SX Season ???

mxjordy127
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 11:09pm
Any predictions on who
|
Mike Bierman
10/19/2007 5:49pm
Anybody on a the Pro-circuit Kawasaki 250 team, will win...Townley will win on the 250 Honda.

I think Alessi will get his first win, in the 450 class. Langston, maybe Reed...Geeze I could keep going...there are quite a few I feel can win. Then there is the obvious #7 !

Who's going to win the title, is a better question...all I can say is I will be present at five of the events, and can't wait.
moxy
11/13/2007 10:45am
Anybody on a the Pro-circuit Kawasaki 250 team, will win...Townley will win on the 250 Honda. I think Alessi will get his first win, in the...
Anybody on a the Pro-circuit Kawasaki 250 team, will win...Townley will win on the 250 Honda.

I think Alessi will get his first win, in the 450 class. Langston, maybe Reed...Geeze I could keep going...there are quite a few I feel can win. Then there is the obvious #7 !

Who's going to win the title, is a better question...all I can say is I will be present at five of the events, and can't wait.
My son had his first go at SX at Sheffield in England last week.
Jeff Allessi beat Mike Brown but only just.
They were both brilliant compared to all the rest, mostly brits like us.
How does jeff compare to mike Alessi.

www.jacob77.piczo.com
Mike Bierman
11/13/2007 1:23pm
Anybody on a the Pro-circuit Kawasaki 250 team, will win...Townley will win on the 250 Honda. I think Alessi will get his first win, in the...

moxy wrote:
My son had his first go at SX at Sheffield in England last week. Jeff Allessi beat Mike Brown but only just. They were both brilliant...

www.jacob77.piczo.com
Ohhh...like the Brits compared to Jeff.
moxy
11/14/2007 8:53am

moxy wrote:
My son had his first go at SX at Sheffield in England last week. Jeff Allessi beat Mike Brown but only just. They were both brilliant...

www.jacob77.piczo.com
Is he that much better.
From what I saw at Sheffield, Jeff was awesome but I would rather watch Mike Brown.
This might be that I'd rather see an old dog do well rather than these young pups.

www.jacob77.piczo.com

Post edited by: moxy, at: 11/14/2007 7:53 PM

The Shop

eurohero
11/14/2007 10:05am
moxy wrote:

www.jacob77.piczo.com
moxy wrote:
Is he that much better. From what I saw at Sheffield, Jeff was awesome but I would rather watch Mike Brown. This might be that I'd...
Is he that much better.
From what I saw at Sheffield, Jeff was awesome but I would rather watch Mike Brown.
This might be that I'd rather see an old dog do well rather than these young pups.

www.jacob77.piczo.com

They might be a little closer in speed on a supercorss track. Outdoors, Mike can cover him on a 250F. Supercross, Jeff makes up a little more ground than you would think. IMHO
eurohero
11/14/2007 10:08am
moxy wrote:

www.jacob77.piczo.com
moxy wrote:
Is he that much better. From what I saw at Sheffield, Jeff was awesome but I would rather watch Mike Brown. This might be that I'd...
Is he that much better.

www.jacob77.piczo.com

They might be a little closer in speed on a supercorss track. Outdoors, Mike can cover him on a 250F. Supercross, Jeff makes up a little more ground than you would think. IMHO
Mike Bierman
11/14/2007 4:53pm
moxy wrote:
Is he that much better.

www.jacob77.piczo.com

eurohero wrote:
They might be a little closer in speed on a supercorss track. Outdoors, Mike can cover him on a 250F. Supercross, Jeff makes up a little...
We'll see January 5th...Factory Suzuki, against a Privateer Honda.

My bets on Mike...any takers ?
moxy
11/15/2007 10:56am
moxy wrote:
Is he that much better.

www.jacob77.piczo.com

eurohero wrote:
They might be a little closer in speed on a supercorss track. Outdoors, Mike can cover him on a 250F. Supercross, Jeff makes up a little...

It would be nice to see Mike win.
When he rides he looks like he's at the limit.
TimbuK758
11/15/2007 3:44pm
eurohero wrote:

moxy wrote:
yeah mike is a bit faster than jeff, last i checked but a new season leaves it all up in the air...i like mike and jeff on the track...this could be a great year for mike, but probablly a step down for jeff, he could adjust and do well though...
Mike Bierman
11/15/2007 7:53pm

moxy wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
yeah mike is a bit faster than jeff, last i checked but a new season leaves it all up in the air...i like mike and jeff...
yeah mike is a bit faster than jeff, last i checked but a new season leaves it all up in the air...i like mike and jeff on the track...this could be a great year for mike, but probablly a step down for jeff, he could adjust and do well though...
Mike, wants to beat everybody...Jeff, just wants to beat Mike...I think there lies the the problem !
moxy
11/16/2007 10:49am
moxy wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
yeah mike is a bit faster than jeff, last i checked but a new season leaves it all up in the air...i like mike and jeff...
Mike, wants to beat everybody...Jeff, just wants to beat Mike...I think there lies the the problem !
Mike Bierman wrote:

Thats one way of looking at it.
jordan250f
11/16/2007 9:48pm
TimbuK758 wrote:
moxy wrote:
[b]Mike Bierman wrote:[/b] [quote]Mike, wants to beat everybody...Jeff, just wants to beat Mike...I think there lies the the problem ![/quote] Thats one way of looking at...
Mike Bierman wrote:

Thats one way of looking at it.
I'm really hopin Reed will take it, even if he's not the nicest guy out there. Unfortunately I don't think Nick Wey will do much on the pumpkin. GL, Stewart, and Reed consistently on the podium.

Post a reply to: SX Season ???

The Latest