STL- Chad Killed the Main 2017 Remember?

Trudare69
2/27/2018 8:23am
Turning into the "Info Wars" of the moto world.....
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1518th
2/27/2018 10:32am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2018 10:33am
Some butthurt Aussies in here. Reed's done, Reardon is your next best rider and he's 32. Can't foresee you guys being competitive for a long bit...
Some butthurt Aussies in here. Reed's done, Reardon is your next best rider and he's 32. Can't foresee you guys being competitive for a long bit in the sport. It would be like if we had a guy go be some what competitive in Rugby and just milk his career to get game starts. But that would never happen because we have the NFL which takes skill to play. By the way has Jarryd Hayne played Rugby again after he got his shit pushed in in the trying to play in the NFL?
You said Stewart could make mains and stay on the lead lap. Which was proven wrong 2 years ago. I mention that you must have missed his last few races and you post some 450MX stats from 4 years ago like they're somehow relevant.

I didnt argue with anything you said about Chad. I really dont care. Feel free to hate him. Shit talk him all you want.
rikhek
2/27/2018 3:22pm
Fuck the tomatoes, bring bricks and hit him in the fucking head.

The asshole is such a narcissist he thinks he's still relevant and capable of running with the fast guys when in fact all he does in get in their way. Wish he'd take a one way flight back down under and disappear forever.
gerg
2/27/2018 3:35pm
Tough guy one post above talks the big game but I bet if he met Chad in person he'd crawl up his arse in no time.

The Shop

rikhek
2/27/2018 3:45pm
gerg wrote:
Tough guy one post above talks the big game but I bet if he met Chad in person he'd crawl up his arse in no time.
LOL. I guess you're talking about me. FYI, I've had a number of encounters with him throughout the years and off track he's a big a cock sucker as on track.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
2/27/2018 3:45pm
Reed has no buisness ending "The Rock's" record, Rc and Bubba could still be out there making mains and being competive, if they felt like it...
Reed has no buisness ending "The Rock's" record, Rc and Bubba could still be out there making mains and being competive, if they felt like it. Plus they could stay on the lead lap and not mess with a title chase. And yes I've seen recent pics of them and still believe that.
Ask Marvin how well bubba stays on the lead lap...
toroP
2/27/2018 7:46pm
rikhek wrote:
Fuck the tomatoes, bring bricks and hit him in the fucking head. The asshole is such a narcissist he thinks he's still relevant and capable of...

The asshole is such a narcissist he thinks he's still relevant and capable of running with the fast guys when in fact all he does in get in their way. Wish he'd take a one way flight back down under and disappear forever.
You’re repeating yourself, man.
2/27/2018 8:05pm
rikhek wrote:
Fuck the tomatoes, bring bricks and hit him in the fucking head. The asshole is such a narcissist he thinks he's still relevant and capable of...

Must be a Dungey fan
make1go
2/28/2018 7:48am
While fckwits post this crap.

The rest of us will continue to enjoy the sport, by riding and racing with good friends and family, buying good stuff making our bikes better and watching and cheering on all the top riders racing at a level we can only dream of..

You fckwits need to aspire to more than
talking shit on the internet.

Post a reply to: STL- Chad Killed the Main 2017 Remember?

The Latest