Screw you CBS!!

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 1/31/2012 2:21pm
So.....I worked my ass off all day today moving to another place. I get home and am all excited to see the race and have one of the last dinners I am ever going to have in this house before my move. CBS has the race scheduled from 3:30PM - 4:30PM.....at least that's what the program guide on the friggin' cable station says!

It records ( something )........and the first 48 fucking minutes is GOLF!! I get to watch Heat #1 and it starts just out of the blue.....right when the friggin' gate drops! Then......Heat#2 starts......2nd lap in....BAM......fucking recording is done because it was set to record SUPERCROSS at a specific time!

So sick and tired of the CBS broadcasts it makes me sick! Fact is.....i got only a few days left with Comcast TV....and i'm swapping it out for Direct TV at my new location....and I'll finally get FUEL again after losing it almost 10 friggin years ago!

Screw CBS and you to Comcast!
|
jeffro503
1/29/2012 8:01pm
BTW......does anyone know by chance of where I could watch this thing at? A torrent file....stream.....anything? Gonna go check youtube right now.
gjbruny
1/29/2012 8:05pm
i have direct TV and the same exact thing happened here. direct tv has sucked in the service department compared to before we moved and were forced to go with satilite tv....... don't even get me going on internet speed comparisons between comcast and direct tv.
CamP
1/29/2012 8:09pm
jeffro503 wrote:
BTW......does anyone know by chance of where I could watch this thing at? A torrent file....stream.....anything? Gonna go check youtube right now.
Bookmark Slick Nick's page. He has it up already. Slick Nick's Torrents

The Shop

Clutchy
1/29/2012 8:19pm
Jeff...............
I recorded face the nation at 9am and what came after, also an hour before the scheduled 30 min broadcast at 430pm... Thats the kind of shit you have to do with CBS broadcasts. Glad I did because as soon as the golf was over, they went right to supercross, last turn turn of heat one.... So they did go with the hour show, even though the guide showed 430 to 500pm.

So I guess as Gump would say " CBS is like a bunch of vital retards, you never know what you're going to get "....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
mxb2
1/29/2012 8:22pm
Just think this sunday cbs again, lucky us LOL!
500guy
1/29/2012 8:27pm
Not sure why the guy's didn't let you watch it live like the rest of us did.
Rizzo
1/29/2012 8:31pm
jeffro503 wrote:
So.....I worked my ass off all day today moving to another place. I get home and am all excited to see the race and have one...
So.....I worked my ass off all day today moving to another place. I get home and am all excited to see the race and have one of the last dinners I am ever going to have in this house before my move. CBS has the race scheduled from 3:30PM - 4:30PM.....at least that's what the program guide on the friggin' cable station says!

It records ( something )........and the first 48 fucking minutes is GOLF!! I get to watch Heat #1 and it starts just out of the blue.....right when the friggin' gate drops! Then......Heat#2 starts......2nd lap in....BAM......fucking recording is done because it was set to record SUPERCROSS at a specific time!

So sick and tired of the CBS broadcasts it makes me sick! Fact is.....i got only a few days left with Comcast TV....and i'm swapping it out for Direct TV at my new location....and I'll finally get FUEL again after losing it almost 10 friggin years ago!

X1000 Adding to the frustration, this morning, I get the family ready only to watch Face the Nation(WTF), then, reschedule my day around the new SX time only to come home at 5:15 and Stewart is being interviewed on the podium, right then I knew I was eFFFFed! BTW, I have Direct TV and it was the same shit, only I got about 4 laps of the 2nd heat. It is all CBS F you F you F you F you F you F you.

I swear, a perfect world would have been the CBS Prez and Vice Prez on the 41 bike and 65 bike at Dodger Stadium getting KTFO, not trey and MO. From the bottom of my heart, FUCK U CBS, I hope that network never gets a Superbowl, World Series, NBA C-ship, Daytona, Stanley Cup or even a bowling tourney, I pray they lose March Madness to the fucking Bravo network. Howard Stern bashes Les Moonves and CBS every chance he gets and now we know why......#clownshow
jeffro503
1/29/2012 8:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:
CamP wrote:
Bookmark Slick Nick's page. He has it up already. Slick Nick's Torrents
Thanks Camp!! I did find the main on youtube and just watched that. But I am going to DL the torrent because I heard the Heats were some great racing.

On the CBS thing......it seems like I wasn't the only one this happened to. Setting the recorder for longer doesn't "always" work......cause you just don't know when it's going to start. Playin' stupid Golf...........Jesus Christ!
mcopsey
1/29/2012 8:34pm
The programing is up to your local affiliate. It's not mandatory to show the SX for the local guys, they choose what to air. Blame them and let them know you want to see it.
jeffro503
1/29/2012 8:38pm
mcopsey wrote:
The programing is up to your local affiliate. It's not mandatory to show the SX for the local guys, they choose what to air. Blame them...
The programing is up to your local affiliate. It's not mandatory to show the SX for the local guys, they choose what to air. Blame them and let them know you want to see it.
Thanks for the info man. I am driving to Portland Tomorrow morning anyways......I'm gonna swing by their office and punch someone in the face. Silly
mcopsey
1/29/2012 8:46pm
mcopsey wrote:
The programing is up to your local affiliate. It's not mandatory to show the SX for the local guys, they choose what to air. Blame them...
jeffro503 wrote:
Thanks for the info man. I am driving to Portland Tomorrow morning anyways......I'm gonna swing by their office and punch someone in the face. Silly
Yea, our local station, Dayton, OH doesn't play them either. I had to sign up for Dish Network because they use the Cincinnati feed and they show them all.
Clutchy
1/29/2012 8:52pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Thanks Camp!! I did find the main on youtube and just watched that. But I am going to DL the torrent because I heard the Heats...
Thanks Camp!! I did find the main on youtube and just watched that. But I am going to DL the torrent because I heard the Heats were some great racing.

On the CBS thing......it seems like I wasn't the only one this happened to. Setting the recorder for longer doesn't "always" work......cause you just don't know when it's going to start. Playin' stupid Golf...........Jesus Christ!
. Setting the recorder for longer doesn't "always" work.....

Who said just longer............. Before the scheduled broadcast, after it, multiple times through out the day........WoohooWoohoo

Don't be hatin on golf..............TongueTongueTongue
jeffro503
1/29/2012 9:00pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Thanks Camp!! I did find the main on youtube and just watched that. But I am going to DL the torrent because I heard the Heats...

Clutchy wrote:
[b]. Setting the recorder for longer doesn't "always" work.....[/b] Who said just longer............. Before the scheduled broadcast, after it, multiple times through out the day........:woohoo: :woohoo...

Who said just longer............. Before the scheduled broadcast, after it, multiple times through out the day........WoohooWoohoo

I don't hate Golf Clutchy......but when they show golf instead of showing my "Scheduled moto's".......I start loading up weapons and get directions to the nearest gold course. Woohoo
Lightning78
1/29/2012 9:08pm
jeffro503 wrote:
So.....I worked my ass off all day today moving to another place. I get home and am all excited to see the race and have one...

Be careful of directv....that are MOTHERF*#kING THIEVES as well. The Santa sms winds blew my dish a little askew called them to fix it....and I have to pay them 50 Fuckin dollars to get it fixed! The guy kept telling me I should've gotten "insurance" for an extra $7/mo ....great let's add to what is an already overpriced cable service. I would double check your pricing bec it looks all good up front turn when you factor in the price it goes up to as an average monthly cost, its almost as much as cable & internet from time warner. So he tells me I am also locked into 2 years of their shitty service and I dislike it so much I am going to pay almost $200 to get out of it. also he tells me that I own the dish so I have to get on the roof and remove it I want to cancel my service and there is absolutely 0 access to the roof of my building so I have to pay them to remove it.

to top it all off, fuel and speed tv are on 2 separate tiers so my bill would double and go well over 100 dollars a month

I've come to the conclusion there are 0 options for good tv service and cable service in this world which sucks because it's terrible and no way to get around it, they all suck
CamP
1/29/2012 9:29pm
We went back to rabbit ears after years of playing musical chairs with the programming on dish an cable. Because of the internet, I don't miss shows I want to see.

I use the $800+ I save every year on more moto stuff.
1/29/2012 9:30pm
jeffro503 wrote:
If your swinging by KOIN 6 Jeff, give someone a swift kick in the nuts for me as well.Wink
Clutchy
1/29/2012 9:32pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't hate Golf Clutchy......but when they show golf instead of showing my "Scheduled moto's".......I start loading up weapons and get directions to the nearest gold...
I don't hate Golf Clutchy......but when they show golf instead of showing my "Scheduled moto's".......I start loading up weapons and get directions to the nearest gold course. Woohoo
I hear ya buddy.................

Just be careful, If you show up to my golf course with weapons, I'll have to go all sniper on yoooo ass foooo... Firing titleist with the three wood..... Woohoo

FOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Clutchy
1/29/2012 9:34pm
CamP wrote:
We went back to rabbit ears after years of playing musical chairs with the programming on dish an cable. Because of the internet, I don't miss...
We went back to rabbit ears after years of playing musical chairs with the programming on dish an cable. Because of the internet, I don't miss shows I want to see.

True story................... Things are going to change in a big way soon.....!!
bvm111
1/29/2012 9:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Clutchy wrote:
[b]. Setting the recorder for longer doesn't "always" work.....[/b] Who said just longer............. Before the scheduled broadcast, after it, multiple times through out the day........:woohoo: :woohoo...

jeffro503 wrote:
I don't hate Golf Clutchy......but when they show golf instead of showing my "Scheduled moto's".......I start loading up weapons and get directions to the nearest gold...
did some one say.... "load weapons!"
CamP
1/29/2012 9:49pm
CamP wrote:
We went back to rabbit ears after years of playing musical chairs with the programming on dish an cable. Because of the internet, I don't miss...

Clutchy wrote:
True story................... Things are going to change in a big way soon.....!!
What do you mean?
huck
1/30/2012 7:48am
500guy wrote:
I didn't think that was public information...
Spinner
1/30/2012 8:14am
500guy wrote:
huck wrote:
I didn't think that was public information...
Ahem.....back door.
CR250Rider
1/30/2012 8:55am
Why can't I set my DVR to record the entire SX series without getting streetbike races, too?

why?
huck
1/30/2012 8:56am
CR250Rider wrote:
Why can't I set my DVR to record the entire SX series without getting streetbike races, too?

why?
I hate that too....
CR250Rider
1/30/2012 8:57am
Is it true the Oakland lights are on Fuel TV ?

channel hopping makes it difficult to follow the series
Highsider
1/30/2012 9:00am
CR250Rider wrote:
Is it true the Oakland lights are on Fuel TV ?

channel hopping makes it difficult to follow the series
It was on Speed last night at 4pm.
Look for repeats on Speed.
CR250Rider
1/30/2012 9:02am
FUELHD - 618 - Mon, 1/30, 9:00 PM 1 hr
"Oakland from Alameda City Stadium in Oakland, Calif."
1/29/2012, Sports, Motor Sports, Motorcycle Racing, Ama Motorcycle Racing

very strange.....
Highsider
1/30/2012 9:04am
CR250Rider wrote:
FUELHD - 618 - Mon, 1/30, 9:00 PM 1 hr "Oakland from Alameda City Stadium in Oakland, Calif." 1/29/2012, Sports, Motor Sports, Motorcycle Racing, Ama Motorcycle...
FUELHD - 618 - Mon, 1/30, 9:00 PM 1 hr
"Oakland from Alameda City Stadium in Oakland, Calif."
1/29/2012, Sports, Motor Sports, Motorcycle Racing, Ama Motorcycle Racing

very strange.....
Worth watching!

Post a reply to: Screw you CBS!!

The Latest