San Diego SX - Night Show Discussion

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2018 6:32 PM

30 minutes until race time. Looking to be a good night!

Links

Results Sheet

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/10/2018 6:32 PM

Who is this gd guy?

|

2/10/2018 6:33 PM

Just messing with you, your doing a great job!

|

2/10/2018 6:35 PM

5th place podium.

Go Roczen!


Photo

|

2/10/2018 6:35 PM

holeshaaaat!

|

2/10/2018 6:36 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/10/2018 6:36 PM

I think tonight will have a lot of unexpected occurrences!

|

2/10/2018 6:36 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Who is this gd guy?

tongue
|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/10/2018 6:40 PM

IN.

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

2/10/2018 6:44 PM

|

2/10/2018 6:44 PM

Barcia > Tomac this round, what do you think?

|

2/10/2018 6:48 PM

Track looked tricky, especially the whoops... Gonna be fucken awesome! w00t

|

2/10/2018 6:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 6:49 PM

Mummy_Napkin wrote:

Barcia > Tomac this round, what do you think?

Barcias 1st bad race of the year tonight! Anderson 5th

|

2/10/2018 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 6:51 PM

I haven't done a damn thing today but take care of people with the damn flu .... angry

|

2/10/2018 6:53 PM

KMC440 wrote:

I haven't done a damn thing today but take care of people with the damn flu .... angry

Poor guy. You deserve a beer.

Photo

|

2/10/2018 6:53 PM

Last weekend was Tomac’s brain fart race. Tonight he kills it. Next weekend who knows, maybe back to brain fart.

|

2/10/2018 6:59 PM

250

Jason Hall

450

Justin Henderson

|

2/10/2018 7:01 PM

Just started a Youtube TV trial, it better not lag or buffer lol.

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

2/10/2018 7:01 PM

Over/under on Ralph emig hiccups tonight?

|

2/10/2018 7:08 PM

That intro announcer is the most annoying and worst part of the whole show. Are they kidding with that guy? He's trying so hard to sound like a 13 year old goon. Unbelievable

|

2/10/2018 7:09 PM

"This is first time anyone has hit that today Ralph, 250 or 450!" Last sessions of the day today, saw it done multiple times in the first session.laughing

|

2/10/2018 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 7:10 PM

Hcallz5 wrote:

Just started a Youtube TV trial, it better not lag or buffer lol.

going on my 5th week of free trials.. been perfect every week. might actually just spend the money and stop using trials.

|

2/10/2018 7:10 PM

We used to just run out of gas...now we our tires go round and round.

|

2/10/2018 7:10 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

"This is first time anyone has hit that today Ralph, 250 or 450!" Last sessions of the day today, saw it done multiple times in the first session.laughing

And so it begins....

|

2/10/2018 7:12 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Over/under on Ralph emig hiccups tonight?

I think that’s a guarantee. The real bet is how far into the broadcast before the first one.

|

2/10/2018 7:13 PM

Is AP wearing the cat-tastic Thor gear?

|

2/10/2018 7:13 PM

Plessinger's gear is uh...well, I guess it is, indeed, a gear set....


Not a good looking one, though.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/10/2018 7:14 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Over/under on Ralph emig hiccups tonight?

Sully wrote:

I think that’s a guarantee. The real bet is how far into the broadcast before the first one.

I don't think you understand how over/under works.

I'll put it at 11.

|

2/10/2018 7:15 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Over/under on Ralph emig hiccups tonight?

Sully wrote:

I think that’s a guarantee. The real bet is how far into the broadcast before the first one.

tcallahan707 wrote:

I don't think you understand how over/under works.

I'll put it at 11.

Unfortunately, you would be right.

|

2/10/2018 7:16 PM

Plessinger is on tonight

|