Scott Goggle Light Sensitive Lens?

G-man
Edited Date/Time 3/29/2012 9:42pm
Well once again the ol good product disappears saga…. errrrrrr Angry

Seems Scott discontinued these GREAT lens’s. Might not be a big deal for Mxer’s but when I go for a long DS ride it’s great to be able to ride back at night and not worry about having to pack an extra set of goggles.

I also wear contact lens’s so I like the dense foam of their Desert/Sand goggle to keep my eyes from irritants but might need to go a different route.

Anyone else use anything that meets this critera?

Btw Goggle mfg.s, the Dual Sport market has grown over the years and these lens’s are very popular with them and off-roaders—you’re missing the boat by not making these, how hard could it be?

now back to your regular schedule fighting... Cool

Thanks

G
|
Wiley
2/22/2012 12:51pm
Switch to Smith. They've still got them.
jbomx363
2/22/2012 1:02pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2012 1:03pm
Smith's! Love those sweat-x goggles/lenses. Oh.. and they have free roll-offs now too. And.. .lifetime warranty. Just sent in 3 old pair and received 3 new pair for postage to them.
G-man
2/22/2012 2:11pm
Thanks guys
Smith just got a new customer and I will be spreading the word to my DualSport buddies.

Smith

Do Smith len's still fit Scott goggles?
jndmx
2/22/2012 2:17pm
G-man wrote:
Thanks guys Smith just got a new customer and I will be spreading the word to my DualSport buddies. [url=http://www.smithoptics.com/products/#/Goggles/Moto+Goggles/Moto+Series/Fuel+v.2+Sand1/view/]Smith[/url] Do Smith len's still fit Scott...
Thanks guys
Smith just got a new customer and I will be spreading the word to my DualSport buddies.

Smith

Do Smith len's still fit Scott goggles?
Depends which style.

The Shop

jndmx
2/22/2012 3:03pm
Are Smith's and 100% made in the USA like Scott?
Smith's are, don't know about 100%
G-man
3/29/2012 9:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2012 9:46pm
Wiley wrote:
Switch to Smith. They've still got them.
Just wanted to give an update.

Finally got to try these goggles for what I needed them for--DualSport riding.

I went with the SAND/DUST model due to the fact I wear contact lens's and dust/fine dirt in your eye and drying out can be a real bad distraction.

Yes SMITH they have the LIGHT SENSITIVE lens (ordered extra) and free Roll-off's and extra lens are an added bonus. I had no issues at all and can say they are the best goggles I've ever used for my needs, no DUST inside. If you look at the frame they are shaped like the Crowbar's, meaning they contor to your face and the strap is mounted outside of the innner frame.

Always been an Oakely/Scott guy but Smith now has me sold--GREAT PRODUCT!

Thanks for the recommendation guys. Smile

Post a reply to: Scott Goggle Light Sensitive Lens?

The Latest