SXoN

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2022 8:39 AM

I'm trying to imagine a Supercross of Nations event and all I can envision is ambulance rides and carnage.

SX is an amazing spectator sport. Too bad the learning curve is so steep.

|


Brapasaurus Rex

9/27/2022 11:06 AM

It happens 17 times a year between Jan-May.

|

9/27/2022 11:14 AM

no point. usa would wax.

|

9/27/2022 11:58 AM

Ozy wrote:

I'm trying to imagine a Supercross of Nations event and all I can envision is ambulance rides and carnage.

SX is an amazing ...more

Would be better to have a state of origin sx event in the USA

|

9/27/2022 11:59 AM

SXoN... LOL.... no competition at all for the USA...

|

Better call Saul!

9/27/2022 12:01 PM

France would have a good shot .

|

9/27/2022 12:03 PM

it would be USA, France and maybe Germany or switzerland?

SX isnt a global sport.

|

9/27/2022 12:14 PM

bite_the_curb wrote:

it would be USA, France and maybe Germany or switzerland?

SX isnt a global sport.

Austria, ehh?

How about another shrimp on the barbe?

|

9/27/2022 12:38 PM

3 most annoying comments on vital mx, 1 SXON, Sx is not global so why do you think it would happen? 2- Glen Helen National, Glen Helen other than the hills sucks. Sorry it is not the mecca of mx. 3- 2 smokes. it's 2 strokes for those who think they are cute calling it that.

|

9/27/2022 12:56 PM

ARM670 wrote:

3 most annoying comments on vital mx, 1 SXON, Sx is not global so why do you think it would happen? 2- Glen Helen National, ...more

Theres like a whole world supercross series now

|

9/27/2022 1:08 PM

ARM670 wrote:

3 most annoying comments on vital mx, 1 SXON, Sx is not global so why do you think it would happen? 2- Glen Helen National, ...more

kb228 wrote:

Theres like a whole world supercross series now

And how many of the top Euro's are racing it? This series hasn't even had an event so to claim we have 1, I say give it time.

|

9/27/2022 2:40 PM

mx 219 wrote:

Austria, ehh?

How about another shrimp on the barbe?

Austria? I think your missing some more letters there bud.

|

9/27/2022 3:50 PM

ARM670 wrote:

3 most annoying comments on vital mx, 1 SXON, Sx is not global so why do you think it would happen? 2- Glen Helen National, ...more

kb228 wrote:

Theres like a whole world supercross series now

ARM670 wrote:

And how many of the top Euro's are racing it? This series hasn't even had an event so to claim we have 1, I say give it time.

Doesnt matter whos racing it. Its a world sx series

|