Scottish, anyone?

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 1/2/2014 10:55am
It's going to be nice to hear that Scottish-accent (Highlands-Brogue, even) during the Post-Race Winner's interviews...again.

I'm jus' knowin'...

(I posted this so that Ryno wouldn't need to)
|
ayearinmx
1/1/2014 11:46am
pfff.... he's British when he wins, Scottish when he loses and Canadian when people try and claim that his time spent there was anything more than a 7yr vacation... Whistling
ocscottie
1/1/2014 12:03pm
ayearinmx wrote:
pfff.... he's British when he wins, Scottish when he loses and Canadian when people try and claim that his time spent there was anything more than...
pfff.... he's British when he wins, Scottish when he loses and Canadian when people try and claim that his time spent there was anything more than a 7yr vacation... Whistling
Sorta like Andy Murray the tennis player.
ayearinmx
1/1/2014 1:27pm
ayearinmx wrote:
pfff.... he's British when he wins, Scottish when he loses and Canadian when people try and claim that his time spent there was anything more than...
ocscottie wrote:
nah..... Dean Wilson is a cool person, Andy Murray is a miserable Scottish *****
burnside
1/1/2014 5:27pm
I just hope he's healthy for Des Nations.... him and Searle make 2 parts of one of the most formidable teams in years...

The Shop

TeamGreen
1/1/2014 7:49pm
burnside wrote:
I just hope he's healthy for Des Nations.... him and Searle make 2 parts of one of the most formidable teams in years...
That's a Good Point!

Who'd be the 3rd Scotsman?
TerryK
1/1/2014 9:36pm
ayearinmx wrote:
nah..... Dean Wilson is a cool person, Andy Murray is a miserable Scottish *****
Eaaa-sy there! Tongue
JeepnMike
1/1/2014 9:50pm
Hopefully his balls have dropped by now for his podium interviews.
nytsmaC
1/1/2014 9:59pm
TeamGreen wrote:
That's a Good Point!

Who'd be the 3rd Scotsman?
That's easy, Shaun mf'n Simpson!
shuggs
1/2/2014 1:55am
burnside wrote:
Why do we need torn faced Searle on the team not exactly performed as some of those twats south of the Barrier (me thinks they should rebuild Hadrians Wall to keep the East Europeans out of gods country and let the English deal with them when they start flocking in llf llf) were expecting him to.
PressPassP
1/2/2014 3:29am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2014 3:32am
ayearinmx wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
Well technically they're both British,weather they like it or not,but natives of Scotland! (no offense Terry K)

Same goes for Simpson,who's gotta be the 3rd rider for GB,the way he chases Barcia for that entire Moto in Germany Wink
ayearinmx
1/2/2014 3:51am
ayearinmx wrote:
TerryK wrote:
Eaaa-sy there! Tongue
watch any TV interview with him... or better yet, watch the video clip of him receiving the "British Sports Personality award" in person (the biggest award in British sport), oh wait, you can't because he didn't deem it necessary to attend

i'd love them to rebuild Hadrian's Wall.... just as long as it was made soundproof so we couldn't hear all the grumbling Pinch
Barrett57
1/2/2014 10:55am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2014 10:58am
shuggs wrote:
Why do we need torn faced Searle on the team not exactly performed as some of those twats south of the Barrier (me thinks they should...
Why do we need torn faced Searle on the team not exactly performed as some of those twats south of the Barrier (me thinks they should rebuild Hadrians Wall to keep the East Europeans out of gods country and let the English deal with them when they start flocking in llf llf) were expecting him to.
Yeah, it's gods country alright, the chosen people lol.

Post a reply to: Scottish, anyone?

The Latest