STOLEN: 2018 CRF450 and 2007 Chevy Avalanche

tjohn233
Edited Date/Time 5/2/2019 6:24pm
I know this is a long shot but last night my bike and truck were stolen. 2018 Crf450 with black Excel A60's and gold Talon hubs. everything else stock. stock graphics no numbers

truck is a white 2007 Chevy Avalanche with black wheels and dark tinted windows

also in the truck was a gear bag with a baby blue pair of tech 10's, red and neon tech 10's and 2 team edition troy lee SE4's

i live 45 minutes north of Atlanta (I know).

if anyone has heard or seen anything please call 678 687 8648
|
user760a
5/2/2019 7:19am
sorry to her it. social media /craigslist/other sites are a constant, never ending chorus of "please help, my xxx was just stolen"

society is breaking down, this type of property crime is now so common that police do not care at all. Soon we will need a moat around the house and armed guards 24/7 just to retain any items we are lucky enough to earn

be aware, people.....it is going on everywhere, all the time
5/2/2019 8:19am
Watch social, it’s spring and the “bikelife” criminals are trying to get new scoots. I had the same shit happen to me in Bremen. Truck, two bikes, gear, tools everything. Found the truck thrashed and abandoned in zone 3 ATL. These idiots do post pictures under bike life atl so watch there. APD won’t do a thing to help.
fourfourone
5/2/2019 8:33am
same thing up here in the Northeast. Bike life dickheads stealing peoples bikes. Best you can do it lock your bikes up. From what i've seen is they like smash and grab. If its going to take a while to steal they just forget it and move on.

Happened to me last year. I live in a townhouse so my garage is below my bedroom. I woke up at 430 am to my garage opening( smashed my gfs car window and grabbed the opener). The garage door is super loud because its right below my bedroom. Caught the 2 guys trying to take my 450 and my expensive BMX bike. I went back inside to call the cops and they actually came back right after they ran off and took the stuff again. Cops ended up catching one of them after a 15 min foot chase around my complex. If they hadn't been greedy and just left after I caught them they would have gotten away.

My complex is the worse to try and steal from. I'm about a half mile into the complex and its all uphill when you go to leave. After that its about a mile drive down a single road. only one way in and one way out. The idiot was trying to push the bike up all the steep hills and just gave up and left it behind my neighbors. The woods are so thick and dense you can barely walk through it let alone ride a bike through it. The guy they caught got a year and 3 months in jail. They were in a stolen car filled with cheap little stolen items that tied them into about 6 other car break ins.
Casting
5/2/2019 8:50am
user760a wrote:
sorry to her it. social media /craigslist/other sites are a constant, never ending chorus of "please help, my xxx was just stolen" society is breaking down...
sorry to her it. social media /craigslist/other sites are a constant, never ending chorus of "please help, my xxx was just stolen"

society is breaking down, this type of property crime is now so common that police do not care at all. Soon we will need a moat around the house and armed guards 24/7 just to retain any items we are lucky enough to earn

Not to take away from the OP, but crime rates have been dropping. Relatively speaking, it's safer now that it has ever been.

The news would have you believe otherwise, and since we have instant communication it just seems like things are worse now than before.

Sorry for your stolen truck and bike OP... thieves are scum.

The Shop

5/2/2019 9:04am
user760a wrote:
sorry to her it. social media /craigslist/other sites are a constant, never ending chorus of "please help, my xxx was just stolen" society is breaking down...

Casting wrote:
Not to take away from the OP, but crime rates have been dropping. Relatively speaking, it's safer now that it has ever been. The news would...
Not to take away from the OP, but crime rates have been dropping. Relatively speaking, it's safer now that it has ever been.

The news would have you believe otherwise, and since we have instant communication it just seems like things are worse now than before.

Not here in ca. The authorities are now classifying felonies as misdemeanors. So it's not being reported.
JohnnyD13
5/2/2019 9:12am
tjohn233 wrote:
I know this is a long shot but last night my bike and truck were stolen. 2018 Crf450 with black Excel A60's and gold Talon hubs...
I know this is a long shot but last night my bike and truck were stolen. 2018 Crf450 with black Excel A60's and gold Talon hubs. everything else stock. stock graphics no numbers

truck is a white 2007 Chevy Avalanche with black wheels and dark tinted windows

also in the truck was a gear bag with a baby blue pair of tech 10's, red and neon tech 10's and 2 team edition troy lee SE4's

i live 45 minutes north of Atlanta (I know).

if anyone has heard or seen anything please call 678 687 8648
Hey man. I live in Atlanta too. Sorry to hear about your bike. I’ll keep an eye out. Full coverage for a new dirt bike is about 160 a year. I know it’s been said a lot but just wanted to remind everybody. You can take as many precautions as you want but thieves dedicate their life to getting around locks, so get insurance
JohnnyD13
5/2/2019 9:13am
Can you post some pictures of your stuff?
5/2/2019 9:34am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2019 9:36am
user760a wrote:

I have yet to be robbed. In fact, I've never been robbed. Must be my white privilege.

I'm pretty sure people have been stealing things since there have been people and things. Oh, and the sky isn't falling... at least in the part of Earth where I'm located.
fourfourone
5/2/2019 12:52pm
user760a wrote:

Casting wrote:
Not to take away from the OP, but crime rates have been dropping. Relatively speaking, it's safer now that it has ever been. The news would...

not sure where you live but theft is crazy in the northeast right now. Popular thing to steal right now is the nicer oem wheels on newer Hondas, Kias, and Hyundai's. A decent set of accord sport wheels sells for 600 bucks used. I see them for sale all over the place, no way to track the wheel or trace them back to the car. Easy money and they can be stolen in under 5 minutes with a team of a few people.
gabrielito
5/2/2019 2:10pm
user760a wrote:

Casting wrote:

RONJ OSE
5/2/2019 4:21pm
Sent you a text
I thought I saw that truck running up Birmingham high way this am around 7 near Milton high school
My uncle said that he thought that he may have seen it near the grassland Kroger? Don’t know if this is true
tjohn233
5/2/2019 4:26pm
RONJ OSE wrote:
Sent you a text I thought I saw that truck running up Birmingham high way this am around 7 near Milton high school My uncle said...
Sent you a text
I thought I saw that truck running up Birmingham high way this am around 7 near Milton high school
My uncle said that he thought that he may have seen it near the grassland Kroger? Don’t know if this is true
Didn’t receive the text for some reason. But truck has recovered! From dekalb county... if you’re from Atlanta you know why that’s not a good thing. Waiting to hear the condition of the truck. And if there was a bike in the truck with my gear... but thanks for all the help everybody
RONJ OSE
5/2/2019 4:31pm
RONJ OSE wrote:
Sent you a text I thought I saw that truck running up Birmingham high way this am around 7 near Milton high school My uncle said...
Sent you a text
tjohn233 wrote:
Didn’t receive the text for some reason. But truck has recovered! From dekalb county... if you’re from Atlanta you know why that’s not a good thing...
Didn’t receive the text for some reason. But truck has recovered! From dekalb county... if you’re from Atlanta you know why that’s not a good thing. Waiting to hear the condition of the truck. And if there was a bike in the truck with my gear... but thanks for all the help everybody
Well good for you
Let us know if the condition and if you have the bike
5/2/2019 6:23pm
RONJ OSE wrote:
Sent you a text
tjohn233 wrote:
Didn’t receive the text for some reason. But truck has recovered! From dekalb county... if you’re from Atlanta you know why that’s not a good thing...
Dekalb? Shocking (eye roll) Hopefully it's not destroyed

Post a reply to: STOLEN: 2018 CRF450 and 2007 Chevy Avalanche

The Latest