Salt Lake City 2 SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

D.K.O.N.
Fantasy
2512th
5/1/2021 6:16pm
D.K.O.N. wrote:
They haven't updated the night show time on peacock. They said it was moved up right?
USA wrote:
I just heard on NBCSN that they will start at 9:30 Eastern, so 30 minutes early for the 'pre race show', which I think is sweet
That is sweet! It just hasn't updated on the peacock app yet.
USA
Fantasy
507th
5/1/2021 6:20pm
D.K.O.N. wrote:
They haven't updated the night show time on peacock. They said it was moved up right?
USA wrote:
I just heard on NBCSN that they will start at 9:30 Eastern, so 30 minutes early for the 'pre race show', which I think is sweet
D.K.O.N. wrote:
Yeah, that is not a good sign. I wonder if the Indy car race ended earlier than expected so they needed to fill a tv slot. I hope it plays on peacock and they just have a clerical error
D.K.O.N.
Fantasy
2512th
5/1/2021 6:31pm
USA wrote:
D.K.O.N. wrote:
USA wrote:
Yeah, that is not a good sign. I wonder if the Indy car race ended earlier than expected so they needed to fill a tv slot...
Yeah, that is not a good sign. I wonder if the Indy car race ended earlier than expected so they needed to fill a tv slot. I hope it plays on peacock and they just have a clerical error
Whelp, there's our answer, it started! Let's go!
aeffertz
5/2/2021 3:37pm
Only 'cause I was updating my progress in these threads as I went along. Here's the final model of the Leatt Helmet and goggle I was working on in my spare time! Laughing

The Shop

Post a reply to: Salt Lake City 2 SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest