SX Triple Crown Rounds?

RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 2:14pm
Have the triple crown rounds been announced yet? I can't find anything on the supercrosslive.com site. They want me to buy tickets without telling me what I'm getting?

I'm looking to buy tickets to either Anaheim 1 or Anaheim 2, but don't want to go to a Triple Crown round.
|
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3695th
10/9/2018 12:06pm
Looks like they’ve done away with the Triple Crown format this year.
pkiczuk
10/9/2018 12:12pm
Actually just bought my tickets for A2, super pumped to be going all the way across country for this. I just wish they had the track maps available, it would have made picking out the seats easier. Never been to the west coast though, so should be interesting. Hell, I just went to my first Sx race this year at gillete stadium haha.
FeetUp
10/9/2018 12:20pm
pkiczuk wrote:
Actually just bought my tickets for A2, super pumped to be going all the way across country for this. I just wish they had the track...
Actually just bought my tickets for A2, super pumped to be going all the way across country for this. I just wish they had the track maps available, it would have made picking out the seats easier. Never been to the west coast though, so should be interesting. Hell, I just went to my first Sx race this year at gillete stadium haha.
picking out seats WTF.... On Tickets.com they tell you where you're going to sit, no picking of seat except for price range.
Mm471
10/9/2018 12:41pm
I thought I read somewhere they were the same as last year, at least Minneapolis I thought

The Shop

RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
10/9/2018 12:49pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Looks like they’ve done away with the Triple Crown format this year.
I dug around a little more. I looked through the announcements on all the sites from September, and they all mention that there will be 3 Triple Crown races. I think one of the sites said that will be announced when tickets go on sale October 23. I guess today is just for pre-sale. (WTF is the difference between pre-sale and on sale?)

But, Supercross has a new logo, so we've got that going for us. Which is nice.
pkiczuk
10/9/2018 12:53pm
pkiczuk wrote:
Actually just bought my tickets for A2, super pumped to be going all the way across country for this. I just wish they had the track...
FeetUp wrote:
picking out seats WTF.... On Tickets.com they tell you where you're going to sit, no picking of seat except for price range.
Nope, you can actually click on the view seating map/chart, ill see if I can get a screen grab for you. But I thought the same thing at first, I was like WTF is this

FeetUp
10/9/2018 2:14pm
pkiczuk wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/09/293450/s1200_Slide1.jpg[/img]

You're my hero.... I didn't have Adobe Flash enabled, once I fixed that I was able to get the exact seats I wanted (thanks to you). Smile

Post a reply to: SX Triple Crown Rounds?

The Latest