SX TV Coverage Request

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2018 3:06 PM

During qualifying, please continue to show the results at least through the qualifying positions! Having to jump to a website to see who qualified is ridiculous.

|

2/5/2018 3:17 PM

PRM31 wrote:

During qualifying, please continue to show the results at least through the qualifying positions! Having to jump to a website to see who qualified is ridiculous.

Not sure what you're talking about? Do you check out the Results Sheet each week?

|

2/5/2018 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 3:22 PM

Sorry, was referring to live TV. Edited. They cut away after top 3. Not very helpful when 8 qualify.

The results sheet here on Vital is where I was going! I like that!

|

2/5/2018 6:22 PM

I thought you were going to say....”please show all the replays after the race so we can see what’s actually going on. Otherwise you have to show a replay of what happened during the replay to get the audience up to speed”

Even a few times you can hear the live audience cheering, hollering at something going on other than the replay tape audio. Drives me nuts!

|

2/5/2018 6:38 PM

^^Completey agree. Crowd is screaming, announcers are talking about some irrelevant thing and I’m wondering what just happened.

Then I have to go to the web to find out who qualified (how my fantasy picks did!). For a “qualifier” I would think letting us know who qualified would be reasonable. I guess we have to save time for some social media bs or whatever.

|