Salt Lake City 6 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

Buckit
6/17/2020 4:59pm
For a minute there I thought Monster got into the cat food game
DownSouth
That leaves Roczen with 13th or 14th gate pick. Watch him still end up with a decent gate because someone left an inside gate open.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
Is it super blurry for anyone else?
I have tried 2 TV's and it's extremely blurry here.
If not the TV its either the internet or the broadcast right?
jemcee
Something tells me Friese is still really frustrating to race haha

The Shop

hamncheeze
6/17/2020 5:00pm
Why in the ever living shit is Ralph continuing to talk about vinyl records or underwater basket weaving right in the dead heat of battle...
Why in the ever living shit is Ralph continuing to talk about vinyl records or underwater basket weaving right in the dead heat of battle ??? Is NBC forcing this shit
Colt Nichols bought a new house but didn’t put up any shades or blinds.
cwel11
6/17/2020 5:01pm
Why in the ever living shit is Ralph continuing to talk about vinyl records or underwater basket weaving right in the dead heat of battle...
Why in the ever living shit is Ralph continuing to talk about vinyl records or underwater basket weaving right in the dead heat of battle ??? Is NBC forcing this shit
Could anyone imagine a commentator doing this in another sport? Imagine Joe Buck, “Troy did you know Aaron Rodgers can’t park his truck in the garage because his dog chewed up his garage door remote?” It’s seriously just beyond stupid NBC keeps up with this horseshit.
FerCzD
6/17/2020 5:01pm
I'll say it again. Wednesday race day is the best thing that has happened in this quarantine.
hamncheeze
6/17/2020 5:03pm
cwel11 wrote:
Could anyone imagine a commentator doing this in another sport? Imagine Joe Buck, “Troy did you know Aaron Rodgers can’t park his truck in the garage...
Could anyone imagine a commentator doing this in another sport? Imagine Joe Buck, “Troy did you know Aaron Rodgers can’t park his truck in the garage because his dog chewed up his garage door remote?” It’s seriously just beyond stupid NBC keeps up with this horseshit.
It’s time NBC. Clippy-clippy. Weigandt can carry both series no prob.
Excaliburbmx
6/17/2020 5:04pm
cwel11 wrote:
Could anyone imagine a commentator doing this in another sport? Imagine Joe Buck, “Troy did you know Aaron Rodgers can’t park his truck in the garage...
Other sports have way more to talk about and they do have corny stories
aeffertz
6/17/2020 5:05pm
cwel11 wrote:
It’s fourth and goal but did you know football player X bought a pet lizard?! *Cuts to cheesy interview* Now let’s cut back to an instant replay of this game deciding touchdown that just took place!
Drtbykr
6/17/2020 5:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 5:10pm
As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression my entire life, I get how much she loves bikes.

There is just something incredibly therapeutic about them.

Good for her for keeping on keeping on.
B00tySweat33
6/17/2020 5:10pm
I guess I’m just gonna have to start watching with the volume off because I can’t listen to another word from Ralph
hamncheeze
6/17/2020 5:10pm
I would love to see a win from someone other than 3, 1, 94. Let’s go El Hombre!!
gym_jackets
6/17/2020 5:12pm
Today I learned, Round 16's 250 East LCQ is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT 250 GATE DROPS OF THE YEAR, what the fuck Ralph.
cwel11
6/17/2020 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 5:14pm
cwel11 wrote:
Other sports have way more to talk about and they do have corny stories
True but they normaly are brought up naturally not blurted out like a space cadet over dosing on skittles
DownSouth
6/17/2020 5:14pm
I thought a lot of this track layout looked awful similar to Sunday. RC just confirmed it. Track builders are getting lazy or did they have to do this because it rained?
zehn
6/17/2020 5:14pm
cwel11 wrote:
Actually yes because Joe Buck is one of the absolute worst play by play guys in ANY sport
Drtbykr
6/17/2020 5:15pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 5:16pm
I gotta watch this race on replay due to poor quality. (always do anyway).

Forget about Ricky and Ralph, how about the entire production?
aeffertz
6/17/2020 5:15pm
DownSouth wrote:
I thought a lot of this track layout looked awful similar to Sunday. RC just confirmed it. Track builders are getting lazy or did they have...
I thought a lot of this track layout looked awful similar to Sunday. RC just confirmed it. Track builders are getting lazy or did they have to do this because it rained?
I think it’s reversed from the last race.
6/17/2020 5:15pm
DownSouth wrote:
I thought a lot of this track layout looked awful similar to Sunday. RC just confirmed it. Track builders are getting lazy or did they have...
I hope they level it and start from scratch for the final race.
zehn
6/17/2020 5:18pm
DownSouth wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
I think it’s reversed from the last race.
Nope
VasageXx
I think Reed wanted to punch Friese in the head lol
I'm sure they all do at this point.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
250 LCQ:

Post a reply to: Salt Lake City 6 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest