San Diego schedule update

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2019 9:35 AM

Photo
|

2/2/2019 9:40 AM

What are they doing with those in the C practices? Refund their race entry or going out with B?

|

2/2/2019 9:41 AM

pbody wrote:

What are they doing with those in the C practices? Refund their race entry or going out with B?

Maybe not enough guys signed up for them to have a c practice

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/2/2019 9:46 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Maybe not enough guys signed up for them to have a c practice

I’d guess that’s the likely scenario. C practices have been small.

|

2/2/2019 9:51 AM

52 on the 450 list and 45 on the 250 list, wonder how many showed up and are going to want to go out.

|

2/2/2019 10:14 AM

early wrote:

52 on the 450 list and 45 on the 250 list, wonder how many showed up and are going to want to go out.

Back of the pack privateers have two mentalities.. and it's probably the first one.


Why destroy my equipment when I don't have the money to buy parts if I blow something up? (Most privateers I'm guessing)

Privateers on a team where they can provide parts if they blow something up are looking at an opportunity to make their first main or get their first top 10.

|

2/2/2019 10:23 AM

early wrote:

52 on the 450 list and 45 on the 250 list, wonder how many showed up and are going to want to go out.

devindavisphoto wrote:

Back of the pack privateers have two mentalities.. and it's probably the first one.


Why destroy my equipment when I don't have the money to buy parts if I blow something up? (Most privateers I'm guessing)

Privateers on a team where they can provide parts if they blow something up are looking at an opportunity to make their first main or get their first top 10.

True I hope we have an interesting night, could really shake things up especially in the 250s

|

2/2/2019 10:35 AM

Mud races are a great opportunity for lesser skilled riders to break through the mess with a good finish. I’m surprised they aren’t being over run with entries from local pros. Anything can happen n a mudder

|

2/2/2019 10:40 AM

Race day live canceled I’m guessing?

|

2/2/2019 11:53 AM

KennyT wrote:

Mud races are a great opportunity for lesser skilled riders to break through the mess with a good finish. I’m surprised they aren’t being over run with entries from local pros. Anything can happen n a mudder

Yep, ironman last year. Proved. That. Ask the husky. Team. Lol.

|

2/2/2019 12:07 PM

jgourley124 wrote:

Race day live canceled I’m guessing?

Nope. Still on normal time.

|

2/2/2019 12:17 PM

So its 2 hours until plastic off and 4,5 hours to first practice?

|

2/2/2019 1:14 PM

So KJSC gets to go out and make the lines. Good luck little fellas.grin

|

2/2/2019 1:18 PM

Weather is nasty here in San Diego right now. High winds and consistent rain. Its definitely going to be worse conditions than A1.

|

2/2/2019 1:22 PM

KennyT wrote:

Mud races are a great opportunity for lesser skilled riders to break through the mess with a good finish. I’m surprised they aren’t being over run with entries from local pros. Anything can happen n a mudder

And mud races are a great opportunity for our top riders to get more experience racing on the ground rather than flying thru the air. That might help them at the MXdN next fall.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/2/2019 1:24 PM

God dang.....10mins to learn a track , then race it. Have feeling that track will be a mess come the mains.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/2/2019 1:50 PM

I just realized RDL is up and running

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/2/2019 2:55 PM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Weather is nasty here in San Diego right now. High winds and consistent rain. Its definitely going to be worse conditions than A1.

Where are you? Im a few miles from Petco and still no real rain yet.

|

2/2/2019 3:22 PM

Ok now it started rainin. Go away! Ha

|

2/2/2019 4:00 PM

Get your Plastic @ 2:15
Welcome to America Amigo

|

2/2/2019 4:04 PM

KennyT wrote:

Mud races are a great opportunity for lesser skilled riders to break through the mess with a good finish. I’m surprised they aren’t being over run with entries from local pros. Anything can happen n a mudder

Feld doesn't just let local guys show up on a whim...

|

2/2/2019 4:07 PM

Most of this rain hit North of Diego , so far . Lol.

|

2/2/2019 5:27 PM

Plastic pulled off @2:15..... Thxs for the update

|

2/2/2019 5:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2019 5:39 PM

So they never had qualifying? How does that work

Nvm qualifying is after rdl

|