Schedule of events, tickets, etc??

gharmon
Edited Date/Time 10/1/2018 5:52pm
We leaving Atlanta early Thursday headed out to Chicago. I have looked over the site and searched for "schedule of events" and found nothing. Anyone have a link to the schedule of events for the whole weekend? Will there be anything going on at the track on Fri ( saw mention of pit bike race Sat. night)? If not, we may just show up Saturday morning.

Also, I assume since it is an outdoor race, you can buy tickets at the gate (outdoors do not sell out right)? Here locally what do you show up at the track affects your ticket price. Same for this race? Showing up for Thur. thru Sunday is significantly higher than Sunday only, will this be the same? Any reason to order tickets online? Are tickets really $120+ each for general admission (that's the amount shown on the example I saw)? I mean I am going regardless but dang that's steep.

I am super excited dammit. We went to the nationals there in 06 and 07 and had a blast but I expect this to be off the charts. Hard to work these last two night shifts. Ready to get this thing started!!

Thanks Guys,
|
gharmon
10/1/2018 1:45pm
Thanks Herb.. Much appreciated..
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/1/2018 1:46pm
Tickets will be available at the gates and they won't sell out.
Team Ideal
10/1/2018 1:47pm
yep, tickets for the weekend are currently $140 each. for Sunday only $95. to get into the paddock is $35 I think. it's going to be epic.

The Shop

gharmon
10/1/2018 1:53pm
Team Ideal wrote:
yep, tickets for the weekend are currently $140 each. for Sunday only $95. to get into the paddock is $35 I think. it's going to be...
yep, tickets for the weekend are currently $140 each. for Sunday only $95. to get into the paddock is $35 I think. it's going to be epic.
Yeah I finally found the prices. Wow!! I guess that is the price to see our Olympics on home soil!!
MelonFan123
10/1/2018 5:52pm
Team Ideal wrote:
yep, tickets for the weekend are currently $140 each. for Sunday only $95. to get into the paddock is $35 I think. it's going to be...
gharmon wrote:
Yeah I finally found the prices. Wow!! I guess that is the price to see our Olympics on home soil!!
There's a MX gear brand doing a contest on Instagram for free tickets. I posted about it but it got deleted for some reason? Wasn't promoting anything, just wanted to pass along the info as I saw people looking for tix... (shrugs)

Post a reply to: Schedule of events, tickets, etc??

The Latest