Salt Lake City SX - Daytime Program Discussion

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/28/2018 5:28pm
Tomac got up pretty quick this time, wonder what the idiots will bash him for this week.
Not being a little more patient to pass Baggett?
Berm
Fantasy
136th
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Talking before the crash.
Then yeah that's pretty much all you can strive for - a good start.
js451
vegas is going to be a banger!
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/28/2018 5:29pm
I ain't gonna respond to each person individually. Ando crashed, it happens. Especially in the first turn when shit gets bunched up.

The mechanics took for fucking ever. Call it pressure, idgaf. These guys need to train for this. My job is 1000x more pressure but we train for it. In 3.5 years I've let it get me once, dropped a heart on the ground. And that was only because I was trying to fix someone else's mistake... still my fault.

Take a day every week doing common race repairs, and time yourself. Do it over and over and over. Suddenly doing it quickly becomes pretty easy.

The Shop

daemon616
4/28/2018 5:29pm
aeffertz wrote:
Vegas is going to be nutty! Both classes. 2 years in a row.

We don't need a chase.
Did you learn your lesson hooker?
Premixed112
4/28/2018 5:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2018 5:30pm
You guys actually think 14 points is a close championship? Barring a freak incident like what happened tonight, Anderson still has this locked up. BRING ON A PLAYOFF FORMAT
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/28/2018 5:30pm
You guys actually think 14 points is a close championship? Barring a freak incident like what happened tonight, Anderson still has this locked up. BRING ON...
You guys actually think 14 points is a close championship? Barring a freak incident like what happened tonight, Anderson still has this locked up. BRING ON A PLAYOFF FORMAT
I mean it happened didnt it?
surfer22
4/28/2018 5:31pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
"Not what he wanted, but can he hold him off"

Yes Ralph, it's 2 laps and he's up nearly 10 seconds....

I thought the exact same thing as you lol. I understand he has to try to keep up the excitement but man that was weak
Premixed112
4/28/2018 5:31pm
colintrax wrote:
The chances of that happening twice in a row are very, very low. Don't be ridiculous
BobPA
4/28/2018 5:33pm
colintrax wrote:
The chances of that happening twice in a row are very, very low. Don't be ridiculous
No, not really
4/28/2018 5:33pm
colintrax wrote:
I ain't gonna respond to each person individually. Ando crashed, it happens. Especially in the first turn when shit gets bunched up. The mechanics took for...
I ain't gonna respond to each person individually. Ando crashed, it happens. Especially in the first turn when shit gets bunched up.

The mechanics took for fucking ever. Call it pressure, idgaf. These guys need to train for this. My job is 1000x more pressure but we train for it. In 3.5 years I've let it get me once, dropped a heart on the ground. And that was only because I was trying to fix someone else's mistake... still my fault.

Take a day every week doing common race repairs, and time yourself. Do it over and over and over. Suddenly doing it quickly becomes pretty easy.
Agree.... they should train for front, rear tire and brake change-outs. You get this, you get that, you have than in your hands, etc.
4/28/2018 5:34pm
"Anderson had a 34 point lead before the main and now has a 14 point lead.. he lost 30!"... Solid math Ralph.
PRM31
4/28/2018 5:35pm
These announcers. Sometimes I wonder if they’re actually paying attention to the race.
Excaliburbmx
The commentary isn’t for us seasoned fans/riders/racers it’s for the newbies.

I get what and why they comment the way they do.
MXWebmaster
SAY WHAT? ANDERSON was the one that went down. That made the mistake. YET you think it's his Team's fault? LMAO
yak651 wrote:
First corner, not much you can do about that
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Shit happens.

Get a better start is about the only thing you can do.
Yep. Truth right there. I'm LMAO at these people saying he should have a better mechanic. 'Shit for brains' is what comes to mind when I hear idiot comments like that. Vegas is going to be good this year!
colintrax wrote:
I ain't gonna respond to each person individually. Ando crashed, it happens. Especially in the first turn when shit gets bunched up. The mechanics took for...

An actual heart?? That's gnarly.. lol.

Btw did I miss a joke about the red bull helmet? I saw a couple posts about eli not having it, but I'm really out of the loop, because I don't think he can wear one lol
4/28/2018 5:39pm
colintrax wrote:

An actual heart?? That's gnarly.. lol. Btw did I miss a joke about the red bull helmet? I saw a couple posts about eli not having...

Btw did I miss a joke about the red bull helmet? I saw a couple posts about eli not having it, but I'm really out of the loop, because I don't think he can wear one lol
Eli's helmet painter painted him a helmet with a red angry bull on the back, it was quite funny considering he's sponsored by Monster. There is a thread if you scroll down a bit.
4/28/2018 5:41pm
colintrax wrote:

An actual heart?? That's gnarly.. lol. Btw did I miss a joke about the red bull helmet? I saw a couple posts about eli not having...

Eli's helmet painter painted him a helmet with a red angry bull on the back, it was quite funny considering he's sponsored by Monster. There is...
Eli's helmet painter painted him a helmet with a red angry bull on the back, it was quite funny considering he's sponsored by Monster. There is a thread if you scroll down a bit.
That's great. Thank you
GD2
Fantasy
815th
4/28/2018 5:42pm
GuyB shots:

mdd233
4/28/2018 5:45pm
colintrax wrote:

Hold on, a heart? Story time?
Ebs
4/28/2018 5:46pm
On the Vegas start line like:

aeffertz
4/28/2018 5:46pm
colintrax wrote:
I mean... Look at Tomac's SX seasons the past couple of years. Anything can happen and now Anderson is under intense pressure. Tonight was suppose to be the easy clencher.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
4/28/2018 5:47pm
Did anyone hear what Anderson said just before he left the mechanics area?
aeffertz
4/28/2018 5:47pm
aeffertz wrote:

We don't need a chase.
daemon616 wrote:
Yeah, not to respond to hoes like you. Grinning
tkimb
4/28/2018 5:48pm
colintrax wrote:

Agree.... they should train for front, rear tire and brake change-outs. You get this, you get that, you have than in your hands, etc.
x2
There's only a few things they can really change on the side of the track that's worth doing, front and rear tire is probably half the list. Should have both ready to go and all the tools for it together. At the very least when it's a race like this in regards to the championship.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/28/2018 5:49pm
colintrax wrote:

Dropped a heart? Are you a heart surgeon? Wouldn't that be grounds to get fired?

Whatever it is that you do it sounds important and I'm glad I'm not the one doing it. I don't think it's gross or anything, I just don't think I could deliver bad news in the event that things go wrong.
PRM31
4/28/2018 5:50pm
The commentary isn’t for us seasoned fans/riders/racers it’s for the newbies.

I get what and why they comment the way they do.
But when they can’t seem to follow who goes down, events of the race, and then say Marv gained 30 points on Jason, eventually it gets tiresome. Watch an NHL game and note their ability follow and report on event and then compare. Or, watch MXGP and compare.
daemon616
4/28/2018 5:53pm
aeffertz wrote:

We don't need a chase.
daemon616 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Yeah, not to respond to hoes like you. Grinning
Yeah bad move when your callvitcwrobg
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/28/2018 5:58pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Dropped a heart? Are you a heart surgeon? Wouldn't that be grounds to get fired? Whatever it is that you do it sounds important and I'm...
Dropped a heart? Are you a heart surgeon? Wouldn't that be grounds to get fired?

Whatever it is that you do it sounds important and I'm glad I'm not the one doing it. I don't think it's gross or anything, I just don't think I could deliver bad news in the event that things go wrong.
Haha not a surgeon, I'm still in school Sad

I work in the tissue transplant world. It is grounds to get fired, but not for the first time. Mistakes happen, I'm not the only one to have done it. Only bad news I have to deliver is to my boss, and hes pretty cool. They are gonna start having donor's family and recipients coming in to talk with us. I'm not looking forward to it. Awkward enough when the families come by to take a tour.

Post a reply to: Salt Lake City SX - Daytime Program Discussion

The Latest