SX delay till Sunday

greenmx5
1/26/2019 9:55am
Yamaha245 wrote:
I remember when it was on espn,2 weeks later. We will make it
Christ remember when you had to adjust the rabbit ears to get your channels?
greenmx5
1/26/2019 9:57am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2019 10:09am
Tuffy wrote:
Poor baby's!!! We used to have to wait 1-2 weeks to READ the results in Cycle News....some of you guys are so spoiled.
You understand how much technology has advanced since then or are you under a rock? These statements are stupid. Just because we used to do it this way, should we never use that term called progression?
early
Fantasy
2212th
1/26/2019 10:04am
For those of you saying that downloading an app and paying for a season subscription is too difficult, your head is gonna explode 5-10 years from now.
zippytech
1/26/2019 10:24am
I just hope by then every one has fast enough internet for it, cause as of right know not every one does.

The Shop

FIREfish148
1/26/2019 6:05pm
I already pay $200.00 for fios (which i'm about to get rid of), no way I'm paying $75 for NBC gold. Greedy bastards can suck it.
1/26/2019 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2019 6:12pm
Although I miss the days of being able to watch it on Speed channel here in Canada, there was a time I had no access other then downloading it whenever I could find it, I'm just happy to have access to watching it live again.

early
Fantasy
2212th
1/26/2019 6:22pm
zippytech wrote:
I just hope by then every one has fast enough internet for it, cause as of right know not every one does.
I hear ya, I've lived in multiple places where cable and cell phone are a no-go. I think 5g relay and satellite have the potential to greatly expand broadband access all over the world 10 years from now.
JAFO92
1/26/2019 6:25pm
SCR wrote:
It's called progress. That's what everyone keeps telling me anyway. $600 phones that cost $80 a month to use it and most of it is a...
It's called progress. That's what everyone keeps telling me anyway.
$600 phones that cost $80 a month to use it and most of it is a waste of time doing things like posting on vital . Another $80 or so a month for cable TV plus whatever my wife spent on the Roku thing that gets us 6,000 more channels of nothing.
I spent 30 mins trying to find something to watch and the only good movie I could find was Cool Hand Luke, which was made 50 years ago.

Now they want me to pay $90 more to watch Supercross live, so that I can get frustrated because it doesn't work, then have someone tell me its simple just download the special app, reboot the thing from your PC, then shove the firestick up the rear end of the modem connector and it should work perfect on the tiny screen on your $600 phone.

No thanks,
No wonder this sport has become so expensive. If I was spending this kind of money to watch other people ride dirt bikes when I was younger, I wouldn't have had money left for my own bike.

I sure do miss that Cycle News in the mail every Wednesday.

Now, get off my lawn.

No truer words ever written on VitalMX. Its a 100% bullshit deal and I will watch Gilligans Island re-runs for the 50th time before I will pay them pricks yet another fee and have those 6,000 channels of complete shit.

Enough is enough, fuck 'em.
Jerkolantern
1/26/2019 6:33pm
Tuffy wrote:
Poor baby's!!! We used to have to wait 1-2 weeks to READ the results in Cycle News....some of you guys are so spoiled.
gnarwhip wrote:
It’s 2019. This is just pathetic that the “big dogs” can’t put together a simple live tv package.
SCR wrote:
It's called progress. That's what everyone keeps telling me anyway. $600 phones that cost $80 a month to use it and most of it is a...
$600 phones that cost $80 a month to use it and most of it is a waste of time doing things like posting on vital . Another $80 or so a month for cable TV plus whatever my wife spent on the Roku thing that gets us 6,000 more channels of nothing.
I spent 30 mins trying to find something to watch and the only good movie I could find was Cool Hand Luke, which was made 50 years ago.

Now they want me to pay $90 more to watch Supercross live, so that I can get frustrated because it doesn't work, then have someone tell me its simple just download the special app, reboot the thing from your PC, then shove the firestick up the rear end of the modem connector and it should work perfect on the tiny screen on your $600 phone.

No thanks,
No wonder this sport has become so expensive. If I was spending this kind of money to watch other people ride dirt bikes when I was younger, I wouldn't have had money left for my own bike.

Now, get off my lawn.

I wish you were my neighbor. You may feel differently after meeting me, but I'd be happy
Jerkolantern
1/26/2019 6:42pm
SCR wrote:

No thanks,

Now, get off my lawn.

JAFO92 wrote:
No truer words ever written on VitalMX. Its a 100% bullshit deal and I will watch Gilligans Island re-runs for the 50th time before I will...
No truer words ever written on VitalMX. Its a 100% bullshit deal and I will watch Gilligans Island re-runs for the 50th time before I will pay them pricks yet another fee and have those 6,000 channels of complete shit.

Enough is enough, fuck 'em.
And you on my other side. There's my next door neighbors. Now, across the street... Brunet, blonde, and the village bicycle for when ya don't want have to work for it. Gate the block, we're all happy
early
Fantasy
2212th
1/26/2019 6:49pm
If cable TV is so bad, why do you pay for it every month?
Texas Built
1/26/2019 6:55pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Christ remember when you had to adjust the rabbit ears to get your channels?
As much as they charge for cable I'm about to pull the plug and go back to an antenna......
mx317
1/26/2019 6:58pm
I was able to drop the channels that mav tv was on that was costing me $28 extra per month after I bought the app. So far it has worked flawlessly.
jeffro503
1/26/2019 7:02pm
I already pay $200.00 for fios (which i'm about to get rid of), no way I'm paying $75 for NBC gold. Greedy bastards can suck it.
I use the internet and PS vue on my little Firebox , it would cost me normally $35.00 , but I added HBO and Showtime and now pay $70.00. I get NBCSN as well with that package , and can watch all the races live , except for tonight and a couple other's. I'd say you're getting ripped off paying $200.00/mo.....Christ!!
quicken
1/26/2019 7:06pm
Can you run NBC gold on ps4 if I buy it? Bummed it isn't live!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm in Canada so it's different but I believe in the US you can download an NBC app on the PS4 and watch it through that...
I'm in Canada so it's different but I believe in the US you can download an NBC app on the PS4 and watch it through that since NBC Sports Gold merged into the NBC app.

I'm sure someone else can confirm that.
Doesn't work on ps4.
Works on Xbox fine.....just use the browser
1/26/2019 7:10pm
I really wish a new forum page would be created for all the bitching and crying about the tv package. I can't help but click on the topics to hear the new ways dudes are complaining about the best thing to ever happen to supercross coverage. The race is live on tv every Saturday night. Just select supercross in the app. Best thing ever.
1/26/2019 7:19pm
Can you run NBC gold on ps4 if I buy it? Bummed it isn't live!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm in Canada so it's different but I believe in the US you can download an NBC app on the PS4 and watch it through that...
I'm in Canada so it's different but I believe in the US you can download an NBC app on the PS4 and watch it through that since NBC Sports Gold merged into the NBC app.

I'm sure someone else can confirm that.
Doesn't work on ps4.
It works on PS4. I Just had to go to the nbc website with the PS4 and back door it. Do not use the nbc app.
worcsracer808
1/26/2019 7:19pm
I really wish a new forum page would be created for all the bitching and crying about the tv package. I can't help but click on...
I really wish a new forum page would be created for all the bitching and crying about the tv package. I can't help but click on the topics to hear the new ways dudes are complaining about the best thing to ever happen to supercross coverage. The race is live on tv every Saturday night. Just select supercross in the app. Best thing ever.
I'm pretty sure if it was just like it was previous years there would be no problem, but the fact is they are going backwards with it and on purpose, so it's well warranted.
1/26/2019 7:28pm
I really wish a new forum page would be created for all the bitching and crying about the tv package. I can't help but click on...
I'm pretty sure if it was just like it was previous years there would be no problem, but the fact is they are going backwards with...
I'm pretty sure if it was just like it was previous years there would be no problem, but the fact is they are going backwards with it and on purpose, so it's well warranted.
I disagree. There were delays on fox, musical chairs on what channel it would be on and coverage getting bumped for other sports. It's live every week at the same place. No if's or but's.
Cool Rides
1/26/2019 7:29pm
Watch in the garage or inside on the big screen ?
It's only money you'll make more.
worcsracer808
1/26/2019 7:44pm
I'm pretty sure if it was just like it was previous years there would be no problem, but the fact is they are going backwards with...
I disagree. There were delays on fox, musical chairs on what channel it would be on and coverage getting bumped for other sports. It's live every...
I disagree. There were delays on fox, musical chairs on what channel it would be on and coverage getting bumped for other sports. It's live every week at the same place. No if's or but's.
touche i did forget about the stupid baseball and other stuff taking over the air on fox, I'm thinking more of the Speed days, those days seemed a lot better, maybe it's nostalgia talking though.
early
Fantasy
2212th
1/26/2019 7:47pm
touche i did forget about the stupid baseball and other stuff taking over the air on fox, I'm thinking more of the Speed days, those days...
touche i did forget about the stupid baseball and other stuff taking over the air on fox, I'm thinking more of the Speed days, those days seemed a lot better, maybe it's nostalgia talking though.
Weren't all the races delayed at least a day on speed?
FIREfish148
1/26/2019 8:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2019 8:16pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I use the internet and PS vue on my little Firebox , it would cost me normally $35.00 , but I added HBO and Showtime and...
I use the internet and PS vue on my little Firebox , it would cost me normally $35.00 , but I added HBO and Showtime and now pay $70.00. I get NBCSN as well with that package , and can watch all the races live , except for tonight and a couple other's. I'd say you're getting ripped off paying $200.00/mo.....Christ!!
Fios is basically the best internet available, plus I work second shift so i have to pay extra for the DVR. I have other packages added on too but it's still not worth it.
Plus it's my first weekend off in two weeks and i was planning on watching some fooking supercross tonight dammit!
dkg
1/26/2019 8:49pm
Let’s see,
SX - 4 hours for qualifying, 3 hours for the night show = 7hours x 17 =119 hours of programming.
MX - 2 hours qualifying, 4 hours for motos = 6 hours x 12 = 72 hours of programming.
191 hours of programming/80 = 41.88 cents per hour.

And people are bitching about it? Where else can you get entertained at 41.88 cents an hour?
mxb2
1/26/2019 9:28pm
dkg wrote:
Let’s see, SX - 4 hours for qualifying, 3 hours for the night show = 7hours x 17 =119 hours of programming. MX - 2 hours...
Let’s see,
SX - 4 hours for qualifying, 3 hours for the night show = 7hours x 17 =119 hours of programming.
MX - 2 hours qualifying, 4 hours for motos = 6 hours x 12 = 72 hours of programming.
191 hours of programming/80 = 41.88 cents per hour.

And people are bitching about it? Where else can you get entertained at 41.88 cents an hour?
Tightwads.
aeffertz
1/26/2019 11:00pm
Cool Rides wrote:
Watch in the garage or inside on the big screen ? It's only money you'll make more. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/26/320930/s1200_IMG_20190126_202032.jpg[/img][img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/26/320929/s1200_IMG_20190126_202451.jpg[/img]
Watch in the garage or inside on the big screen ?
It's only money you'll make more.
Oh I like these threads.

Post a reply to: SX delay till Sunday

The Latest