Law and order is absolutely going away, very sad. Good buddy is a deputy DA up here in Nor Cal and he is ready to quit. He said if the criminals only knew what they could really get away with before they faced any serious consequences things would be 10x worse than they are. The criminals are figuring it out, so I don't expect things to get any better. Especially with so many of our fellow citizens fighting for criminals rights over the rights of law abiding citizens. Reduced sentences (or no sentences), reduced or no bail, taking away resources to catch and prosecute criminals, not enforcing existing laws, etc. Where do people think this road is leading us to??

|

2/17/2021 11:21 AM

Thanks all for the reply’s. The moto community is one of a kind. Mudd I’ll take that offer, thank you so much. Like I said I had already order plastic, grips, seat cover, ect... finding a engine shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll shoot you a message.

I definitely wouldn’t blast the poor saps but imagine busting out with a intimidating assault rifle while they’re in the middle of the senseless act. It would send the message real fast. Tucson has become a shithole. Luckily we are in the process of moving south of Tucson into a much nicer community. My boy and I will be able to ride out of our garage and into the desert.

Moving forward, my parents heard about the devastating new and being the only spoiled grandchild, they bought the little man a electric razor. Not my ideal way of getting him going but for now it’ll due til he has a gas engine.

|

2/17/2021 11:36 AM

Right on man, happy to help. Lets get your boy some throttle therapy asap !!

Just sent you a message with my info.

Paul

|

2/17/2021 11:46 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Man, I'm sorry to hear that! Especially in your area. Didn't think that would ever be an issue there. Such a nice, friendly ...more

skeef wrote:

Not sure about his town but being near Tucson, I'd say anything can happen. OP's town may be nice but Tucson is a $hit hole.

I haven't spent any time in Tucson other than driving through to see my FIL down in Sahuarita and riding at MC MX Park while I was there.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/17/2021 11:47 AM

There is a special place in Hell for someone who steals a kid's dirtbike. angry

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

2/17/2021 2:09 PM

Troutwine520 wrote:

Thanks all for the reply’s. The moto community is one of a kind. Mudd I’ll take that offer, thank you so much. Like I said I ...more

Reminded me of this video that's making the rounds recently:

|

2/17/2021 3:24 PM

said it before...I'll say it again. Thieves need to have their hands cut off.

Sorry for your loss....hope you get it back....and I hope they catch the POS.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

2/17/2021 3:45 PM

Look around the area where you live for the bike. In a lot of cases it was a kid that took it. They ride them until they run out of gas and then just dump them.

Paw Paw

|

2/17/2021 4:28 PM

Had 3 stolen. They were not dumb enough to list them for sale on Facebook or craigslist. They were dumb enough to reply to a “in search of ad” though. Set them up and got one bike back at gun point. 2 more out there floating around still, 2.5 years later....

|

2/17/2021 8:44 PM

Did you look in to the person you bought it from...the thieves might just be "associated" with the seller...

|

2/17/2021 8:52 PM

Hi Side wrote:

FGR01 wrote:

If only we had common sense nation wide. Also, hopefully the blue wave influx from CA doesn't F'up AZ too much.

And.. the law ...more

Agree with this completely, especially about the influx from CA. Don't come here and dick up AZ if you move here.

|

2/17/2021 8:54 PM

Troutwine520 wrote:

Came home from work and noticed my side door open into my garage. Sure as shit it’s gone. I literally got the scooter a week ...more

We will be out at Motoland this coming weekend on both days, I'll keep an eye out for it.

|

2/17/2021 9:17 PM

Mudd801 wrote:

OP, sorry to hear about the loss of the crf50, gut wrenching to say to least. Not sure if your willing to build a 50 for your ...more

I’ve got billet triple clamps I’ll ship you when I get back home.

|

GP740
Since 1987