San Diego Petco Park seating

Edited Date/Time 1/9/2019 8:01am
Just randomly decided to buy some flights to San Diego SX and was wondering where was a decent place to sit? Haven't been to this one since it was at Qualcom back in the day. Got a decent rate at the Omni hotel next door as well if anyone is still looking for a hotel.
|
KirkChandler
Fantasy
278th
1/8/2019 10:36am
There really isn’t a bad seat in PetCo Park. Look at the track map, and see which section you want to sit in front of.

Left field you won’t be able to see the big screen.
clinthadwin
1/8/2019 6:33pm
Yea, no bad seats at Petco. Actually higher seats are preferred. I'll be there too!! See ya 2/2!!
dv12.com
Fantasy
148th
1/8/2019 6:56pm
Just randomly decided to buy some flights to San Diego SX and was wondering where was a decent place to sit? Haven't been to this one...
Just randomly decided to buy some flights to San Diego SX and was wondering where was a decent place to sit? Haven't been to this one since it was at Qualcom back in the day. Got a decent rate at the Omni hotel next door as well if anyone is still looking for a hotel.
At baseball game, I sit in the Club Seats, A to L. For SX, I'd sit in the Toyota Terrace, 201-208, they have in seat service for baseball games just like the club seats which is cool if you don't want to miss any action (not sure if its the same for SX)... And if you want to go all out, do like I did a few years ago, get a suite and invite your buddies! haha

The Shop

1/8/2019 7:06pm
Just randomly decided to buy some flights to San Diego SX and was wondering where was a decent place to sit? Haven't been to this one...
dv12.com wrote:
At baseball game, I sit in the Club Seats, A to L. For SX, I'd sit in the Toyota Terrace, 201-208, they have in seat service...
At baseball game, I sit in the Club Seats, A to L. For SX, I'd sit in the Toyota Terrace, 201-208, they have in seat service for baseball games just like the club seats which is cool if you don't want to miss any action (not sure if its the same for SX)... And if you want to go all out, do like I did a few years ago, get a suite and invite your buddies! haha

I was looking at the Toyota terrace seats.. that might be the way to go.

Suite would be awesome if I had enough people. Any takers??
clinthadwin
1/8/2019 8:29pm
dv12.com wrote:
At baseball game, I sit in the Club Seats, A to L. For SX, I'd sit in the Toyota Terrace, 201-208, they have in seat service...

Let's price it out!!! I'd be down!
MCP486
1/8/2019 8:59pm
dv12.com wrote:

Let's price it out!!! I'd be down!
$175/PP for a 20 person suite.
rbyrnes619
1/8/2019 9:00pm
I'm in for Petco suite. What's included besides the suite?
rbyrnes619
1/8/2019 9:02pm
I'm in for Petco suite. I know one of the marketing directors there so maybe I could get a suite for less than $175/PP.
VOODOO27
1/8/2019 9:03pm
if you're staying at the Omni like myself. sitting on the third base side cuts your walking time down, in and out of the stadium. The have a walkway from the hotel to Petco that enters at the 200 level seats, but they've had that closed the last couple of years. I'd aim for sections 208 thru 216 for a plaza level seat to see all of the races across the track.
1/8/2019 9:19pm
VOODOO27 wrote:
if you're staying at the Omni like myself. sitting on the third base side cuts your walking time down, in and out of the stadium. The...
if you're staying at the Omni like myself. sitting on the third base side cuts your walking time down, in and out of the stadium. The have a walkway from the hotel to Petco that enters at the 200 level seats, but they've had that closed the last couple of years. I'd aim for sections 208 thru 216 for a plaza level seat to see all of the races across the track.
Thanks, yeah I booked at the Omni after seeing they had a walkway to the stadium. Either way it looks like a nice hotel.

175pp for a suite doesn’t seem too bad depending on what’s included
MCP486
1/8/2019 10:00pm
Nothing included...you'd probably want to budget another $35-50/PP for food and drinks.
VOODOO27
1/8/2019 11:57pm
VOODOO27 wrote:
if you're staying at the Omni like myself. sitting on the third base side cuts your walking time down, in and out of the stadium. The...
Thanks, yeah I booked at the Omni after seeing they had a walkway to the stadium. Either way it looks like a nice hotel. 175pp for...
Thanks, yeah I booked at the Omni after seeing they had a walkway to the stadium. Either way it looks like a nice hotel.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that price, especially if you uber it there and don't pay for parking at the hotel. Hustle back to the steakhouse bar inside the Omni right after the race, to get a seat before it maxes out and you'll most likely see Ralph, Ricky, and a few racers industry peeps talking shop after the race. Had a margarita with Emig there last year. If you're headed down to SD on Friday, there's a couple of downtown comedy clubs a few blocks away, that's always a good time. The Gas Lamp district is definitely a few years ahead of our Sacramento downtown scene. I'm sure the ocean and the SoCal weather helps just a little...
clinthadwin
1/9/2019 6:54am
VOODOO27 wrote:
Thanks, yeah I booked at the Omni after seeing they had a walkway to the stadium. Either way it looks like a nice hotel. 175pp for...

I'm in, let's start a new recruit thread!
1/9/2019 8:00am
VOODOO27 wrote:

If you'd like to, get on it. Im a bad party planner lol
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/9/2019 8:39am
I might be in for 2 spots in suite for me and my girlfriend, just gotta make sure we are free that date.
clinthadwin
1/9/2019 9:00am

If you'd like to, get on it. Im a bad party planner lol
So here's the deal, I just got off the phone with them.

It's $3500 for the suite, so to make it $175/head, we need 20 people.

I'll make a thread and see if we can rally that many together.

Post a reply to: San Diego Petco Park seating

The Latest