SO HERE'S THE FACTS LADIES

newmann
6/10/2008 1:49pm
newmann wrote:
Well, when James went down the other day I have to admit it did put a little bit of a smile on my face. Not because...
Well, when James went down the other day I have to admit it did put a little bit of a smile on my face. Not because he went down of course, but for the simple fact I knew we were about to be in for a treat. Alessi got a good gap on him and showed some serious skill trying to keep James behind him. It worked for a while, but Stewart was not to be denied. Stewart coming through the pack was a sight to see. Both of them were head and shoulders above the rest of the field in Texas.
txmxer wrote:
disagree...Ferry will give Mike fits if he ever gets out of the gate. He is right there. James is toying with everyone out there. If they...
disagree...Ferry will give Mike fits if he ever gets out of the gate. He is right there.

James is toying with everyone out there. If they both stay on two wheels, I don't see Mikey beating James anywhere short of something like a mud race where anything can happen.

I give Mike credit for whoopin' the pack, but he did not keep James in sight. Not even close.
I only made reference to the Texas race, not the whole season. And I didn't say he kept James in sight either. It was fun while it lasted, but Stewart walked away with it. Alessi did hand everybody else their asses though.
Phlapjax
6/10/2008 1:58pm
Big Lenny wrote:
The right conditions would be for James not to show up, correct?..Whistling
Wow, guys I think BL turned a corner with this post. He is now accepting the fact that JS takes dirt diggers and takes himself out of contention.
TerryB
6/10/2008 2:13pm
Mike just needs a good trainer like that Elron Hubbard guy that's training James.
6/10/2008 2:21pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:14pm
BobbyM wrote:
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the...
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the speed of James and Mikey......NOBODY. I actually believe that Mike can possibly beat James straight up in the right conditions. James shows that he still makes mental mistakes like he showed at freestone. An Alessi win is coming folks...keep the faith Mike, in yourself especially.
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby - When will you learn...

You just did it again. For the last two years every time Alessi has a decent finish you go on the boards like a proud mother telling everyone who will listen that their kid just walked for the first time and did it before any other kid ever has. Yet, what has really happened is nothing new.

For the most part there has always been someone faster than Alessi and there still is - nothing has changed.

Haven't you figured it out?

You are jinxing Alessi.

I look for Alessi to finish off the poduim at High Point for sure now that you threw the big voodo hex on him by claiming he can actually beat Stewie.

Two plus years - same old stuff.

It's all your fault...

The Shop

chadwik74
6/10/2008 3:29pm
Yeah....look what Kalisch does to J-Law ant the Pens. Pure jinx!
Slow ~ Pro
6/10/2008 5:06pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Which seems to happen often...

I'm a fan of both, I am cheering for the underdog...this year, will belong to Mike Alessi. He told me so, and he has never lied to me.
Brent
6/10/2008 5:18pm
Looks like Bob used the right bait today.

...but it looks like he caught over his limit, and will have to throw some of you back.
KAWboy14
6/10/2008 5:19pm
Brent wrote:

...but it looks like he caught over his limit, and will have to throw some of you back.
of course its bait....bobby wouldnt know a fact if he tripped over one.
Brent
6/10/2008 5:22pm
Brent wrote:

KAWboy14 wrote:
of course its bait....bobby wouldnt know a fact if he tripped over one.
...I just wish I had the free time to post more drunken rants during the day.

. Looks like fun, but I have a job.
WSR
6/10/2008 5:28pm
If it is in the cards for Mikey, it could happen at High Point. He rides well at Mt Morris and James seems to always have something go wrong there.
BobbyM
6/10/2008 6:23pm
BobbyM wrote:
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the...
Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the speed of James and Mikey......NOBODY. I actually believe that Mike can possibly beat James straight up in the right conditions. James shows that he still makes mental mistakes like he showed at freestone. An Alessi win is coming folks...keep the faith Mike, in yourself especially.
Big Lenny wrote:
or crash his fooking brains out like he always does. duh....
jtomasik
6/10/2008 6:26pm
Well, he's not exactly keeping Stewart in sight. But, I gotta admit that Alessi's doing great. I had a feeling Mr. DeCoster would be good for him.
BobbyM
6/10/2008 6:30pm
croom mx wrote:
Mike`s a good rider I have nothing against him but He`s not going to beat Stewart anytime soon.
Racer92 wrote:
How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are...
How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are the other 39 guys supposed to just load up their bikes and not show up? Why even have a race to begin with - you guys are all handing James a #1 plate by the 3rd round. Im not taking away from Jame's obvious talent & speed - that guy is not from Earth on a dirtbike. But whats wrong with rooting for someone else and hoping he can pull it off ? Mike is doing everything he can to win, training, riding hard as he can - and yet not riding over his head - which in my opinion is damned smart.

Keep pushing Mike !
james has everything to lose...mike has nothing.
curmudgeon
6/10/2008 6:31pm
I am sorry that I was avoiding this post. At first I thought bobby was giving a lecture on feminine hygiene.
akmx17
6/10/2008 7:34pm
BobbyM wrote:
dude no one cares.
You dont have to make a new topic ever day.
Why dont you quit kissing his ass and go do something with yours.
dunn2500
6/10/2008 10:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2008 10:55pm
croom mx wrote:
Mike`s a good rider I have nothing against him but He`s not going to beat Stewart anytime soon.
Racer92 wrote:
How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are...
How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are the other 39 guys supposed to just load up their bikes and not show up? Why even have a race to begin with - you guys are all handing James a #1 plate by the 3rd round. Im not taking away from Jame's obvious talent & speed - that guy is not from Earth on a dirtbike. But whats wrong with rooting for someone else and hoping he can pull it off ? Mike is doing everything he can to win, training, riding hard as he can - and yet not riding over his head - which in my opinion is damned smart.

Keep pushing Mike !
thats it right there.....he wont push it......both J.S and R.C are willing to do that to get comfortable at the next level..........both crashed alot but when they sorted it out its all over.....no one currently in that class will do that...........only other rider currently doing that is R.V.....he rides at a level that others arent willing to risk
dunn2500
6/10/2008 10:56pm
croom mx wrote:
Racer92 wrote:

Keep pushing Mike !
BobbyM wrote:
thats gonna get him 20-30 sec for sure!
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
6/11/2008 5:37am
croom mx wrote:
Racer92 wrote:

Keep pushing Mike !
BobbyM wrote:
I hope Alessi does well, it the closest you will ever come to winning anything. Smile
CR250Rider
6/11/2008 5:53am
if James crashes out, it's still "straight up"?
Racer92
6/11/2008 6:21am
CR250Rider wrote:
if James crashes out, it's still "straight up"?
If you line up at the gate and you get to the checkers first, you won the race straight up. Part of racing, is finishing. Part of winning titles is consistency and being there at the end of the season. Its not very complicated.
jbomx363
6/11/2008 6:32am
Scoreboard?

1 150 J. Stewart
2 114 T. Ferry
3 111 M. Alessi

Post a reply to: SO HERE'S THE FACTS LADIES

The Latest