SX picture quality

motoxfmx27
Like many others here, I watched the opening round of SX last Saturday. I wasn't impressed at all with the picture quality watching live with DirecTV. My TV is a Sony X900F. I'm not subscribed to any streaming services. My only TV service is with DirecTV right now. How is the picture quality through the NBC Sports SX streaming package? I'm thinking of buying the SX package and casting from the app to my TV if the app provides better picture quality.

Thank you for any help.
|
pkiczuk
1/11/2019 10:16am
Ive watched it from both the tv broadcast (through Comcast) and through the app. Didn't really notice a difference, but I also didn't notice the picture quality being bad on either. That's with a vizio 65" 4k tv, so not the best quality brand but it's still a decent pic. Im surprised to hear that the picture wasn't good for you
kb228
1/11/2019 10:30am
I use the app on roku. Picture quality was great. Was about the same as it was on cable. Maybe a little better.

The quality will drop if your internet speed slows down. Thats the bad thing about wireless media such as wifi or directv. I only had this issue for a min or so in a heat race.

Post a reply to: SX picture quality

The Latest