Screw Eli’s Stable Mate. Who you want on your side in a drunken bar fight?

mx691
Fantasy
1270th
3/31/2018 7:02am
Non moto dude:
French rugby player Sébastien Chabal.
Not a rugby fan but this guy is terror!
Chabal video

Forty
3/31/2018 7:24am
You never can tell. Tough bastards come in all sizes and are usually not who you’d think. I was taught a hard lesson in my 20s by one.

The Shop

H4L
3/31/2018 7:40am
Forty wrote:
You never can tell. Tough bastards come in all sizes and are usually not who you’d think. I was taught a hard lesson in my 20s...
You never can tell. Tough bastards come in all sizes and are usually not who you’d think. I was taught a hard lesson in my 20s by one.
Had similiar experiences. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
CalRMX
3/31/2018 7:30pm
Joe512 wrote:
Dungeys dad
+1, Dungeys dad reminds me of Tony Soprano.
CalRMX
3/31/2018 7:44pm
Brian Wheeler from the UK is a very large boy, sure he could hold his own

That's BW on the left

elsinore
3/31/2018 7:56pm
These responses are funny. How many of you dudes have ever been in a real fight? Most of the fights I have ever been involved in were over before they even started...
3/31/2018 8:17pm
Axel Hodges...he would have the cops called before anything got too sideways, haha!
Dropbear
4/1/2018 2:02am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2018 3:21pm
Tony “Plugger” Lockett, ex Aussie Rules big man, turned desert racer could help out I reckon.

gekko
4/1/2018 7:33am
Tim Gajser´s dad, Bogomir Gajser.
jsmi33966
4/1/2018 9:12am
Probably Mike Laraco that dude was tough Chad Reed or Barcia not Mouscan he is way too skinny and cant handle whoops
NorCal 50+
4/1/2018 9:37am
Cianciarullo- because he would say something funny and the guy would laugh and we'd have a beer instead of ruining our faces.
CalRMX
4/1/2018 10:54am
Dropbear wrote:
Tony “Plugger” Lockett, ex Aussie Rules big man, turned desert racer could help out I reckon.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/04/01/252957/s1200_2277B4E0_3744_49EA_AAB6_B89226DD3915.jpg[/img]
Tony “Plugger” Lockett, ex Aussie Rules big man, turned desert racer could help out I reckon.

He looks pretty tasty
Drtbykr
4/1/2018 11:08am
Fellow Canadian we met at the Vegas airport. Show a few highlight clips and I think the mood would turn to.

“screw it, have a round on us”. Warning about fighting, even if you “win”, it still hurts like f.

Make love, not war. That’s why the energy drink babes are important at the races, happy thoughts.

Firefly47
4/1/2018 12:20pm
Special Greg.
Adam Mennenga from Texas used to be built like a big tree stump. I'd hate to have pissed him off.
Charley Bogard. Redneck crazy.
Gene Naumec. Redneck crazier and bigger than most. Plus seen him race once in overalls. And win.
Ben Riddle. Jesus the stories about that dude......

Mike Healey? Please. He only beats on elderly women.

4/1/2018 1:04pm
plowboy wrote:
In their younger days...Joel Roberts or Heikki Mikkola. Joel Smits could probably get ornery too.
zehn wrote:
Mikkola was a beast
magoo1982 wrote:
Also , Torleif Hanson , Hakan Carlqvist , Desoto , Halm and, Tibblin , more tough moto dudes .... Had more tough guys back in the...
Also , Torleif Hanson , Hakan Carlqvist , Desoto , Halm and, Tibblin , more tough moto dudes .... Had more tough guys back in the day ....
Old school, Joel Roberts because half the time he would be too drunk or high to feel any punches thrown at him plus he "strong like bull". Honorable mention to Adolf Weil, he was as tough as they come and beating riders half his age.
Current riders I'd pick moosecan because anybody going after him would get their ass kicked by his wife before they got to him. Grinning
4/1/2018 1:06pm
Drtbykr wrote:
Fellow Canadian we met at the Vegas airport. Show a few highlight clips and I think the mood would turn to. “screw it, have a round...
Fellow Canadian we met at the Vegas airport. Show a few highlight clips and I think the mood would turn to.

“screw it, have a round on us”. Warning about fighting, even if you “win”, it still hurts like f.

Make love, not war. That’s why the energy drink babes are important at the races, happy thoughts.

I dunno how well GSP and his dry humping would fair in a bar fight
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/1/2018 2:20pm
Drtbykr wrote:
Fellow Canadian we met at the Vegas airport. Show a few highlight clips and I think the mood would turn to. “screw it, have a round...

Are you kidding? He would absolutely clean house in a bar fight.
Jrewing
4/1/2018 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2018 2:26pm
Dropbear wrote:
Tony “Plugger” Lockett, ex Aussie Rules big man, turned desert racer could help out I reckon.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/04/01/252957/s1200_2277B4E0_3744_49EA_AAB6_B89226DD3915.jpg[/img]

Haha 'ken oath
SwingHard
4/1/2018 4:19pm
Drtbykr wrote:

GSP would tie a dude in a knot before the guy knew what happened! No punches needed.
4/1/2018 11:31pm
Drtbykr wrote:

SwingHard wrote:
GSP would tie a dude in a knot before the guy knew what happened! No punches needed.
A 1 on 1 fight without people jumping in? For sure. But that's not how it works, he'd get soccer kicked right in head by someone's friend. I'd take Chuck, Crocop, Stipe, or Big Country all day long over GSP.
Excerpt from Matt Hughes book:
I looked over and Chuck Liddell was with his back against the wall, knocking people out that were trying to go after him.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/2/2018 5:03am
Chuck Liddell over GSP in a fight? Wow, ok.
surfer22
4/2/2018 7:51am
SwingHard wrote:
A 1 on 1 fight without people jumping in? For sure. But that's not how it works, he'd get soccer kicked right in head by someone's...
A 1 on 1 fight without people jumping in? For sure. But that's not how it works, he'd get soccer kicked right in head by someone's friend. I'd take Chuck, Crocop, Stipe, or Big Country all day long over GSP.
Excerpt from Matt Hughes book:
I looked over and Chuck Liddell was with his back against the wall, knocking people out that were trying to go after him.
I've gotta agree with Norcal on this one. Like he said one on one GSP would destroy just about everyone. But a bar fight you can't take your opponent down and hang out in his guard while dry humping him. Any one of the guys friends can run up and catch GSP from behind and its over. Take a big stand up fighter with legit Ko power anyday over GSP in a bar fight

Post a reply to: Screw Eli’s Stable Mate. Who you want on your side in a drunken bar fight?

The Latest