Sad day at the Big6 GP

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2018 3:55 PM

Sadly, we lost one our local racers today. A friend of mine that was racing today, called and told me they cancelled the rest of today’s racing due to a fallen racer. He was the father of a girl that my friends all know pretty well. I was told that he was mid race and started slowing down all of a sudden and fell over due to a heart attack. Unfortunately, Steve Kirk did not make in. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well.

God Speed Steve.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/3/2018 4:01 PM

Man , that really sucks to hear Matty. My thought's and prayer's go out to Steve's family and friend's. RIP moto brother Steve.

Also....I know this has been said a lot , but it does ring true in many ways. he went out , doing exactly what he loved to do. And it's honestly the way I would want to go myself. Hopefully his family can find some peace in that.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/3/2018 4:17 PM

Man that’s a horrible deal, wish all of you guys the best.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

11/3/2018 4:18 PM

A real bummer, feel for those close to him.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

11/3/2018 4:34 PM

Fuck.....

|

11/3/2018 4:37 PM

That sucks, RIP!.... Is this the same guy who lost his son a couple years ago?

|

11/3/2018 4:38 PM

jgmxdad251 wrote:

Yes. Unfortunately it is the same family

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/3/2018 4:43 PM

jgmxdad251 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Yes. Unfortunately it is the same family

Oh my god , this is terrible to hear. I had no idea.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/3/2018 10:58 PM

This is so Unfortunate I’m sadden to hear when some One from the Moto community passes. I wish the family the best and will definitely keep them in my prayers. RIP Moto Steve

|

11/3/2018 11:15 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Man , that really sucks to hear Matty. My thought's and prayer's go out to Steve's family and friend's. RIP moto brother Steve.

Also....I know this has been said a lot , but it does ring true in many ways. he went out , doing exactly what he loved to do. And it's honestly the way I would want to go myself. Hopefully his family can find some peace in that.

I agree with the last comment, if i can choose a way to go out, then it will be racing a bike, hopefully when i am about 85

|

11/4/2018 12:51 AM

Another heart attack. Dam that sucks and condolences for the family. Couple of brothers I know had their father die years back of a massive stroke and the guy was only in his early 50's. He was fit, slim and healthy and the only thing that he could be knocked for was smoking. Look after yourselves out there and get your bloods and vitals checked regularly.

|

11/4/2018 11:36 AM

God speed Steve???

|

11/4/2018 11:40 AM

Lord this is tough to fathom. God speed, Steve, and prayers to this family.

|

11/5/2018 8:16 AM

God speed Steve. Terrible loss for the Checkers MC family

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

11/6/2018 12:17 PM

I did not know Steve ,but I was in a 2 lap battle with him that day , I can say he was a fierce competitor ,and I know he was having fun because he was hooting and hollering as we were trading positions, I also know he had a lot of friends, because he a lot of people cheering him on around the track. God speed

|