SX of Paris first riders announced...

This year the French Supercross is back to Paris in the brand new stadium, the U Arena.

2 riders have been announced already:

Cole Seely
Dylan Ferrandis

Who's next ? Wink
|
chuckdavies
6/8/2017 3:18am
Cool stuff! Looks a big 'ol stadium so should make for a decent track.

Ferrandis on home turf with his refined SX skills could be dangerous
Motofinne
6/8/2017 3:20am
Marvin? I thought Peronnard hinted that when he was on the Pulp MX show a few weeks ago.
6/8/2017 3:43am
Thats cool. I went to the event every time it was at Lille in recent years, saw some high profile riders such as Webb / Tomac / Barcia / Pourcel / Mookie racing it Cool

Should be an awesome event in the new stadium!
MXMattii
6/8/2017 10:51am
I went to last Bercy version and to all Lille events. So looking forward to this one too! The first two names are nice, I'm wishing that Muqsuin and Paulin or (and??) Pourcel will sign up and maybe some EMX250 and MX2 riders like Jago Geerts, Jorge Prado, Mathys Boisramé, Brian Hsu, Gavin Faith to race the 250 SX Tour.

The Shop

Chad McCan
6/8/2017 11:24am
I wish the date was closer to MXoN. I think they could have got me over on that side of the pond once, for 3 weeks to see both events. I don't see me going to both though.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
6/8/2017 6:33pm
Chad McCan wrote:
I wish the date was closer to MXoN. I think they could have got me over on that side of the pond once, for 3 weeks...
I wish the date was closer to MXoN. I think they could have got me over on that side of the pond once, for 3 weeks to see both events. I don't see me going to both though.
I looked into that myself. We're going with a large group for MxDN, then the wife and I are going to London, Paris, then Ireland for 2 weeks. We STILL won't be there for this event.... lame.
Question
6/9/2017 1:25am
Thats cool. I went to the event every time it was at Lille in recent years, saw some high profile riders such as Webb / Tomac...
Thats cool. I went to the event every time it was at Lille in recent years, saw some high profile riders such as Webb / Tomac / Barcia / Pourcel / Mookie racing it Cool

That is good start! I also think some riders in your list may come again too.

Me I am curious about the Alta especially since their new funding, it could be interesting to watch Hill or a good rider giving it a go at this special race. If not this year it is gonna be soon.
Xavier
6/9/2017 4:38am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2017 4:40am
Thats cool. I went to the event every time it was at Lille in recent years, saw some high profile riders such as Webb / Tomac...

Question wrote:
That is good start! I also think some riders in your list may come again too. Me I am curious about the Alta especially since their...
That is good start! I also think some riders in your list may come again too.

Me I am curious about the Alta especially since their new funding, it could be interesting to watch Hill or a good rider giving it a go at this special race. If not this year it is gonna be soon.
kage173
6/9/2017 8:36am
I heard JS7 will be there on a Yamazuki.
MXMattii
6/10/2017 2:48pm
Wow, with the first three riders I get the feeling that the "old days" gonna relive. I mean the 80' and 90' years. Because if you can sign those three names!

Musquin: 3th in 2017 AMA SX Championship with 10 podiums including his two wins.
Seely: 7th in 2017 AMA SX Championship with 7 top 5 finishes including two podium finishes.
Ferrandis: 5th in his Rookie East 250 SX Championship with 6 out of 9 top five finishes!

You guys are doing a great job!
Question
6/13/2017 1:59am
Just saw that, the line up is great! Musquin is still the favorite but Seely, Osborne and Ferrandis are quite close speed wise so they can make it very tough !

Also if I remember correctly it is pretty rare a HRC rider can race sx oversea especially with his factory bike; i think the new super stadium with a US style track is a great new asset, making team managers/riders considering it more like a mid pre season race such as the MEC where they can refine their set up and see where the competition is at.

It is cool because with the 4 big guns already signed, maybe a few less known 250 riders would like to get ready for the East Coast Wink

PS. I also think Alta should send 1 or 2 riders, for instance for the "SX tour" championship where they can qualify for the main, it would bring them some big exposure in europe where they are less known than in the US for now.
6/14/2017 3:27am Edited Date/Time 6/14/2017 3:28am
Dean Wilson in.

So we got:

Marvin Musquin
Cole Seely
Dean Wilson
Zachary Osborne
Dylan Ferrandis
6/14/2017 4:18am
Wow this start list is getting better and better. Any news on European GP riders that will enter ? I believe last time both Febvre & Simpson raced it also.
Question
6/16/2017 11:10am
Hum that is already the biggest mine up for sx in europe. The pace upfront will be nice!

Post a reply to: SX of Paris first riders announced...

The Latest