San Diego Mudder...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2019 10:23 PM

The forecast does not look promising at the moment, let's hope they are wrong...

|

1/27/2019 11:50 PM

Yeah lets hope the weather people don't turn on the rain.

|

1/28/2019 4:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2019 4:36 AM

Weather people are usually never right. What other job proffesion do you know where you cam be wrong 80% of the time and still be employed?

|

1/28/2019 6:03 AM

Barcia just bought a extra donut , bring on the next mudder

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

1/28/2019 6:09 AM

Talisker wrote:

Weather people are usually never right. What other job proffesion do you know where you cam be wrong 80% of the time and still be employed?

Paid liars! Whats the difference between mostly sunny and partly cloudly?

|

1/28/2019 6:31 AM

On the plus side, they are never right. On the downside, this storm is way too big for them to be that wrong. So far, we have been getting more rain than they have been forecasting.

|

1/28/2019 10:58 AM

It's scary when the forecasts says "chance of rain", because it usually pours hard when they don't expect it....and when they forecast "biblical amounts of rain", it just sprinkles.....regardless of how severe the storms are this week it looks like it will likely be a wet/sticky race if not a complete mudder. But it's San Diego, so no one will know until Saturday.

Barcia is licking his chops for another wet race...

Photo,

|

1/28/2019 11:21 AM

They're suspecting Biblical rains here in CA

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/28/2019 11:32 AM

Really hope they're wrong, but it's not looking good. -_-

|

1/28/2019 11:54 AM

Buy your Frogg Toggs boys!

|

1/28/2019 12:52 PM

Talisker wrote:

I've said that for years. HOW THE HELL can you keep your job if you are wrong MORE THAN 80% of the time? They have millions of dollars invested in weather instruments and its maybe 20% accurate any given day. They should just walk outside to tell the weather that day. AND they make 6 figures a year to lie to us all..

|

I'm just here to stir sh#t up...

1/28/2019 1:14 PM

Talisker wrote:

nrosso391 wrote:

I've said that for years. HOW THE HELL can you keep your job if you are wrong MORE THAN 80% of the time? They have millions of dollars invested in weather instruments and its maybe 20% accurate any given day. They should just walk outside to tell the weather that day. AND they make 6 figures a year to lie to us all..

Determining the weather can be inconsistent and is based on multiple factors that can all contribute to the actual weather and ultimately predicting the weather is as simple as that, predicting it... but it's understandable when uneducated people don't comprehend these things and blame the person trying to feed their family.

|

1/29/2019 12:54 AM

still rain.. smile Photo

|

1/29/2019 3:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2019 3:51 AM

Yeah we have still rain in china also.

https://www.supplier-in-china.com/

|

1/29/2019 3:23 AM

Any chance we could get this guy to help out!
Photo

|

1/29/2019 7:40 AM

Yea, it's looking like nearly 100% chance it's going to be wet. Rain from Thursday to Monday.

Barcia's dream scenario: Not much jumping (all butt hurt and such) and sloppy conditions.

Should be interesting.

|

1/29/2019 10:11 AM

What will newest FMOTP according to Vitards do in the mud?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

1/29/2019 10:30 AM

Feld are trucking in tons of sand to mix with the local dirt and Glenn Coldenhoff has made a miraculous recovery from his Lommel crash and will be Roger DeCoster's wildcard for Sat. Night!wink

laughing laughing w00t

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

1/29/2019 10:33 AM

Does anyone know if they were able to start building the track early, and then cover it before the rains start (like they did for A1)?

|

1/29/2019 10:46 AM

AZ35 wrote:

Does anyone know if they were able to start building the track early, and then cover it before the rains start (like they did for A1)?

The track is almost done. The chance of rain falls drastically after 5pm. If they keep the track covered until three and only allow one practice it could be okay for the night show. We will see.

|

1/29/2019 11:29 AM

AZ35 wrote:

PlainEnvelopes wrote:

The track is almost done. The chance of rain falls drastically after 5pm. If they keep the track covered until three and only allow one practice it could be okay for the night show. We will see.

Photo
|

1/29/2019 12:49 PM

Yea, here's the forecast by hour as it stands....it's going to be interesting.

Photo

|

1/29/2019 12:52 PM

Talisker wrote:

nrosso391 wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

Determining the weather can be inconsistent and is based on multiple factors that can all contribute to the actual weather and ultimately predicting the weather is as simple as that, predicting it... but it's understandable when uneducated people don't comprehend these things and blame the person trying to feed their family.

Don't know why you're being downvoted. People are dum-dums.

|

1/29/2019 2:43 PM

nrosso391 wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

visser62 wrote:

I've never paid attention to this but I just noticed I got downvoted for starting this thread about a rain storm possibly affecting the race on Saturday night.... LOL!! Classic stuff on this site!

|

1/29/2019 2:53 PM

nrosso391 wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

visser62 wrote:

It's literally because of who he is. Nothing to do with anything else.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/29/2019 3:11 PM

Definitely interested how this will play out. I fly in Friday afternoon for this weekends race. I’ve been to enough races to where if it’s so muddy to where they are rolling everything I’ll just go screw around in gas lamp instead of getting dumped on.

|

1/29/2019 3:15 PM

yamaharider471 wrote:

Definitely interested how this will play out. I fly in Friday afternoon for this weekends race. I’ve been to enough races to where if it’s so muddy to where they are rolling everything I’ll just go screw around in gas lamp instead of getting dumped on.

Yeah it is not worth even going. The ticket is a sunk cost already so no point in wasting the time if it is raining, just watch it later.

|

1/29/2019 4:03 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

I've never paid attention to this but I just noticed I got downvoted for starting this thread about a rain storm possibly affecting the race on Saturday night.... LOL!! Classic stuff on this site!

People might be thumbs downing the rain... not you or the thread.

How many down votes do you think you would gotten right before 2017 Vegas for the thread you started?

|

1/29/2019 4:34 PM

How many of the riders are going to whine about rain if it does? It's motorcycle racing, get over it and ride or don't show up.

|

1/29/2019 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2019 4:41 PM

PlainEnvelopes wrote:

Yeah it is not worth even going. The ticket is a sunk cost already so no point in wasting the time if it is raining, just watch it later.

To each their own.. but dang bro, makin west coasters look soft! wink

Glad I didn't have this mindset for the 1997 High Point mudder.. otherwise I would've missed that sweet sweet Bradshaw victory w00t

|