SX all Live! Thank You Fox and Feld!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2013 5:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2013 5:14 AM

I read in the Boston Herald that Fox will be showing all the races live. Thank You Fox and Feld! http://bostonherald.com/sports/other/2013/11/supercross_signs_deal_with_fox_sports

|

12/3/2013 7:09 AM

Photo
|

12/3/2013 7:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2013 7:23 AM

I don't want to rain on your parade but showing anything on Fox Sports 2 is a waste of time because they offer it in such a small market. It would be better to just show it on You Tube.

|

12/3/2013 7:26 AM

xnationalwrench wrote:

I don't want to rain on your parade but showing anything on Fox Sports 2 is a waste of time because they offer it in such a ...more

That leads to an important question...............anyone know who will be streaming it? justinTV hopefully?

|

12/3/2013 7:34 AM

xnationalwrench wrote:

I don't want to rain on your parade but showing anything on Fox Sports 2 is a waste of time because they offer it in such a ...more

And most cable companies do not broadcast FS2 in HD which sucks.

|

12/3/2013 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2013 7:44 AM

That's great, yet kind of upsetting because ^ what he said. Fios is low quality on Fox Sports 2

|

United States of America

12/3/2013 8:05 AM

I won a brand new suv and they said i'd have to take it even though they didn't have it in red,which is what i wanted. You guys can probably appreciate that.

|

12/3/2013 8:09 AM

rollingtach wrote:

I won a brand new suv and they said i'd have to take it even though they didn't have it in red,which is what i wanted. You ...more

LOL!

|

12/3/2013 8:21 AM

No kidding. Every race is live, how is that not a good thing? Seriously

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

12/3/2013 8:32 AM

The thing that sticks out to me the most is it says that they will be following "live" sports... So, if some random college basketball game runs over, which gets bumped?? Usually its the following program, That could create some issues with taping and not getting the last few laps of an epic battle if the DVR doesn't get covered, etc.. I am grateful to be getting all live and will tape everything of course.

|

Was once there, now old, fat and tired... require much more horsepower now...

12/3/2013 8:35 AM

rollingtach wrote:

I won a brand new suv and they said i'd have to take it even though they didn't have it in red,which is what i wanted. You ...more

That's cool Bro. A bad analogy, but it's cool.

I didn't win my Verizon Fios. I pay for that shit. So if we are paying, we can request FS2 be offered in HD.

|

United States of America

12/3/2013 8:43 AM

goinrcn44h wrote:

The thing that sticks out to me the most is it says that they will be following "live" sports... So, if some random college ...more

Now you're worrying about something that MIGHT happen? BTW, this can happen with any show scheduled to follow almost any live event.

For that matter, what if an Obama drone strikes my dish and takes it out just before the LCQ all because I'm an RV fan and RV likes guns? It's possible, I suppose.

|

12/3/2013 9:00 AM

are we going to get it up the onion in canada?

|

Don't hate the Stew bros!

12/3/2013 9:03 AM

Wow.
I'm really glad they got this deal. I was wondering if we would get anything live it on TV after fox bought SPEED, so to end up with something better (at least for me) is great

|

12/3/2013 1:23 PM

JM485 wrote:

because some of the "live" races are being shown on FS2 which is not on every cable companies programming.

|

12/3/2013 1:35 PM

Only 3 events on FS2, thats not bad, i can stomach shitty SD for 3 rounds. (and they are also broadcast next day on FS1)

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

12/3/2013 4:54 PM

Man you guys can complain about anything. If you don't like it and you love SX sooooooo much...get Dish or DirectTV.

Wish we could count how many people are happy about this as opposed to hearing from all the negative Nancys.

|

12/3/2013 5:17 PM

Zaugg wrote:

Man you guys can complain about anything. If you don't like it and you love SX sooooooo much...get Dish or DirectTV.

Wish we ...more

Haha won't happen, all the happy people are to busy programming their recording devices already, so thye can watch replays all week long smile, they don't have time to post!

Hopefully we get all the rounds live in Australia that are aired live in the U.S again this year.

|

12/3/2013 6:09 PM

JM485 wrote:

Aron213 wrote:

because some of the "live" races are being shown on FS2 which is not on every cable companies programming.

I get that, but maybe we could just try being thankful for what the people at Feld and Fox have given us for once. Like posted before, they will be played on FS1 the next day, so for whoever doesn't have FS2 it will be like last year, with only a few rounds being aired the next day.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

12/3/2013 6:22 PM

I just checked and here in Dallas Ft. Worth, ATT UVerse has FOX 2 in high def.

|

M3 Racing EKS Goggles Shock Sox Decal Works

12/3/2013 7:01 PM

FS2 is HD in the 92356.

|

12/3/2013 7:31 PM

JM485 wrote:

Aron213 wrote:

JM485 wrote:

I get that, but maybe we could just try being thankful for what the people at Feld and Fox have given us for once. Like posted ...more

I'm thankful, I still remember back when we would get 4 rounds stuffed into a hour once a month MotoWorld showing....and I do get FS2 on COX cable

|

12/3/2013 7:52 PM

i'll will most likely stream most of the rounds online and I have FS1 & FS2 in HD.

|

12/3/2013 8:20 PM

xnationalwrench wrote:

MT MX wrote:

That leads to an important question...............anyone know who will be streaming it? justinTV hopefully?

JustinTV doesn`t stream it, they just provide platform for it. People who stream it are regular fans like you and me. In fact, last year I watched most of the rounds streamed by this forum member.

|

12/3/2013 8:37 PM

Zaugg wrote:

Wish we ...more

My DirecTV has FS2 in HD so count me as being happy.

|