FOUND BIKE. 2016 FC350 CHATTANOOGA

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2017 5:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2017 5:36 PM

Update: Sorry for being late on updating this, but I had to get away from it all for a couple days. I will try and answer all the questions I can. I did have insurance, but they were going to play hardball with me. When I financed a little bit of the bike that was part of the things I had to do thankfully. At first I forgot I had it and freaked, but I bundled it with my car.

The bike is in pretty good shape. I had it fully prepped to ride and the filter cover in. They took it out and rode it but the airboot was clean..

It was stolen around 3am Wed morning. I woke up and put the word out everywhere I could. I did this mainly from following the advise of other members here on successful recovery stories. Apparently the kid that stole it got scared and dumped it asap. That's when I pulled some Liam Neeson shit and got my bike back. I won't go into that part much on here lol. Little fucks had it coming though.

The kids that stole it drive around acting like they mow yards in an old black truck. Apparently they saw it outside behind my house working on it. Ugh. Here's some after pics. Not much to see. They stripped the numbers and side panels and laid her down on the road. Minimal road rash if any. PICS PAGE 2





Guys, bike got picked out of my shed last night. Need some help spreading the word. 2016 fc350 low hrs. Looks stock. Fmf slip on. Most noticeable part is kyb spring conversion with blue caps. $1500 REWARD. Photo

|

8/9/2017 5:46 AM

ME686 wrote:

Update: Sorry for being late on updating this, but I had to get away from it all for a couple days. I will try and answer all the questions I can. I did have insurance, but they were going to play hardball with me. When I financed a little bit of the bike that was part of the things I had to do thankfully. At first I forgot I had it and freaked, but I bundled it with my car.

The bike is in pretty good shape. I had it fully prepped to ride and the filter cover in. They took it out and rode it but the airboot was clean..

It was stolen around 3am Wed morning. I woke up and put the word out everywhere I could. I did this mainly from following the advise of other members here on successful recovery stories. Apparently the kid that stole it got scared and dumped it asap. That's when I pulled some Liam Neeson shit and got my bike back. I won't go into that part much on here lol. Little fucks had it coming though.

The kids that stole it drive around acting like they mow yards in an old black truck. Apparently they saw it outside behind my house working on it. Ugh. Here's some after pics. Not much to see. They stripped the numbers and side panels and laid her down on the road. Minimal road rash if any. PICS PAGE 2





Guys, bike got picked out of my shed last night. Need some help spreading the word. 2016 fc350 low hrs. Looks stock. Fmf slip on. Most noticeable part is kyb spring conversion with blue caps. $1500 REWARD. Photo

That's fucked man, i hope you get her back. sad

|

8/9/2017 5:54 AM

Ive got some riding buddies in Nashville .. Ill put the word out. Fucking thieves!

|

8/9/2017 5:56 AM

Thank you!

|

8/9/2017 6:48 AM

Let's find this bike!

|

8/9/2017 6:52 AM

ME686 wrote:

Update: Sorry for being late on updating this, but I had to get away from it all for a couple days. I will try and answer all the questions I can. I did have insurance, but they were going to play hardball with me. When I financed a little bit of the bike that was part of the things I had to do thankfully. At first I forgot I had it and freaked, but I bundled it with my car.

The bike is in pretty good shape. I had it fully prepped to ride and the filter cover in. They took it out and rode it but the airboot was clean..

It was stolen around 3am Wed morning. I woke up and put the word out everywhere I could. I did this mainly from following the advise of other members here on successful recovery stories. Apparently the kid that stole it got scared and dumped it asap. That's when I pulled some Liam Neeson shit and got my bike back. I won't go into that part much on here lol. Little fucks had it coming though.

The kids that stole it drive around acting like they mow yards in an old black truck. Apparently they saw it outside behind my house working on it. Ugh. Here's some after pics. Not much to see. They stripped the numbers and side panels and laid her down on the road. Minimal road rash if any. PICS PAGE 2





Guys, bike got picked out of my shed last night. Need some help spreading the word. 2016 fc350 low hrs. Looks stock. Fmf slip on. Most noticeable part is kyb spring conversion with blue caps. $1500 REWARD. Photo

Im just south of you in Rock Spring, Ga and I will keep an eye out. My 2015 FC350 got stolen in Arizona last July. My new 2017 stays locked up tight. Apparently there are people who need there hands cutoff all across this great country.

|

8/9/2017 6:58 AM

Any cameras? Any leads? Whats the police telling you?

|

8/9/2017 7:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2017 7:32 AM

Eyes open here in Nashville and have my father looking around back home in the Ooltewah/Collegedale area

|

8/9/2017 7:36 AM

Was it advertised for sale anywhere, or do you have pictures on your FB? Thieves are watching FB and IG for pictures. It's not too hard to figure out someone's location with some of the common info found on these sites.

|

8/9/2017 7:51 AM

I'm trying to stay positive on this. Couple of leads so far and I've put out a REWARD on Facebook. Police seemed to know who may have been involved

|

8/9/2017 8:14 AM

ME686 wrote:

I'm trying to stay positive on this. Couple of leads so far and I've put out a REWARD on Facebook. Police seemed to know who may have been involved

Good deal and it will show up! It's sad how the Ooltewah/surrounding areas are changing so much. Seems like crime has really picked up, which wasn't the case when I grew up there.

|

8/9/2017 10:29 AM

Shit. I live in Soddy too. Didn't even glance over at the bikes in the garage when I left this morning. In Huntsville now......hope they are there.

|

8/9/2017 11:30 AM

I'm near Knoxville so I'll keep a eye out also.

|

8/9/2017 1:05 PM

Rotten bastards, I'm east of Nashville (in the country, thankfully) with eyes open.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/9/2017 2:11 PM

Good luck, I hope you find the fuckers and your bike in ok condition. Watch the ATL and surround areas Craigslist, offer up app and other ways. I friend in Athens had a DRz400 that was stolen a few months ago. Someone else seen it on the ATL cl before he even knew it was gone missing.

Im less then an hour out, will spread the pic and word.

|

8/9/2017 3:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2017 6:48 PM

Thank you guys so much. Means alot. Losing hope little by little. I've handed out flyers and done the social media thing. Contact info is (423)596-4535.

Wwoberg.. My neighbors went from cute little old people to meth heads in about a year after these scum inherited these homes. Makes me fucking puke. Soddy is awful now.

|

8/9/2017 3:20 PM

ME686 wrote:

Thank you guys so much. Means alot. Losing hope little by little. I've handed out flyers and done the social media thing. Contact info is (423)596-4535.

Wwoberg.. My neighbors went from cute little old people to meth heads in about a year after these scum inherited these homes. Makes me fucking puke. Soddy is awful now.

Man I'm sorry for you. My facebook is lit up with people getting the word out. I'm kinda surprised we don't know each other.

|

8/9/2017 3:25 PM

I know man. Such a small world. Definitely need to moto together. I've been going to WMMX in Niota quite a bit.

|

8/9/2017 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2017 4:29 PM

Police and I knew who stole mine but we could never pin it on them. I have a baseball bat waiting for the day when I get to break his legs. Then ill wait 9 months and do it again. That will almost make up for my 350 and my RMZ450. I will keep my eyes open.

|

8/9/2017 6:40 PM

ME686 wrote:

I know man. Such a small world. Definitely need to moto together. I've been going to WMMX in Niota quite a bit.

Hate to get off topic, but want some info on this track.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

8/9/2017 7:35 PM

ME686 wrote:

I know man. Such a small world. Definitely need to moto together. I've been going to WMMX in Niota quite a bit.

mx317 wrote:

Hate to get off topic, but want some info on this track.

Its small, but its prepped good. Very nice corners and a couple of big safe jumps.

|

8/10/2017 8:17 PM

It'll pop up. I found a Husky for a guy a few months ago. Good ol wheelie boy had it trying to sell for 3000$. It was practically a new bike. Easy to spot. I'll be on the look out in Georgia.

|

8/10/2017 11:58 PM

last year i had two 14 yz250fs stolen from my BASEMENT. i didn't find out they were gone for almost 3 days cause i didn't go downstairs. when i did find out there were leaves all throughout my basement since the door was left open for 3 days. they torched my fucking door down through three deadbolts. and word on the street is they did it while i was home and some friends were over hanging out upstairs. i won't list everything else they stole besides the bikes either. i feel for ya man it's a hell of a feeling

|

8/11/2017 5:29 AM

ME686 wrote:

Thank you guys so much. Means alot. Losing hope little by little. I've handed out flyers and done the social media thing. Contact info is (423)596-4535.

Wwoberg.. My neighbors went from cute little old people to meth heads in about a year after these scum inherited these homes. Makes me fucking puke. Soddy is awful now.

I'm on top of Suck Creek mountain sir and I'll keep an eye out for people coming and going into Prentice Cooper and Big Fork area.

|

8/11/2017 9:27 AM

Good news. I found my bike. Pics after work

|

8/11/2017 9:31 AM

ME686 wrote:

Good news. I found my bike. Pics after work

Awesome!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





8/11/2017 9:35 AM

ME686 wrote:

Good news. I found my bike. Pics after work

Congrats. Hope more than your bike was found.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/11/2017 9:48 AM

ME686 wrote:

Good news. I found my bike. Pics after work

pics of bike or bashed in thief faces??

|

8/11/2017 9:48 AM

cool...

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/11/2017 9:57 AM

ME686 wrote:

Good news. I found my bike. Pics after work

Man. This is great news. Can't wait to hear the details.

|