San Diego Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
2/8/2020 9:15pm
Mavetism wrote:
Let's face the reality here, this track looks really hard to pass on. Tiny tight turns after the whoops. Even when guys are carrying more momentum...
Let's face the reality here, this track looks really hard to pass on. Tiny tight turns after the whoops. Even when guys are carrying more momentum through the whoops they'll have a hard time passing there. There was basically that one 90 degree turn where we saw passes in the 250 main.

Btw insane riding by Dylan again. Insane how he and Adam stepped it up last year, seems like Ferrandis even stepped it up this year.

Fuck this booing "Fans".
Eli came from almost last in the first turn of his heat to 3rd, nearly 2nd.
Mxpilot20
Fantasy
2647th
hamncheeze wrote:
For the love of God NBC Sports can you please, please stop cutting away to show us shit from previous races ON A FULL SCREEN. Just...
For the love of God NBC Sports can you please, please stop cutting away to show us shit from previous races ON A FULL SCREEN. Just stop.
x1000
aeffertz
While Ferrandis' pass wasn't necessarily dirty, I have to ask... is he capable of making a pass without pushing the other guy off the track? He's...
While Ferrandis' pass wasn't necessarily dirty, I have to ask... is he capable of making a pass without pushing the other guy off the track? He's arguably the fastest guy every weekend but can't seem to make any passes unless he's taking someone out or at the very least forcing them off the track. This weekend he really showed his poor racecraft ability, going for boneheaded passes multiple times. Even RC commented on it
Everyone has been commenting on how the track is tough to pass on. There’s was absolutely nothing wrong with how he made the pass.
Premixed112
I’m starting to think that maybe Ferrandis should tell everyone to go fuck themselves when getting interviewed.

The Shop

It's nice to hear the cheers amongst the boos for the guy. Good to know there are some people in the stands that aren't complete dickheads.
2/8/2020 9:16pm
nickm wrote:
There is no reason this guy should be getting booed.
Bunch of posers thinking it’s the cool thing to do... sounded like there was a solid amount of people trying to drown that shit out with some cheers.
SEE ARE125
2/8/2020 9:16pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2020 9:19pm
Is it a French thing? Ferrandis and Marvin both seem to talk until the mic batteries die. Laughing
whammy
hope somebody punts this guy
bvm111 wrote:
He keeps looking back I bet he is stressing if forkner went down
yak651 wrote:
Forkner should’ve fell over on purpose, his only chance for the championship is a DF DQ
The ol' soccer flop.
Racer111
2/8/2020 9:17pm
While Ferrandis' pass wasn't necessarily dirty, I have to ask... is he capable of making a pass without pushing the other guy off the track? He's...
While Ferrandis' pass wasn't necessarily dirty, I have to ask... is he capable of making a pass without pushing the other guy off the track? He's arguably the fastest guy every weekend but can't seem to make any passes unless he's taking someone out or at the very least forcing them off the track. This weekend he really showed his poor racecraft ability, going for boneheaded passes multiple times. Even RC commented on it
I agree. He’s just awful at passing. He either puts them on the ground or punts them off the track. 3 weeks in a row he’s either crashed someone or punted someone off the track.
bvm111
In the army we call this “rationalizing you’re failure”
brlatm
Did DF bone their old lady or something?
ocscottie
hamncheeze wrote:
For the love of God NBC Sports can you please, please stop cutting away to show us shit from previous races ON A FULL SCREEN. Just...
For the love of God NBC Sports can you please, please stop cutting away to show us shit from previous races ON A FULL SCREEN. Just stop.
I was cussing at my TV every fucking time. Angry
crowe176
2/8/2020 9:18pm
I’m starting to think that maybe Ferrandis should tell everyone to go fuck themselves when getting interviewed.
Yup, lean into it.. Tell Socal to eat a dick.
CPR
2/8/2020 9:19pm
You can actually see it's worrying him on the podium, that's not cool, telling them off would be.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
In French to top it off.
Beeby
Do they boo more because he is not American? It’s getting stupid now, he rode a great race today and deserves the win
It's moments like these that make me embarrassed to be an American..... What a bunch of assholes....

Congrats to Dylan for a well deserved win.
Philly215
He should. He’s fast AF and has the best style. Looks like the other guys are practicing compared to him.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
2/8/2020 9:20pm
Maybe the better question would be is Forkner able to see the guy coming on the inside and get passed without going of track?
Both times he should have backed off. Just like he should have done before the finish line. Dylan had the line and could have sent him off to the right if he wanted to.
NateDawg
Mavetism wrote:
Let's face the reality here, this track looks really hard to pass on. Tiny tight turns after the whoops. Even when guys are carrying more momentum...
Let's face the reality here, this track looks really hard to pass on. Tiny tight turns after the whoops. Even when guys are carrying more momentum through the whoops they'll have a hard time passing there. There was basically that one 90 degree turn where we saw passes in the 250 main.

Btw insane riding by Dylan again. Insane how he and Adam stepped it up last year, seems like Ferrandis even stepped it up this year.

Fuck this booing "Fans".
Eli came from almost last in the first turn of his heat to 3rd, nearly 2nd.
And he didn't have to run anyone off the track to do it. There wasn't necessarily anything wrong with the pass Dylan made, but the dude doesn't seem to understand how to make a clean pass without making contact. It's a running theme.
bvm111
Or he could kill them with kindness and say... I would like to thank all the fans tonight for providing me with the motivation to keep riding hard for their entertainment!
FerCzD
Now that I'm here I realize people are boing just because the sake of it. One guy behind me was boing Dylan and 5 seconds later cheering on him.

Great ride by him btw. Going into the break he has the momentum on his side.
I love how ferrandis races. All those times he aggressively showed a wheel caused forkner to have to think too much about how he should take each corner.

By the way. The dude raced herlings. Stop being minor league pussies
brlatm
So Oakland and now San Diego full of boos, yep the mentality of flat-bill, black sock wearing, Monster Energy drinking dumbasses. Bro!!!

Post a reply to: San Diego Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest