SO HERE'S THE FACTS LADIES

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2008 10:25 AM

Mike Alessi is the ONLY ONE that can keep James in sight. Ferry, Milsaps and the others are fighting for scraps at 3rd. Nobody has the speed of James and Mikey......NOBODY. I actually believe that Mike can possibly beat James straight up in the right conditions. James shows that he still makes mental mistakes like he showed at freestone. An Alessi win is coming folks...keep the faith Mike, in yourself especially.

|

6/10/2008 10:31 AM

Question at press conference...

"Who has BobbyM attached to their nuts"

After a moment of silence, one rider raised his hand...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

6/10/2008 10:32 AM

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

6/10/2008 10:35 AM

dude, are you on the payroll? You like Mike cool, we got it.

right conditions? Stewart missing his flight?

|

6/10/2008 10:35 AM

The only way Alessi will win is if Stewart crashes or has a mechanical failure. Both of which are possible! But "straight up" there is no way!

|

6/10/2008 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2008 10:37 AM

yeah right, the gap is 20-30 sec w/o james even pushing it most of the race.....how is that keeping him in sight?

|

6/10/2008 10:44 AM

Hey screw you naysayers, I rooting for the Zook racer too! Look how much faster he was than last season, I still say you havent seen the speeds he will get to this year.

I love what Mikey said in that interview, he was going to ride his own race, not ride over his head and keeping working for the title.

Go 800 !

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

6/10/2008 10:45 AM

Racer92 wrote:

Hey screw you naysayers, I rooting for the Zook racer too! Look how much faster he was than last season, I still say you havent seen the speeds he will get to this year.

I love what Mikey said in that interview, he was going to ride his own race, not ride over his head and keeping working for the title.

Go 800 !

Im sure we havent seent he speeds James can get to this year either....

|

6/10/2008 10:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2008 10:47 AM

I still say you haven't seen the speed James will get to this year.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

6/10/2008 10:48 AM

If it wasn't for the magical pumpkin juice in his camelback, Mikey probably wouldn't have finished in the top ten.

|

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

* Maj. Gen. James Mattis

6/10/2008 10:50 AM

They are my favorite two riders (my friends don't like either one), so I'm enjoying this. I don't care who wins, I just hope they both stay upright.

|

6/10/2008 11:27 AM

Is it 4:20 where you are Bobby?

|

6/10/2008 11:29 AM

Well, when James went down the other day I have to admit it did put a little bit of a smile on my face. Not because he went down of course, but for the simple fact I knew we were about to be in for a treat. Alessi got a good gap on him and showed some serious skill trying to keep James behind him. It worked for a while, but Stewart was not to be denied. Stewart coming through the pack was a sight to see. Both of them were head and shoulders above the rest of the field in Texas.

|

6/10/2008 11:38 AM

this could be used in most of the threads here...

|

6/10/2008 11:48 AM

I don't see Alessi riding like this. He is fast no doubt but James still has more in the tank if needed.

|

You can't spell crap without rap.

6/10/2008 12:00 PM

newmann wrote:

Well, when James went down the other day I have to admit it did put a little bit of a smile on my face. Not because he went down of course, but for the simple fact I knew we were about to be in for a treat. Alessi got a good gap on him and showed some serious skill trying to keep James behind him. It worked for a while, but Stewart was not to be denied. Stewart coming through the pack was a sight to see. Both of them were head and shoulders above the rest of the field in Texas.

disagree...Ferry will give Mike fits if he ever gets out of the gate. He is right there.

James is toying with everyone out there. If they both stay on two wheels, I don't see Mikey beating James anywhere short of something like a mud race where anything can happen.

I give Mike credit for whoopin' the pack, but he did not keep James in sight. Not even close.

|

6/10/2008 12:13 PM

chadwik74 wrote:

Is it 4:20 where you are Bobby?

It must be cause he is smokin some GOOD shit...Straight up....YEAH RIGHT!!!

|

6/10/2008 12:22 PM

24-0 2008 Motocross Champion[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

6/10/2008 12:22 PM

You're a fool old man!!!

Oh, Ferry, Langston and Townley are all faster than Mickey when not injured.

|

If you never crash, you don't try hard enough!!

6/10/2008 12:30 PM

Here you go! Go choke the chicken Now!Photo

|

6/10/2008 12:31 PM

The right conditions would be for James not to show up, correct?..whistling

|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

6/10/2008 12:32 PM

armpumpking wrote:

Here you go! Go choke the chicken Now!Photo

That dude dont count no more! He is retired!

|

6/10/2008 12:34 PM

Mike`s a good rider I have nothing against him but He`s not going to beat Stewart anytime soon.

|

6/10/2008 12:37 PM

Maybe if Stewart starts catching rides to the track with J-Law and Hill........Mike will have a chance.
He hasnt really "kept JS in sight"

|

"fortunately I keep my feathers numbered.....for just such an occasion"

6/10/2008 12:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2008 12:50 PM

a 100% Townley could smoke little mikey.

I guess that is like saying Stewart can win a championship if he stays healthy....

|

- When the Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro

6/10/2008 12:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:14 PM

croom mx wrote:

Mike`s a good rider I have nothing against him but He`s not going to beat Stewart anytime soon.

How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are the other 39 guys supposed to just load up their bikes and not show up? Why even have a race to begin with - you guys are all handing James a #1 plate by the 3rd round. Im not taking away from Jame's obvious talent & speed - that guy is not from Earth on a dirtbike. But whats wrong with rooting for someone else and hoping he can pull it off ? Mike is doing everything he can to win, training, riding hard as he can - and yet not riding over his head - which in my opinion is damned smart.

Keep pushing Mike !

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

6/10/2008 1:05 PM

What a cute post...the fact that you put Alessi in the same league as Stewart is laughable. Alessi is going very fast, but you need a reality check BobbyM. Here are a few reasons whay he is finsihing on the podium: no Reed, no Windham, injured Townley, injured Langston.

Next year a few guys he was too scared to race in the lites will be moving up. He chose to take the easy route and skip the toughest class in the sport. He can run, but in '09 he won't be able to hide anymore.

|

6/10/2008 1:09 PM

800 better take better care of those meatbeaters....

Bobby - Send this link to your boy...

http://www.dirtrider.net/patburroughs/hand_taping.htm

|

Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton.

6/10/2008 1:12 PM

Racer92 wrote:

How do we know he wont beat James? Why are the Alessi fans supposed to just throw in the towel because James is unreal fast? Are the other 39 guys supposed to just load up their bikes and not show up? Why even have a race to begin with - you guys are all handing James a #1 plate by the 3rd round. Im not taking away from Jame's obvious talent & speed - that guy is not from Earth on a dirtbike. But whats wrong with rooting for someone else and hoping he can pull it off ? Mike is doing everything he can to win, training, riding hard as he can - and yet not riding over his head - which in my opinion is damned smart.

Keep pushing Mike !

Its fine to root for Mikey, I am rooting for Sean Hamblin. But I know he`s not going to win. He`s the underdog.

|

6/10/2008 1:24 PM

Last weekend, Alessi was very fast, but Short was just as fast in the first moto, and Ferry went about the same speed as well. Langston was faster last year, and I'm sure Townley and Villopoto could take Mike pretty easily. Alessi is fast, but he's pretty much the fastest of the second-tier riders. But he's not even close to Stewart speed. He's doing real good, mostly because he gets such good starts, but he's not the fastest or best rider out there.

|