SKDA Graphics Reviews

motoXracer971
8/20/2020 4:55pm
These guys are great to work with. They’re friendly, responsive, and the turnaround time is quick! High quality stuff, too. I just ordered another set from them. Sent them a bunch of pics of the ‘93 Factory YZ’s and they killed it.

MJC
8/20/2020 5:09pm
These guys are great to work with. They’re friendly, responsive, and the turnaround time is quick! High quality stuff, too. I just ordered another set from...
These guys are great to work with. They’re friendly, responsive, and the turnaround time is quick! High quality stuff, too. I just ordered another set from them. Sent them a bunch of pics of the ‘93 Factory YZ’s and they killed it.

That is a beautiful bike mate, so simple and clean
Crush
8/20/2020 6:13pm
Sammy and his team do great work. Particularly making Yamaha's actually look good.
ts633
Fantasy
435th
8/20/2020 8:02pm
I think this one turned out great for me. By far the best graphics I’ve ever installed, owned, and ridden with. A+ to all those guys there, best customer service too.

The Shop

8/21/2020 1:34am

I´m a very happy customer too.

Customs/shipping to Germany ook some time, but it was very worth it.

Their seat cover is really nice and easy to install to.

Rhr143
8/21/2020 3:16am
If they sponsor Whiskey Throttle They Have to be Legit !!
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
8/21/2020 3:46am
AZRider wrote:
I love their designs, but I have to say they haven't held up well for me. It seems I am an outlier with regard to durability...
I love their designs, but I have to say they haven't held up well for me. It seems I am an outlier with regard to durability after reading other people's posts. I have been putting graphics on bikes for 28 years, and have never had issues with durability from any of the graphics companies. I prepped the same and installed the same way I always do, and they have not adhered well or been durable. My son only has 6 or 7 rides on his bike since install and they don't look good. We did go with the Matte finish, so maybe that somehow affects them.

I don't have anything bad to say about them though. Customer service was great, and they looked great when new. Just putting my $.02 in.
28 years ago, wasn't custom graphics on bikes an STP sticker that you got at a bike show? They were impossible to remove by the way!

Definitely lots of options and a great website. A minor request: it would be nice to look at each KTM kit with either a black frame or orange frame for those of us with orange frames. Good luck sammorton110

8/21/2020 5:56am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2020 5:58am
SKDA customer life here... They blew me away with their customer service and attention to detail. The graphic designer who I worked with was beyond accommodating (shout out to Paeden Bennetts!).. He did probably 10 revisions for me, as I added and deleted various design elements that I liked or wanted tweaked. Not to mention 3 day free shipping from Australia... Oh, and one of the custom logos on one panel wasn't correct... They reshipped me a correct panel at no charge, from Australia. I bought a few back up panels to throw them a bone for being such a great company to work with

I've had this kit on my 2008 CRF450R for a little over a year now... wanted something different at the time; but now I'm ready for a change again... but either way, SKDA's customer service absolutely kills it, and I think their graphics made this 12yr old machine look pretty modern (seat cover by Throttle Jockey) ..still need a black Vortex rear sprocket..

Post a reply to: SKDA Graphics Reviews

The Latest