SX Streaming Issues - Fool Me Twice Shame on Me

hamncheeze
2/21/2018 9:12am
slowvetguy wrote:
Update: Previously I had emailed Cleeng 3 times with a request to speak to a supervisor about my streaming issues. I had hoped to get a...
Update: Previously I had emailed Cleeng 3 times with a request to speak to a supervisor about my streaming issues. I had hoped to get a partial refund for the crappy weeks. They did not respond to any of my emails. Yesterday I got an email indicating my money had been refunded (again) and my subscription cancelled. I guess I shouldn't push my luck a third time. Haha.
It is quite the business model. Charge a premium, deliver poor service, refund money if there is a complaint. I think Feld needs to look at their hosting, that is the biggest problem here. As discussed earlier, NBC is so massive they can do it all on their own. I assume Fox could probably also do this, they would just have to see the value in it. NBC Gold does moto but it also does cycling, skiing, soccer, hockey, college football and much more. So their platform is much more refined.
2/24/2018 4:04pm
Kodi internet stream don’t let me down. Can’t be worse than Cleeng Feld stream.
hamncheeze
3/3/2018 7:17pm
Another awesome night of the live stream crapping out at the start of the first and third 450 main. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's MXGP. At least I can watch live and count on it working. Feld will never get my money for this junk again.

The Shop

St Ann More
3/3/2018 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2018 8:10pm
First time rodeo my end, it's been frustrating.

I called them out again tonight via email and they sent me a recording "to show you how good the stream is"...

You couldn't make this shit up, of all the coverage they could use, they pick this which isn't exactly smooth?

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFefcqDQwr

Pakoyz250f
Fantasy
1568th
3/3/2018 8:59pm
First year I got it and I will never buy it again... It wasn’t cheap so I may ask for a refund and put that money on Luongo pockets haha it’s been two years that I follow mxgp and I don’t remember being this frustrated! Also gold pass for nationals was pretty good
thearc
3/3/2018 11:20pm
It's so bad. this week was the worst. Asking for a refund.
I missed 250 main 1 interlay. 450 main 1 was crappy for the first 5 minutes and 450 main 3 was crap for the first 5 minutes too.
I assume most other people had the exact same issues, i'm sure they'll try and blame my internet....idiots.
thearc
3/3/2018 11:44pm
My conversation with them so far.

ME:

Request about: buyer_streaming_issues

Description: Having another terrible experience, like many others with awful streams for many races.
This weeks races was the worst and the braking point for me. Stream started late and was glitchy at the beginning of 450 race 1 and race 3. Please don't tell me it's my internet connection as there are tons of forum posts about other users experiencing the EXACT same thing.
Plane and simple I want a refund. It's not worth it at all to pay money for something that doesn't work.

THEM:

Paula (Cleeng Consumer)
Mar 4, 08:24 CET

Hi,

Thanks for waiting. I’m sorry to hear that you had problems with the event however we are unable to replicate your issue. Given this, a refund will not be possible.

In case you missed out anything on the Round #9: Atlanta, GA, replay is now available for you to watch at your convenience:
1. Please go to this link - http://www.supercrosslive.tv/events/E140441740_US and Sign In
2. Click on "Event Posts” button at the top right corner of the video
3. Click on "Watch Again" and it will take you to the content right away

Here’s a sample video to show you how - https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFefhVDQGQ

If you need further assistance, please let me know. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Kind Regards,

Paula
Cleeng Customer Success Team

ME:
This is simply not true. Even in your screen cast example you sent me when you started the stream it didn’t start at the beginning of the race. It was AFTER the 250 race 1. I missed a whole race and had the results spoiled.
Explain this please!!
Not an acceptable solution. I still want a refund.

Thanks,
Crush
3/4/2018 3:50am
Yep. It's fucked. I'm going to ask for a refund...

I actually couldn't watch live today, and the last few weeks I have it's been shyte.

So I log on to watch the replay and it's horrendous... jerky jerky...

But I can get on youtube/dailymotion and stream in HD no worries.

GET the fuck out Feld. You're treating us worse than the 250 purse.
aees
3/4/2018 6:04am
Stream worked great for me, and works good today as reply? They also seemed to have upped the quality since now it is HD, instead of "HD-SD" shit.

Are you guys by any chance using chromecast? Because i noticed when i chromecast it from my mobile phone or my samsung tablet the chromecast fucks up after some time. But if i then watch it on my tablet instead (or PC) it works.

If i would connect my laptop with HDMI to TV i had no problems.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
210th
3/4/2018 6:25am
Its normally been good for me but I had to keep refreshing when it stopped. Problem is it was intermittent and Great for a race the act up for 15 and play fine again.
aees
3/4/2018 7:24am
I correct myself. First 1-2min of 450 heat 1 is choppy. thought it was my home network but seems it is the stream itself.
3/6/2018 9:38am
Took a bit to find a quality Kodi internet stream, but eventually did. Glad I got a refund. I would have been ticked if the Feld/Cleeng stream sucked again. What is that 4 or 5 times out of 9? So for $180 Cdn they get it right about 50% of the time? Ridiculous. Can't wait for NBC Gold and MX streaming. Fingers crossed that a Cdn TV provider picks up FS1 and FS2 before A1 next year.
3/6/2018 9:39am
aees wrote:
Stream worked great for me, and works good today as reply? They also seemed to have upped the quality since now it is HD, instead of...
Stream worked great for me, and works good today as reply? They also seemed to have upped the quality since now it is HD, instead of "HD-SD" shit.

Are you guys by any chance using chromecast? Because i noticed when i chromecast it from my mobile phone or my samsung tablet the chromecast fucks up after some time. But if i then watch it on my tablet instead (or PC) it works.

If i would connect my laptop with HDMI to TV i had no problems.
I was using Safari on iPad or iPhone and it still sucked for me FYI

Post a reply to: SX Streaming Issues - Fool Me Twice Shame on Me

The Latest