Santa made a Fly-by over the Desert early>>>>>

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2018 5:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2018 5:59 PM

My tribute to Nicky Hayden one of the greatest American Road Racers of all time. smile

Photo
Photo
Photo
Yes the DOT sticker will be coming off shortly to expose "RIDER".
Photo

Santa was nice enough to bring one for the girl as well.
We are both very happy they're extremely quiet and I can hear the Bluetooth speakers a lot better than my previous helmet. The design and functionality of these handmade helmets are second to none.

It got down to 50 this morning brrrrrrrr, so we decided to go for a ride.

The harsh winter conditions of Arizona have set in! w00t
Photo
Photo

|

12/22/2018 6:44 PM

I'm confused...

Why are the tires so smooth?

Why do the helmets look so funny? No visor? What about goggles?

tongue

|

12/22/2018 9:32 PM

Sweet!

Are you out by Saguaro lake? I grew up in FH/Tempe and can't await to come down for SX!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

12/23/2018 7:04 AM

Very nice. $$$ . I love the carb FZ1 also, what a great bike, I am blown away by how cheap they are....its a ton of bike for what people spend on an exhaust these days

|

ride

12/23/2018 7:23 AM

Sweet lids! You stay safe down there in Blizzard Watch 2018...

|

12/23/2018 10:24 AM

Indeed he was.

I remember back in the 90s at TWS the old white dually truck w/ all the Hayden boys kicking everyone's butt. The whole family was fast.
R.I.P Nicky.

|

12/23/2018 11:59 PM

zehn wrote:

I'm confused...

Why are the tires so smooth?

Why do the helmets look so funny? No visor? What about goggles?

tongue

For Hardpack duh!!@ w00t

|

12/24/2018 12:01 AM

bvm111 wrote:

Sweet!

Are you out by Saguaro lake? I grew up in FH/Tempe and can't await to come down for SX!

Yes Saquaro Lake it's just a short ride up from the house that's what makes it so nice.

|

12/24/2018 10:33 AM

user760a wrote:

Very nice. $$$ . I love the carb FZ1 also, what a great bike, I am blown away by how cheap they are....its a ton of bike for what people spend on an exhaust these days

Thanks Photo
Yep the best 2900 bones I ever spent five years ago. She's an incredible machine and I can't imagine need much more.
My second one I had a bone stock 2002 that I luved and could not pass up this 2001 that had some nice aftermarket goodies only 17,000 miles.

|

12/24/2018 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2018 12:07 PM

Yes the whole family was fast and with Roger retiring this year it put an end to seeing a Hayden on the track.

This article just came out in the recent AMA magazine they inducted him into the Hall of Fame this year.
RIP Nicky, you are missed but not forgotten.

Photo

It's great when you get good customer service. Garrett at the Mesa Arizona Cycle Gear store was very helpful with us in choosing our helmets.
He also is very excited to get his hands on the new Nicky helmet as he had not seen one yet. Photo

He had us try on a lot of different sizes and designs and was very informative and patient.

Also told me to bring in my old helmets with the Bluetooth speaker setup and he would remove and install them in our new helmets the sound quality is much better as the helmets are more quiet and the liners have cutouts for the speakers.
Photo
Photo

|