Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2019 4:25 PM

View this post on Instagram

Starting to get ready for @sxopensupercross @supercross_de_paris 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽 #Team17

A post shared by Joey Savatgy (@versacesavatgy17) on

|

10/10/2019 4:42 PM

Hmmm? I wonder if this is where he'll land? Never been a big fan of the guy , but his speed and talent definitely deserve a good bike / team under him. Lots of shake up's so far this season.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/10/2019 4:44 PM

Maybe he bought that JGR 450 that was posted for sale on here

|

10/10/2019 4:48 PM

I hope he is one of those 2% of people that can ride the bike to it's full capability

Or was it 5%????

|

10/10/2019 4:54 PM

He looks comfortable

|

10/10/2019 5:17 PM

Goat farm or JGR facility. Bogle said the place looks familiar....

|

10/10/2019 5:23 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

I’d bet my money on the farm if I was a betting man.

|

10/10/2019 5:51 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

olds cool wrote:

I’d bet my money on the farm if I was a betting man.

Bogle rode for JGR. Also, JS packed for "vacation" last week. I'd suggest he's in NC.

|

10/10/2019 5:51 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

JGR. Bogle rode for them in 2018.

|

10/10/2019 5:54 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

JGR, he’s been there this week.

|

10/10/2019 6:40 PM

Black and white filter suggests nothing set in stone yet I guess...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/10/2019 6:43 PM

Crush wrote:

Black and white filter suggests nothing set in stone yet I guess...

Getting social media coaching from Reed already.

|

10/10/2019 6:56 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Hmmm? I wonder if this is where he'll land? Never been a big fan of the guy , but his speed and talent definitely deserve a good bike / team under him. Lots of shake up's so far this season.

I agree on the fan thing. He needs someone in his corner badly to coach him through the things he says. If you win a race, don’t look like your dog just died. If Eli isn’t polite to you, don’t act like a girlfriend that’s been dumped. If someone gets your ride, don’t cry about it. For someone that spends so much time with Carmichael you would think badass would rub off.

|

10/10/2019 7:37 PM

Not the farm....

|

10/10/2019 8:49 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

JohnnyD13 wrote:

I agree on the fan thing. He needs someone in his corner badly to coach him through the things he says. If you win a race, don’t look like your dog just died. If Eli isn’t polite to you, don’t act like a girlfriend that’s been dumped. If someone gets your ride, don’t cry about it. For someone that spends so much time with Carmichael you would think badass would rub off.

I totally agree with you on Savatgy’s image and all. He’s no Kevin Windham per say.

BUT, really, why should he give a shit about what anybody thinks? What matters to him is racing and getting results on the track. If racers were so worried about getting the proverbial thumbs up from everybody, they would flame out. Not the rabbit hole you want to go down. I would rather Joey or anyone else say what they want and let their racing tell the story.

|

10/10/2019 9:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2019 9:17 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

JohnnyD13 wrote:

Ramrod wrote:

I totally agree with you on Savatgy’s image and all. He’s no Kevin Windham per say.

BUT, really, why should he give a shit about what anybody thinks? What matters to him is racing and getting results on the track. If racers were so worried about getting the proverbial thumbs up from everybody, they would flame out. Not the rabbit hole you want to go down. I would rather Joey or anyone else say what they want and let their racing tell the story.

Lots of riders, with sub par results, have gotten rides because of their attitudes/personalities, which created a social media following & fan base, in turn making them more desirable to teams. That’s why he should care more about his PR.

|

10/10/2019 9:27 PM

That’s the JGR track.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

10/10/2019 9:34 PM

JohnnyD13 wrote:

Careful, he's got people on here....

Despite what has been said by some of them about me for saying basically the same as above, I sincerely hope it works out with Joey and JGR and Suzuki. I think in JGR's quirky down-low vibe Joey will thrive, and based on his SX season from 2019 he is certainly deserving of a capable program.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

10/11/2019 4:07 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

JohnnyD13 wrote:

hamncheeze wrote:

Careful, he's got people on here....

Despite what has been said by some of them about me for saying basically the same as above, I sincerely hope it works out with Joey and JGR and Suzuki. I think in JGR's quirky down-low vibe Joey will thrive, and based on his SX season from 2019 he is certainly deserving of a capable program.

I don’t wish him any ill will, I was just trying to explain what someone needs to say to him. Things always come full circle. Don’t burn your bridges. Sports too small. I hope he gets a ride and kills it next year. It just doesn’t seem to matter that he killed it this year and I think that’s because of An attitude issue.

|

10/11/2019 4:32 AM

RENNERlicious wrote:

Lots of riders, with sub par results, have gotten rides because of their attitudes/personalities, which created a social media following & fan base, in turn making them more desirable to teams. That’s why he should care more about his PR.

Not what Mathes was saying recently, that teams pay for riders that get results and not selecting riders for social media fandom.

|

10/11/2019 6:56 AM

JS17 has the natural talent , skill & ability to podium often so hopefully he can pair up with JGR / Suzuki and hit the podium in SX2020
good PR can't hurt though perhaps an agent can get it going

|

10/11/2019 8:14 AM

He'll take out Elito Mac by round 3.

|

10/11/2019 8:22 AM

WowWowWubzy wrote:

He cant run with elito mac. He could possibly catch eli tomac though

|

10/11/2019 9:46 AM

That's a perfect combination: an extremely capable rider whom nobody likes on an extremely capable bike which nobody likes. #Underdog.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

10/11/2019 12:17 PM

WowWowWubzy wrote:

kb228 wrote:

He cant run with elito mac. He could possibly catch eli tomac though

Unless Elito gets one of his 10th place starts, which kills him in supercross

|

10/11/2019 12:41 PM

Falcon wrote:

That's a perfect combination: an extremely capable rider whom nobody likes on an extremely capable bike which nobody likes. #Underdog.

Ah man, you got the holeshot, I was about to write "the guy nobody cares about on the bike nobody cares about, perfect match".

|

10/11/2019 12:47 PM

Hey JS17 - I hope you are reading some of this.

Now go out there and kick some ass and show everybody what you can do!

|

10/11/2019 1:03 PM

Hope the best for JS17. He is a talented rider that has obviously worked his butt off to get where he is.

So interesting how people on the forum feel it's necessary to state whether they are a "fan" of a rider. How could it be more obvious these guys don't care what is said about them personally on these forums? I would hope, most of us on here are fans of racing/dirtbikes before fans of a particular rider. I can see why most of them don't(and shouldn't) browse this stuff, who would want to read about whether or not some stranger gives their seal of approval about you personally.

|

10/11/2019 1:14 PM

Falcon wrote:

GODZILLA wrote:

Ah man, you got the holeshot, I was about to write "the guy nobody cares about on the bike nobody cares about, perfect match".

"The guy I don't care about on the bike I don't care about"

Fixed it for ya. Good thing nobody cares what you think.

|

10/11/2019 1:22 PM

I'm sure hoping Savatgy lines up in Vegas, if only to keep another Million out of Tomac's bank account.

Eli should have learned how to tip last year...

|