SX delay till Sunday

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2019 4:26 PM

For those without the gold package. You need set it to record on Sunday instead. Next day delay.

|

1/25/2019 4:29 PM

For direct tv I don’t think you have to do anything if you already had series set to record. I double checked, and it was already set to record

|

1/25/2019 4:31 PM

Well that sucks

|

1/25/2019 5:22 PM

what ?...no way... I don't believe it

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

1/25/2019 5:26 PM

I remember when it was on espn,2 weeks later. We will make it

|

1/25/2019 5:30 PM

nbc gold = pulpmx fantasy picker cheater feed

|

1/25/2019 5:31 PM

Stream requests are gonna be out of control

|

1/25/2019 7:05 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

For those without the gold package. You need set it to record on Sunday instead. Next day delay.

Did you hear? The Titanic has sunk.

|

1/25/2019 7:19 PM

stillwelding wrote:

Did you hear? The Titanic has sunk.

Again??

|

1/25/2019 7:49 PM

Poor baby's!!! We used to have to wait 1-2 weeks to READ the results in Cycle News....some of you guys are so spoiled.

|

1/25/2019 7:52 PM

No biggie someone will upload it to youtube within 2-4 hrs after the race. Happens every single time.

|

1/25/2019 8:52 PM

Photo

I know it may sound crazy but the FULL television schedule is released before the season starts. It’s not like they decide if they’ll broadcast it live or not week to week...

https://www.supercrosslive.com/tv
|

1/25/2019 9:19 PM

What... no, I hadn’t heard that

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/25/2019 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2019 9:28 PM

Tuffy wrote:

Poor baby's!!! We used to have to wait 1-2 weeks to READ the results in Cycle News....some of you guys are so spoiled.

It’s 2019. This is just pathetic that the “big dogs” can’t put together a simple live tv package.

|

1/25/2019 9:53 PM

Get a buddy’s password with NBC gold. Problem solved.

|

1/25/2019 11:57 PM

If enough people pay for the gold package it will be cut from network TV.

|

1/26/2019 5:13 AM

Yea once again motorcycles are pushed aside by the fuckin cars,, Why in today's age can we not have a 2 wheel tv channel?

|

1/26/2019 5:14 AM

We really have to wait until Sunday to watch Oakland

|

1/26/2019 5:22 AM

zehn wrote:

Stream requests are gonna be out of control

Get ready for the over load of the “got a link”

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

1/26/2019 5:43 AM

This is bullshit. Guess I'll turn my phone off sat night & turn it back on Sunday afternoon!

|

1/26/2019 6:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2019 6:24 AM

nickp wrote:

We really have to wait until Sunday to watch Oakland

Youtube 2-4 hrs after the race. That or find a twitch streamer pointing their webcam at the race on their tv or get a link to a stream.

|

1/26/2019 6:33 AM

Tuffy wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

It’s 2019. This is just pathetic that the “big dogs” can’t put together a simple live tv package.

It's called progress. That's what everyone keeps telling me anyway.
$600 phones that cost $80 a month to use it and most of it is a waste of time doing things like posting on vital . Another $80 or so a month for cable TV plus whatever my wife spent on the Roku thing that gets us 6,000 more channels of nothing.
I spent 30 mins trying to find something to watch and the only good movie I could find was Cool Hand Luke, which was made 50 years ago.

Now they want me to pay $90 more to watch Supercross live, so that I can get frustrated because it doesn't work, then have someone tell me its simple just download the special app, reboot the thing from your PC, then shove the firestick up the rear end of the modem connector and it should work perfect on the tiny screen on your $600 phone.

No thanks,
No wonder this sport has become so expensive. If I was spending this kind of money to watch other people ride dirt bikes when I was younger, I wouldn't have had money left for my own bike.

I sure do miss that Cycle News in the mail every Wednesday.

Now, get off my lawn.

|

1/26/2019 6:37 AM

Now that sx isn’t necessarily filling a prime time tv spot, how hard would it be to shift the west coast races to 6pm? I know I’m not the only east coaster who would be pumped not to have to wait until 10pm for the races to start. Even a 1hr shift would help

|

1/26/2019 6:58 AM

Can you run NBC gold on ps4 if I buy it? Bummed it isn't live!

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

1/26/2019 7:03 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

I'm in Canada so it's different but I believe in the US you can download an NBC app on the PS4 and watch it through that since NBC Sports Gold merged into the NBC app.

I'm sure someone else can confirm that.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/26/2019 7:08 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'm in Canada so it's different but I believe in the US you can download an NBC app on the PS4 and watch it through that since NBC Sports Gold merged into the NBC app.

thanks Mav, Ill try it after work today. Never had an issue since I had fs1 and 2 all these years....

|

1/26/2019 7:14 AM

|

1/26/2019 7:33 AM

brapgod69 wrote:

Get a buddy’s password with NBC gold. Problem solved.

Has anybody tested this? Will the app/service allow multiple simultaneous logins? I have a buddy who was thinking of splitting the cost of the package (I know that sounds like we are cheap asses, wasn't my idea), and sharing a login. I haven't really thought I would ever use it until now as I doubted it would work.

|

1/26/2019 7:39 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

thanks Mav, Ill try it after work today. Never had an issue since I had fs1 and 2 all these years....

Stupid question, I just purchased it, when I fire up the ps4 and click on nbc sports app do you just put in the password and bam?

|

1/26/2019 7:45 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

Stupid question, I just purchased it, when I fire up the ps4 and click on nbc sports app do you just put in the password and bam?

You should be able to sign in with just your username/email and password.

No TV provider needed.

I bought the NBC Sports Gold subscription for MX for the past couple of years since that's the only thing available to us and I just log in with my email and password.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."